The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapServicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 3 I_voting_barServicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapServicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 3 I_voting_barServicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharky Man

Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:48 pm

Arisu looked up to her wofly with her cute eyes, knowing that he liked them so much. he seemed to be enjoying in so she forced herself down onto his cock, taking more of his large length into her mouth. she started swirling her tongue around, first the tip, then the while head. her saliva covering and dripping out of her mouth. she began to suck, like..like an icicle pop. sucking with all her might. 
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:03 pm

His cock was beginning to let out his pre-cum. His shaft was almost all the way in her mouth. He placed his hand on the back of her head and pushed just a little. He continued to moan and have his pre-cum cover his cock the already had her saliva on it.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:26 pm

she felt something come out of his penis, it was his pre-cum! she tasted it quickly and swallowed. it tasted great, was he close to cuming? she yelped and gurgled slightly as he pushed on her head making her go deep. she forced herself all the way down, gagging as she got to the base. his cock in her throat.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:33 pm

He then moved his hand away from her head. He moaned out loudly and cummed right in her mouth. He moved his other hand down and grabbed her small undeveloped breast. His penis sitting inside her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:15 pm

She pulled away so his cock wasn't in her throat anymore but kept in inner mouth, feeling it pulse and throb. Then he came.his hot cum shooting in her mouth,what emerged her wolfy's dick was buckets of hot, sticky semen, flooding and soon running out of the corners of her mouth. she tried to gulp down the bitter and yet incredibly tasty cum but some escaped onto the bed. she rested to moan as he groped her breasts. she swallowed all in her mouth and letting his manhood out her mouth she breathed heavily. "you tasted so good and their was so much i couldnt drink it all" she said looking away at the fact she wanted more, was she a slut?
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:22 pm

He brushed her hair a bit, her skin so soft and gentle. He wiped some cum that was near her lips "Do you want me in you now, my angel?" he asked all most in a whisper. His cock still hard and lusting, he wanted to just make them whole now, where the two of them would cum at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:16 am

The way wolfy touched her after she had sucked him off was..was so sweet and nice. When he wiped some cum away from her lips she didn't let it go to wast, grabbing his hand she took it in her mouth licking it clean and then sucking on his finger for a couple of seconds. After letting to she nuzzled his hand. Angel! She called her angel, it made her melt inside and her face showed it. Pure happiness. "yes wolfy!" was all she said looking up at him. 
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:22 am

He smiled, she really did want to be together with him. He could tell just by her expression. He then pulled her right up to him, she was on the bottom. His arms tightly holding her "Anything for you." he whispered, the tip of his cock slowly pushing in. He let his tip sit inside her so she could get use to it. He did say he was gonna be gentle.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:44 pm

they were in the missionary position with arisu's legs apart as he slid inbetween her and into her ever so slowly. gentle, like he had said. It felt painfull and tight as the head forced its way into her virgin pussy, gripping the sheets hard and looking at she smiled, nodded that she could take more.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:48 pm

She could take it, good. He pushed in slow, going in deeper. His cock now half way in to her, He glanced down to his cock inside her tight pussy. He looked back up to her to make sure she was ok with it.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:01 pm

she winced and gripped the sheets every hard before trying to take his hand so that he could comfort her. it was so painful taking his huge cock into her yet she knew after it would feel good. she bit her lip as she moaned feeling something tear as she was being spread wide, her hymen. the trickle of blood flowed onto wolfy's dick. "you took it...my virginity" she gasped happily.  
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:10 pm

He smiled and gave her a quick kiss on the lips, he then in that one moment pushed his cock fully into her. She felt so great that he moaned a little bit "sorry about that my angel." he said as his hard cock was now fully in her.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:53 pm

His kiss seemed to destroy and dissolve the pain, all of it as he  thrusted all the way inside her. Arisu was in complete pleasure feeling his hard cock make her gape and the tip pushing against her womb. it was sooo good "its okay" she grimaced "you..you can move, im feeling good. you cock is so good" she said  surprising herself.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:01 pm

