The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Wolfy Hozuki's Jutsus EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Wolfy Hozuki's Jutsus EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Wolfy Hozuki's Jutsus EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Wolfy Hozuki's Jutsus EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Wolfy Hozuki's Jutsus EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Wolfy Hozuki's Jutsus EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Wolfy Hozuki's Jutsus EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Wolfy Hozuki's Jutsus EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Wolfy Hozuki's Jutsus EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Wolfy Hozuki's Jutsus I_vote_lcapWolfy Hozuki's Jutsus I_voting_barWolfy Hozuki's Jutsus I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Wolfy Hozuki's Jutsus I_vote_lcapWolfy Hozuki's Jutsus I_voting_barWolfy Hozuki's Jutsus I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Wolfy Hozuki's Jutsus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfy

Wolfy

Wolfy Hozuki's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Wolfy Hozuki's Jutsus   Wolfy Hozuki's Jutsus EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:14 pm

Name: Drowning Water Blob
Clan: Hozuki
Range: Short
Type: Nin
Element: Water
Description: After liquefying a portion of his body, Wolfy manipulates the resulting water to surround his target's head, preventing them from breathing in order to either: render the victim unconscious or ultimately kill them, if the suffocation is sustained.
Drawbacks: Leaves open for lightning style jutsus.

Name: Water Gun
Description: Using the Hydrification Technique, the user forms a finger gun and fires a droplet of water at the intended target with tremendous force from their index finger, enough to easily pierce through a sand clone.
Drawbacks: Leaves open for lightning style jutsus.

Name: Ice Gun
Range: Medium
Element: Water and Ice
Description: When using Water Gun, the user can manipulate the water infused with his/her chakra. Turning it into ice, increasing its penetrating force, and its range.
Drawbacks: Leaves open for lightning style jutsus

Name: Ice Trap
Clan:
Element: Ice
Description: This technique allows the user to trap their opponent within the ice by controlling its movements and completely surrounding them in the ice. It is strong enough to withstand basic Fire Release techniques. This allows to double as a defensive technique, by the user encasing themselves in the ice. It can also be used when Wolfy is in liquid form.
Drawbacks: Uses up chakra

Name: Hidden in the Mist
Clan:
Range: Long
Description: This displacement technique is a speciality of the ninja from Kirigakure, where one causes a mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu. However when combined with the Hozuki's kkg, it masks their entire chakra.
Drawbacks: Uses up chakra
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

Wolfy Hozuki's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfy Hozuki's Jutsus   Wolfy Hozuki's Jutsus EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:35 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://ninja-chronicles.rpg-board.net

Wolfy Hozuki's Jutsus
Page 1 of 1