The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 6 I_vote_lcapDeep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 6 I_voting_barDeep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 6 I_vote_lcapDeep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 6 I_voting_barDeep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Sakuyami
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:18 am

She blushed gently at his words, smiling down at him, thankful he was so excepting of her regardless. "Thank you, my love, " Sakuya said to him as she shivered just a bit with each kiss, until he actually got to her vagina and began to lick her. It made her gasp gently, with a soft yet more audible moan following after, feeling her juices flow more as he licks her. Another shiver rippled through her at the feeling of his tongue in her, making her coo gently, eyes wandering down to him, blushing gently.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:24 am

He glanced up to see her enjoying it, he then began to speed up. Her juices flowing into his mouth, her nectar of love was so sweet as he continued to lick her. His hands gripping her thigh so he could better lick her.
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:30 am

She began to squirm, whining gently as more moans leaked from her throat, a sure sign the woman was close to cumming. Her back arched, as her eyes closed, biting her lip as she gripped the sheets. "Oh, Wolfy.." She moaned softly as her juices began to flow more freely with each lick.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:33 am

He felt her squirm and moan, He speed up faster hoping for her to cum. He felt her juices flow more and more as he stuck his tongue fully into her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:37 am

Sakuya felt him stick his tongue fully into her and that was what drove her over the cliff. She moaned loudly as she climaxed her honey spraying into his mouth, body tensing as she gripped the sheets tighter, her head lolling back, panting softly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:44 am

His mouth filled with her sweet honey, he swallowed it all and pulled away from her vagina. He smiled at her panting, he wiped his mouth and then went up to her and kissed her on the lips lightly. He pulled away and said "Do you wish to taste me as well?" he said stroking his cock infront of her.
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:56 pm

She kissed him back, tongue flicking out against his lips, tasting him and remnants of her own juices. She nodded gently at his question, "Yes," She mumbled taking his cock into her hands, her tongue flicking out against the head of the member.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:42 pm

Wolfy moaned hard as she slowly licked his tip, her tongue felt great against his cock.
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:48 pm

Sakura shivered at hearing his moan, feeling urged on by him taking pleasure in the caress of her tongue. So she continued to do so, teasingly flicking her tongue across the slit before trailing it down his shaft, slipping down lower to flick her tongue out against his balls before sliding back up to take the head into her mouth, sucking on it hard, letting out a moan against him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:00 pm

He moaned even harder as she sucked him. He took his hand behind her head and held her hair up. His cock stiff in her mouth "Oh you feel so good." he moaned.
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:07 pm

She shuddered and moaned into him, her head slowly bobbing down, taking more of his cock into her mouth, sucking hard. Her hand slipped down to grasp his testicles, stroking him as her head moved up and down at a steady pace.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:22 pm

He moaned harder and harder as he was begining to cum in her mouth. He suddenly grabbed her hand and squeezed it. He came hard into her mouth, cum flooded her mouth like it was the ocean coming out.
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:33 pm

She felt the cum flood her mouth, not thinking twice of swallowing it down, oddly enjoy the taste. She gave one hard suck as she moved away letting his cock slip from her mouth. She wiped the edges of her mouth where the cum had spilled over and out. But immediately Sakuya closed the distance between them again, kissing him hard on the lips, her arms slipping around his neck, clasping onto his hair. Her tongue briefly slipped into his mouth, sliding across his tongue before pulling away gently. "Will you take me now, Wolfy-kun?" She cooed gently, her tongue flicking out against his lips, enjoying the taste so much.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:46 pm

He felt her tongue against his as she kissed him. His hands drifted onto her hips and he leaned in and whispered into her ear "I will do it for you Sakuya-chan, I love you." Wolfy rolled her onto her back and he kissed her lips. He slipped his cock slowly into her, he pulled out and then gently stuck his cock half way into her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:03 pm

She blushed at his words and smiled gently at him, "I love you too Wolfy-kun," The Kage cooed as he set her down onto her back. She kissed him back gently, gasping against his lips as he slipped in her, her pussy stretching to his size making the woman moan out of pure pleasure. Her legs slipped around him as he pulled out momentarily to press back into her earning another moan from her. Her eyes fluttered closed as her face flushed a light red. "..Feels so good.." She cooed gently into him, shuddering delightfully. "More Wolfy-kun.." She begged gently.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:10 pm

He smiled back and then shoved his cock fully into her, He moaned at her tight pussy. His cock throbbing hard inside her as he thrusted into, his tip pounding against her womb.
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:28 pm

She gasped gently when he shoved his cock fully into her, shivering delightfully. The moans came effortlessly as he thrusted into her going so far to hit her womb making her cry out loudly but a cry of lust. She felt her pussy clench against his thrusts as she clutched him tighter, whining as she closed in on her climax.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:42 pm

He sat her up onto his lap, he switched it up by moving to the squatted kneeling position. He moan hard as their chest we brought close together. He sweated more as he pounded her harder and harder as he was going to cum. Soon his cum flood directly into her pussy from his hot burning cock.
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:44 am

Her legs locked around Wolfy as he picked her up on her lap and began to thrust into her some more. Doing so earned, more moans, less restrained and louder as she neared cumming. She clutched a fistful of his hair, as she cried out, cumming against his cock, honey spraying out between them. She shuddered frequently, kissing him passionately, moaning into the kiss before breaking to gasp for air. "I love you Wolfy.."
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am

Wolfy cam directly into her pussy with his hot rod, their love juices sprayed both inside and out. He stopped pounding her and let his cock sit inside her. He kissed her back passionately and romantically, he leaned in after the kiss and whispered sweetly into her ear "I love you too, Sakuya, I always will and I don't care how far I have to go to see you. I will love you and always want to be with you." he then looked into her eyes to look at her beauty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6