Wolfy's eyes locked with her's, His hips slowly moved back and forth. His hard cock sliding in and out, her wet vagina making it smooth to move his hips. He loved to feel of her, his tip lightly hitting her womb.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:15 pm

Arisu began to most in her soft innocent voice everytime he thrusted inside her. her tight vagina wall coiling around his cock, her pussy was being stretched and she could feel it, it was adjusting. becoming perfect for her wolfy  Becuase it was his now and only his. "wolfy you cock feel the best, every time you hit my womb...i love it, i love you" she almost screamed to him. she was going to cum soon.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:25 pm

He slowly speed up his thrusts, his cock's pre-cum flowing more and more. Her vagina squeezing his cock into a vice like grip. Wolfy moaned as his thrusts harder and harder, the tip of his cock slamming into her womb. "I Love you too!" He pounded into her one last time before cumming inside her.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:52 am

Arisu's juices flowed as she was punded hard, yelping and moaning each time wolfyies tip rammed her cervix. "i love you too" she screamed as he came and so did she. she climaxed her walls clamping down onto his shaft as the river of her juices sprayed out and the rest hot feeling of her womb being filled up with his cum. their was so much come that it was dripping out her sides, she didnt move instead looking at her wolfy. her boyfriend, her lover. "i....i did it with wolfy no kimi" she said like she was in a daze "i might get pregnant" she relised with quite some surprise
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:00 pm

He stopped and rested down on her lightly. His cock sitting inside her, he was fully aware that she would most likely get pregnant "And if you do I will help that care of our baby." he said smiling and kissing her neck a little. He slowly pulled out of her, his cock red and throbbing from being inside her.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:25 pm

Arisu whimpered a little when he pulled out, dripping cum pouring out now that it wasnt plugged. she was defiantly stretched her pussy was now perfect for her wolfies cock. Then it hit her fully what he had said, she looked at him with tear filled happiness bfore grabbing him and kissing him hard.  then she started crying, letting go "you realy mean it? our baby?" she was in heaven.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:37 pm

He kissed her back and wiped some of her tears of joy. He hugged her and smiled "Yes my love, Our baby. I hope I'll be a good enough dad." he said looking into the eyes of his lover. There was nowhere else he wanted to be now besides here.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:01 pm

"you'll be a great dad" Arisu beamed still holding him and looking into those dreamy sweet eyes of his. she could just stay like that forever, in his arms. she could almost see the baby their arms. "hey worlfy what should we call the baby?" she said smiling with a smile. then their was a knock on the door, she almost screamed ad jumped out of his skin.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:11 pm

Wolfy sighed "One second." he yelled at the door. He looked over to her "We can discuss this later, go to the bathroom and take a shower. Love you." he gave her a quick kiss, and got out of bed. He put on his underwear and then his robe. He walked over to the door and stuck his head out "What do you want?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:28 pm

katsu all but resisted the urge to punch wolfy on the nose as he stuck his head out the door. he towered over the Surposed mizukage, he didnt have any personal grudge against the guy just that he lead and stood for a village he hated. "I need to speak with you about this shitty assignment, training a genin squad seriously" Katsu voice his anger and annoyance.

meanwhile arisu did like her dear wolfy said and walked over gingerly, leg almost giving way from the pounding her hips had taken. she touched where he had kissed her just as she got in the shower, turning on the hot water and washing away all the sweat and dirt. she dreamed of happy things, singing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:49 pm

He sighed "If you don't want your mission I gave you,then you have two options. You can put up with it or you can just quit the mission and not get your payment. Are we clear?" he said bitterly as Katsu had just ruined the rest of his morning.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:26 pm

katsu was about to say something back but then the reality hit him, then he just glared at wolfy. his dislike for the man deepened, one of the few things katsu cared about was money. he lived in a large house and had a lavish life style with quite a large fortune he had made freelancing before being forced back. he'd have to relent on that front but he still didnt like it. "fine but if i kill one of them thats on you" he growled back then he heard a noise. "what is that singing?" he questioned, arisu meanwhile unknowingly singing like she normally did in the shower not thinking at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next