The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  I_vote_lcapServicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  I_voting_barServicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  I_vote_lcapServicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  I_voting_barServicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharky Man

Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  Empty
PostSubject: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:51 pm

Arisu smiled happily taking the large tray with the coffee on it, cup and jug with all the accessories.  sugar, milk, serviette, spoon and little chocolate on the side. she head it in her firm hand easily having a life time of serving customers their drinks but this time it was different. this time she would be serving the head of the village, the mizukage. she was soo happy it was her first day and she would already be seeing him. her face filled with delight as she went through the corridor and knocked on the door hard before entering. "coffee lord mizukage sama" she said nicely waiting to go further.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:59 pm

Wolfy was still asleep, mumbling in his sleep. His large bed covering most of the room, the curtains covering the windows. He turned over to his side and went back to mumbling. "l-love...impossible..." he mumbled out in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:15 pm

arisu looked at her lord slightly displeased that he wasnt awake already and then she was slightly worried. was she Surposed to wake him? what was he like? would he shout at her for doing it? her eyes darted to and fro deciding what to do, biting her lip. well, he did have to do paperwork in an hour and he would need time to get realy soo she would wake him. walking over and quietly placing the tray on the bedside table she walked over to the curtains, opening then gingerly. she was scared of how he would react as sunlight poured into the room, well what you could get in the mist anyway. she just stood their silently not wanting to say anything.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:20 pm

He opened his eyes to the blinding light "Gah son of a bitch!" he yelled shielding his eyes and turning away. Who ever the hell opened the curtins was gonn pay for that. Nice way to wake up to his morning. "Ok who the hell opened it?" he said as he rubbed his eyes and sat on the edge of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:26 pm

arisu jumped as he yelled, it shocked her as she watched him run his eyes and demanded to know who did it. her heart beating fast she worried that he would shout some some more. she worried inside but she had to be professional so she perked up as best she could. "m..me Lord Mizukage" she tried to state stuttering a bit as she did, her voice coming out low and meek at best. she wanted to same more but she held her tongue,  not knowing what to say and how could she it wasnt like she could order him out of bed!   
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:32 pm

He glared at her "You must be new then, because no one and I mean no one wakes me up like that. Now to teach you not to do that again come over her and bend over my knee." he said as his muscular abs shined in the sun light. His blue under showing was showing as he prepared to punish her.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:46 pm

"yes I am new lor......what?" arisu began confident going to introduce herself with pride and professionalism. but after hearing what he said it finally clicking in her little head she lost her train of thought and was confused. Scared almost. She froze not moving just staring at him and his body is shock "but..but...lord mizukage I...." she stammered trying to think of something, something that's would avoid what he had in mind. Was he really going to punish her and in that way to.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:51 pm

Wolfy looked at her with a raised eyebrow "But? well I guess you don't want this job then do you? This is a way to teach you not do this again, if you do not do it again then this wont happen again." he said waiting for her response, as of late he was very grumpy. And this was not a good day for anyone to disobey the mizukage.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:59 pm

"no I want to keep my job!" arisu squeaked suddenly, the very thought of her going back to those suppressing, controlling parents of hers made her act out of character. She had finaly gotten away from them and she didn't want to go back being in a cage, metaphorically speaking. He was very grumpy and she was afraid of what he was going to do but the lesser even winning out she slowly and fearfully walked over to him. Embarrassingly bending over his knee face blushing as she did with her ass sticking up int the air. 
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:03 pm

He smiled "Good girl." he said as he lifted her skirt up. Her nice small ass was rounded and untouched. He place his hand on her left cheek and gave it a small spank.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:26 am

arisu didn't know what to espect shed never had anything like this done to her before, it  scared her. she shivered as he lifted her skirt up revealing her red panties and placed his hand on her butt cheek. she went even reddened but that was soon forgotten n as he spanked her lightly, she squeaked in surprise rather than pain. his palm feeling hot even through the fabric, looking back with pleasing eyes. begging him not to do anymore, she got the point.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:32 am

He looked at her like 'Not done yet' he then went to the other cheek and spanked her there as well. He smiled, he loved the feel of her ass. He even squeezed her cheeks once or twice. "There now your done." he said pulling her skirt back down. "Thank you for behaving." he said as he patted her head lightly and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:48 am

on the second hit she made no sound shaving prepared for it and resting squeaking yet again. she couldnt help but think how his hand felt good groping her butt, this furthered her embarrassment. and then as suddenly as it began it was over, her skirt was put back down and she was patted on the head, like..like..she didnt know. she got up and moved an arms length away, nerviously standing their. "thank..thank you lord mizukage....your coffe is on the table and kage robes are ready" she said slowly eyes not looking at him, face red.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:56 am

Was she embarrassed? Did she like him or something? "Thank you." he said as he gave her a soft kiss on the cheek before moving over to the table with his coffee. He drank some of it and scratched his itchy ass. He then went over and put on his robe.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:03 am

Arisu did like him, a year ago when he first became mizikage she had seen wolfy  and well, she  like him. she went further red as he kissed her cheek nicely, she was shocked putting her hand up to her cheek where she could still feel its wetness. she uncontiosly giggled slightly not knowing it. "how is the coffee lord Mizukage" she said moving over happily to help him put his robe on, not taking her eyes of his first buttox.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:06 am

"Fantastic, hey I never got your name? I should know the name of my best maid so far huh." he said looking over his shoulder smiling. By looking at her redness he could tell she liked him.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:14 am

"Arisu" she said happily physically beaming and shining earlier moment forgotten in the joy. he realy like her coffee and she was his favourite maid! his smile, god his smile was soo dreamy. she walked up and busied herself helping him put on his robe secretly loving when her hands accidentally Dousnt his firm chest and toned abbs. once she was done she went over to make the bed, glancing at him every now and then 
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:17 am

He smiled as he drank his amazing cofee. He was liking this girl alot "How old are you Arisu?" he asked as he finished the last of his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:26 am

"sixteen wolfy just turned it on monday" she replied almost instanly without thinking and then arisu relised her mistake. shed called him by name! she shivered and bit her lip "sorry lord Mizukage" she apologised quickly hoping that he wouldn't get mad or shout at her . 
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:31 am

He looked at her "No need." he said as he lifted her head up to face him. He smiled "Call me wolfy. Not everything has to be so professional. I mean this working relationship can be more personal if you want?" he said as he got closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:50 am

"but lord...wolfy-sama" she stammered, she was so close to him and his strong but gentle hands on her chin . It was very nice and the he said what she had dreamed of many times and came closer to her. Even though she imagined it hundreds of times she never thought it would happen do she didn't kow what to do."I.....I." she moved closer unknowingly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:02 am

He put his finger up to his lips "Hush no time for talk." he then slowly leaned in and kissed her softly on her nice beautiful lips. He placed a hand on her waist and the other on the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:13 am

Arisu was shushed as the soft finger and his ever cuter softer lips touched hers. The kiss was so nice, sexual and and right. The way he held her was great her heart pounding heavily in her chest, loving every minute of it. They were so close, she pressed her body against his and kissed back slow and unsure. Her eyes closed in the innocent of it.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:18 am

He closed his eyes as well, she was so innocent as they kissed. He parted there kiss, he stroked her hair and whispered softly to her in a very sexual manner "Would you have me?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:28 am

She didn't realy want to part from that kiss, her first kiss with the person she had dreamed about. He stroked her hair and then she shivered in pleasure at his voice. It was just the greatest. "I..I yes....." she finally said again not knowing what to say. "this is what I wised and dreamed about" she smiled and brushed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next