The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M) I_vote_lcapTour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M) I_voting_barTour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M) I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M) I_vote_lcapTour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M) I_voting_barTour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M) I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfy

Wolfy

Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M) Empty
PostSubject: Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)   Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:39 pm

Danto walked up to the village gates with a hood over his head. He was halted by two Kumogakure guards "Sir please state your business here or else I will ha-" the guards stopped as he was able to make out who the person was. He said nothing as Danto walked right past them, his sharingan showing. He made his way done the road and through a small market. The loud sounds of people talking and negotiating for food and other things was silenced as Danto pulled away his hood to reveal his face. Danto had been put into prison for when he went on a murdering spree in his chunnin exams. Now he was free and a jounin.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)   Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:26 pm

Ruya walked around her village, Kumogakure. It has been 2 months since she started to live there. She looked around the village, wearing her best smile that attracted many boys when her clans were still alive.
She stopped walking and hid around the corner. Down the busy marketplace street was a hooded man with...

"The Sharingan!" she squeaked as she observed from a distance. It had been a while since she saw an Uchiha.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)   Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:36 pm

He turned his head slightly and closed his eyes, among the busy people walking around he heard a small squeak for a girl, He smirked and located the sound and were it was coming from. He looked over to Ruya. He activated his Mangekyo Sharingan and it felt like he was there and then gone. He was suddenly was right next to her "So you noticed." he said deactivating his sharingan.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)   Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:40 pm

Surprised, Ruya sidestepped. Both fans in her hands. "I swear I'm no use to you. Okay?" she whispered, slightly terrified. Where was Suiyuki at a time like this? How she wished he could comfort her.
She braced herself for an attack, but it didn't come.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)   Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:44 pm

He smiled "Are you afraid of me? I am not a threat to you, why would I? I'm only one of the last two of the legendary Uchiha." he said as he put I hand and he shoulder to calm her down.

Last edited by Randy on Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)   Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:50 pm

"Don't talk to him Ruu!" said the Witch within Ruya, "I have a bad feeling about this..."

Ruya's Witch's words rang clearly in her head. "I-I'm not scared of you! I was just startled is all!". Ruya pocketed her fans and shook the Uchiha's hand off her shoulder. "Do you have business with me?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)   Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:54 pm

He looked her over abit "Well you seem quite interested in my sharingan, tell me, who are you? My name is Danto." he said as he leaned in a bit to her.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)   Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:57 pm

Ruya slowly backed up. "I am Ruya Shiraino. Obviously of the Shiraino clan, bordering and protecting the Yukikaze long ago... and it has been some time since I saw a Sharingan again." Ruya gave her award winning smile. She backed up again.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)   Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:00 pm

He walked forward towards her more "Again? You have seen the sharingan before?" He walked her into wall, He placed his hands between her "tell me more please." he asked
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)   Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:03 pm

Ruya gritted her teeth. This was too close for her. "Not so close please..." she said as she tried to push him away. "Well, I have seen it before... on a mission long ago when Sui--" Ruya realized she said too much and covered her mouth with her hands, her faced turned pink.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)   Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:06 pm

He looked in her eyes and raised a eyebrow at her "Ok, what was the mission and another question, why is your face turning pink." he said as he let her push him and he crossed his arms in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)   Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:21 pm

Ruya covered her face. "The mission...was long ago, I don't really remember it. But there was a man who had the Sharingan..." Ruya began to shake, now she really wanted Suiyuki to help her.
"Ruu, quit being so scared! You're a ninja, a good assassin might I add! Hey, get your face outta your hands eh!?" the Witch withing said to Ruya.
Ruya nodded and lifted her head from her hands. "I'm sorry. I blush easily". she said
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)   Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:23 pm

He leaned back where he stood "Well before you blushed, you were saying a name of someone." he said looking back at her.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)   Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:25 pm

"That's none of your beeswax!" the Witch screamed into Ruya's head.
Ruya gritted her teeth and said, "No I wasn't saying a name. I think you misheard.". She then gave Danto the smile that made guys fall head over heels for her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)   Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:29 pm

That smile of hers was so exotic to him, he couldn't help but smile back and lean in again, he said "Any one ever tell you that you have a beautiful smile? I cant help but be intoxicated by you right now."
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)   Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:32 pm

This isn't what Ruya was expecting. This guy was... turned on by her? No way.
Ruya backed up again. "I have been told that my smile was beautiful by many people, especially boys..." She remembered when Suiyuki first told her that her smile was beautiful.
Her faced turned pink once more.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)   Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:36 pm

Ok so she wasn't wanting to get with him, which shocked Danto a little. He stopped and looked away for a moment "Who was your first." he crossed his arms as he looked over to the market.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)   Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:39 pm

Ruya is Naive, yes. She turned even pinker as she squeaked out a, "I'm still a virgin..."
"My... friend of the Yukikaze told me that I have a beautiful smile and hair." she said, twirling her long, free-flowing red hair.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)   Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:44 pm

He sighed "First off I wasn't asking if you were a virgin or not, and second who is this friend, the way your blushing makes it seem like this friend of yours is your boyfriend." he said looking back at her.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)   Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:47 pm

The Witch within Ruya scoffed. "You naive idiot! Why would you say that?!"
Ruya shook her head, "And he might be... I haven't seen him in ages. I doubt he's even looking for me actually.." Ruya turned her head and sighed. She hasn't felt this lonely since.. well, since her clans got killed off. She hated being alone.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)   Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:49 pm

Danto turned serious "Well if you haven't seen him or heard of him, then he is most likely died....im sorry." he said as he walked closer to her, in case she started crying or something.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)   Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:51 pm

Ruya sighed as she hung her head. "I have thought about that too, but... I know my Suiyuki wouldn't die so easily. He's... out there. I know it!" Ruya didn't cry though.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)   Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:52 pm

Danto sighed and walked down the ally way "Well good luck with that." he said.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)   Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:55 pm

Ruya chased after him. "Wait! Do you know him? Suiyuki Yukikaze...? Red haired guy? Twirls his hair around his index and thumb?" she asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)   Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:59 pm

He stopped and thought a moment, he never recalled a person like that "Sorry I don't, He turned on his Mangekyo sharingan again "You have red hair, my lover had red hair, seems like a lot of people do that I meet." he said as he went back to walking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)   Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next