The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.) I_vote_lcapJinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.) I_voting_barJinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.) I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.) I_vote_lcapJinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.) I_voting_barJinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.) I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightningpaw

Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.) Empty
PostSubject: Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)   Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:16 pm

Kiyaki has come to the Mist Village to find the Mizukage and attack him he was only following orders though to make sure to not start a war he took off his headband completely. He left it at his house just to make sure that he didn't start a war usually he wasn't nervous. But with facing the Mizukage who also held a jinchiriki inside him not to mention he was the Mizukage. While Kiyaki was only a jounin not even a special one just regular jounin. He couldn't figure out nomatter how hard he tried to think he couldn't come up with an explanation to why the Kazekage wants him to do this. But he just found the Mizukage's mansion and sneaked in through the door and used his shirikens and kunias to silently take out all the guarding ninjas. He then walked silently into the office and then threw two kunias aiming to try and hit the Mizukage in the shoulder. Trying to disable one of the Mizukage's arms.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)   Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:29 pm

Wolfy turning into water and absorbed the kunai. He reformed infront of Kiyaki holding the kunai that were thrown at him "Why attack me?" he said before tossing it back to the sand ninja. He wondered why a ninja of the sand would attack him. But he didn't question it, he waited for Kiyaki to attack him again.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)   Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:32 pm

Kiyaki dodged the kunias and came into range and aimed to punch the Mizukage. Kiyaki was fast really fast he wouldn't be tookin down easily. He knew that the Mizukage was out of his league. By out of his league he meant that beating the Mizukage would not be easy at all in fact he would need luck in this fight.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)   Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:41 pm

He took the hit and went back, his nose now bleeding. He wiped some of his blood and tasted it "Funny I cant remember the last time some one hit me, now excuse me one moment." he said as he pulled out a bottle of water. He held up his hand will he drank the whole bottle of water. Tossing it aside, he aimed a figure at him like a gun "now stand still." he said as he shot of a droplet of water at a super fast speed, enough to penetrate Kiyaki.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)   Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:45 pm

Kiyaki dodged and then used his Earth Hands Jutsu taking earth and fusing it to his hands he then now had a giant sheild the Earth should keep him safe. He then charged at the Mizukage and aimed to punch him with alot of power along with the earth the hit would be devastating.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)   Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:52 pm

Before he let him hit him, this time he turned into water. He went up Kiyaki's arm and surrounded his head with water. He would most likely pass out from this.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)   Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:56 pm

Kiyaki then began to focus he then activated hit first phase of his Jinchiriki and then aimed to blow a small but intense Fire Ball. He was aiming to dry up the water.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)   Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:06 pm

Mizukage released him and stepped back reforming "Oh they send a tailed beast after me?" he said as he made sighs and activate his hidden mist technique. Mist filled up the entire mansion with Wolfy being made of water he was undetectable. He literally was the mist "So where am I now?" Wolfy asked.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)   Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:10 pm

Kiyaki then activated into the second phase now he was at full transformation he could only sustain this form for so long. Kiyaki began to look around but decided to blow the mansion to bits. He jumped out of the mansion landed on the Ground and then used the jinchiriki ball he ate it and then expanded and let out a gaint beam of Chakra. He aimed to destroy both the Mizukage and the Mansion.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)   Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:24 pm

Little did Kiyaki know that while in the mist, Wolfy had followed him and stayed out of his sight. He poked Kiyaki "Hey over here." he said as he turned into his 6 tails form and grew the bones out for added attack strength. He prepared to lariat him right as he turned around.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)   Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:28 pm

Kiyaki turned around and was hit with the lariat he went flying and fell to the ground but got up and aimed to come down on the Mizukage with his paw.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)   Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:33 pm

Wolfy caught his paw and a small crater formed under him. He tried to lift but it wasnt working. He was slowly getting crushed into the ground. He thought quick and began making a tailed beast bomb with the space he had left and aimed up at Kiyaki.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)   Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:10 am

Kiyaki dodged the attack the tailed beast bomb went straight up into the air and exploded the wave of the explosion blew citizens over and Kiyaki looked around at the mayham and thought. 'This is madness why in the world would the Kazekage send him on a mission like this.' Kiyaki thought but shook the thought off he knew that this fight could easily devastate the Mist Village but he had his orders so he formed a giant Fire Ball and blew it straight at the Mizukage if it was blocked it would cause mass devastation but not as much as if it wass dodged or if it hit.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)   Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:03 pm

Wolfy tried to move, but he was still stuck in the crater that has made when he was being crushed. He struggled and went from his partial form to full form. Tails turn to tenticals and he tried to block the fire ball.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)   Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:07 pm

The fire Ball exploded and smoke was left Kiyaki still not satisfied fired another and another he would continue this bombardment until Kiyaki got him he kept aiming fir ball after fire ball. This battle would definetely be a big blow to the mist village most likely destroy most of the village if not all.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)   Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:17 pm

Wolfy took it all, the town being destroyed as he took the pain. His tenticals being scorched up, breathing heavy he pushed his way towards Kiyaki. He then grabbed him with his arms and began to take the breath out of him. The 8 tails massive arms with the crushing force enough to break mountains.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)   Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:21 pm

The two tails blue flames were burning the Mizukage as he was crushing Kiyaki. On the other hand Kiyaki used this chance and aimed to hit his paw against the Mizukage's face. Kiyaki would stop the hitting till the Mizukage let him go the strength of hiss paws were strong enough to destroy a concrete sewer and the building above.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)   Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:29 pm

Wolfy let go and backed off "OK STOP!!" he yelled. He morphed back to human form, he stared as his beautiful village was almost completely destroyed. He looked at him angry and seething "ARE YOU HAPPY NOW! IS THIS WHAT THE SAND WANTS!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)   Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:35 pm

Kiyaki went back to human form just like the Mizukage and said "I don't know no hard feelings I was only doing what I was told wasn't sure at all why I was picked to do this or even why the Sand would do this but I didn't argue I am sorry for doing this but I had no choice." Kiyaki said he sounded very giulty he hoped that the Mizukage didn't take this out on him he hoped the Mizukage understood that he wasn't the one that done this all Kiyaki was. Was a puppet the person pulling the strings was the Kazekage. He felt so guilty but at least he completed the mission.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)   Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:32 am

He gritted his teeth "Get out of my village, and tell that dam Kazekage that they are paying for the damages to my village." he said as he walked away in a rage.

((END))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)   Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1