The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 4 I_vote_lcapServicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 4 I_voting_barServicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 4 I_vote_lcapServicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 4 I_voting_barServicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfy

Wolfy

Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:30 pm

He looked back over to his shower, she was singing. As great as that was, Katsu couldn't find out about them, at least not yet. "That is not your problem, I happen to have someone using my shower, and they are singing. So if you don't mind I have to go and do something else. Okay?" he said as he shut the door and took off his robe and underwear.

He walked into the bathroom and walked into the shower with her "Mind if I join you love?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around her. His cock gently grazing her ass.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:06 am

katsu's eye twitched slightly as the door was slammed shut as quickly as it had opened. that was it he officialy hated the dam mizukage, fucking bastard he murmured as he walk of in a little tantrum of his. sure to cause trouble. 

Arisu meanwhile jumped slightly not hearing wolfy approach but relaxed when she heard his soothing voice in her ear. His resting softly on one of her ass cheeks. "not at all handsome" she blushed moving her hips so his dick was in between her cheeks, rubbing it slowly. 
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:13 am

He smiled as she moved her hips against him "Babe you are such a tease." he said as his cock quickly began to harden against her. His hand drifting over her breast, he gently squeezed it and kissed the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:19 am

"Nyaaa" Arisu moaned cutely as he gripped and touched her boobs, they were her weak stop. she closed her eyes and wriggled in pleasure as he teased her "no not my breasts they're so sensitive" she whispered in a moan "i should be the one making you feel good" she groaned more as he did more to her body.  
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:26 am

He smiled "Thats the point, Its ladies first." he whispered as he groped her breast, his cock slowly rubbing against her pussy not fully entering her. His hand rubbed her clitoris slowly, he would make her feel as good as possible. Hoping that she would return the favor after he finish pleasuring her.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:00 pm

The way he played with her, arisu could take it. Her sensitive nipples and breasts being touched with his gentle hand and her lower lips. His dick teasing her, if  she wasn't already wet from the shower shed be wet now. She moved and squirmed in pleasure. "you want to do it again wolfy? To make..make sure I'll have your child..."she moaned.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:05 pm

He smiled at the thought of their child "Our child. If you want to have our child might as well make sure we have it,my love." he said as he cock continued to rub against her.His hands now wrapping around her waist, no longer were they playing with her nipples.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:22 am

"our child" arisu agreed as his hands held her waist and moved her hips along his shaft, she was slightly disappointed that he had stopped playing with her nipples but she didn't voice it. Instead she pushed her thighs together so all of his shaft was covered, it was her way of teasing him 
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:27 am

His cock was fully hard and he moved his waist back and forth between her thighs. His hand began rubbing her clitoris as a way to make her more wet then she already probably was. Wolfy continued to kiss and bite the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:43 am

She moaned, arisu's voice getting louder as his magic hand played with her clitoris. She gripped his cock hard between his thighs already wanting it in her, to be one again. The back of her neck felt really good and when he moved to the side she had to say something.  "wolfy if...if you bite me their everyone will see" she murmured. 
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:46 am

He smiled at her and turned her around "Your right, perhaps if I bite lower..." he said as he bent down and began to suck and bite on her nipples. His hand still rubbing her, his cock hard and throbbing waiting to be pleasured.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:56 am

"nyaaaa!" arisu moaned loudly as her preciously sensitive nipples were sucked on like some kind of sweet, it was soo good combine with her clit being pleasured. The moment he Bit her she came, nice clear sticky juices drenched his cock.  Her legs caved and gave way under the sensation, falling on wolfy
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:13 pm

He caught her with his arms and picked her up "You ok?" he asked. His lower body coated with her juices, he hadn't even gotten to being inside her yet and she already had cummed. He smiled and lifted her off her feet and set her down on the bathroom counter.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:19 pm

"I'm fine..wolfy just my legs I!....." arisu stopped as she was swept from her feet her feet and placed gently on the counter. Her face went red in the positition she was placed in. "this is embarrassing..you..you can see everything why.." she told him, secretly waiting for his to pleasure her some more.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:22 pm

He smiled and kissed her lips long and passionatly as the tip of his penis slowly went into her pussy. "I love you." he said as he slowly moved his hips moving in and out. Her pussy so wet, it was like a hot knife through butter, no friction.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:21 am

His huge hot rod went straight in fast and hard, unlike the gentle time before it was a new experience. Arisu felt his cock go deep like it was ment to be and fucked her.  it was sooo good and felt great. "wolfy fuck me fast" she found herself saying.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:29 am

"Anything for you." he said as his hot cock moved in and out faster. His tip banging into her womb. His cock fit in her like a glove, she was made for him. This was the love of his life.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:12 pm

the burning and hot feeling of her walls wrapping around his cock make arisu feel great. she jolted slightly and let out a sweet and pleasurable whimper every time her cervix was oped by the tip of his penis, exposing her womb. she was sure that if he fucked any harder his dick would actually enter her womb.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:23 pm

He felt her womb starting to open up, he cummed. Wolfy slowed down as a way to give her a break. "One sec I wanna try something." he said as he picked her up again and laid her down in doggy style. He pulled out of her pussy and poked her asshole with his cock. Not enough to stick it in but enough to make her aware that he wanted to fuck her ass.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:36 pm

arisu went limp again again as he came straight into her womb she felt the hot jizz fill her up, belly deforming slightly at the huge amount. sides leaking as bit as he slowed and turned her over. bending her over the side into doggie. when he pulled all cum flowed out like a waterfall to be washed away in the water below.  she breathed heavily and shivered in pleasure. when she felt the tip placed again it she yelped in surprise but didnt move. "wolfy thats my...asshole..you'll break it fi you use it" she blushed and looked back at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:41 pm

He frowned at her not fully like the idea "Cant we just try, I'm sure you'll be fine." he said as he drew a circle cum around her asshole. One hand feeling her smooth ass while the other was gripping his hard cock coated in his cum. "I promise I'll be gentle my love." he said as he leaned over her and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:47 pm

"o...okay..my wolfy" arisu said nervously as he lubed up her ass and kisses her. she leaned forward full onto the counter and tried to relax to make it easier for her love to enter her behind.  Her tiny little asshole twitched in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:51 pm

He used his hands to spread her asshole open, He then slowly stuck his tip of his cock into her. Making sure that she would get use to it. He moaned at the tightness of her asshole "You feel so good arisu." he said as he continued to grip her ass.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:57 pm

Arisu whimpered loudly and gripped the edge of the counter hard as she felt herself be spread wide, tiny ass hole burning with the hot rod being shoved in. "arrh wolfy!..your gonna break my ass hole" she moaned in pain but when he stopped and waited it began to feeel realy good. her inner walls being felt up.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:02 pm

He moaned "Your so tight, I'm trying to be gentle." He said as he slowly pushed in just a little bit more.His cock being squeezed by her asshole, it would have to relax in order to be more smooth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next