The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 5 I_vote_lcapServicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 5 I_voting_barServicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 5 I_vote_lcapServicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 5 I_voting_barServicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharky Man

Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:09 pm

she couldn't relax an the immense pain disappeared and turned in to red hot pleasure, he pushed further mixing both together into a great mix. It felt great and she moaned all the way. "dont..dont.. please.dont stop you've broke my ass hole, it feels great!" she couldn't believe what she was saying to her love.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:15 pm

He smiled and pushed all the way in "You feel amazing." he moaned as he slowly moved his hips back and forth. He still tried to be gentle despite breaking her asshole. Wolfy moaned as he gripped his girlfriend's nice soft ass.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:58 pm

"don't stop! This is great! Fuck me, fuck my ass" she cried to her boyfriend, it was so great. The splitting pain had been replaced by burning pleasure, she...she was hooked to it. Her ass being pounded, being dominated by him. Her big bad naughty wolf. Wolfy was just the best and she voiced just that.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:03 pm

Wolfy spanked her naughty ass and fucked her asshole faster and harder.His cock pounded her insides, He moaned "Ah fuck yeah, I'm gonna cum right in your ass hole!" he then proceeded to cum right in her tight asshole. Now both her pussy and asshole was perfect for his cock.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:23 pm

Arisu's ass burned both inside and out as he spanked her ass,  slamming her hard all the way down to the base of his cock. Then she felt the warm feeling of his jizz spurt deep in her innards, she swore it went all the way to her stomach.  She loved, him. Every part, the way he was always sweet to her even when dominating her. 
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:45 pm

His cock throbbed and was still twitching, He panted hard and pulled out. Wolfy collapsed from being so tired "T-that was amazing, I love you my angel." he said panted and rubbing his eyes. He was so exhausted from it he could barely stand. Cum dripped off of his cock that was sore.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:02 pm

Ass wolfy pulled out of arisu's now destroyed ass it stayed open, gaping wide and leaking masses of his cum. Her hoe twitching all the while, she breathed heavily now able to do it fully. "I..I love you my handsome strong wolf you" she whispered and rolled ontop of his, laying on his firm chest. "can....can I be with you all day?" she asked "and maybe spend the night with you?" she said almost embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:07 pm

Wolfy brushed her hair and kissed her head "Of course you can. I always want you with me." he said as he wrapped his arms around her on his bathroom floor. He wished this moment would never end.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:19 pm

"i wish we could too" arisu agreeded happily just want to stare into his eyes but at that point  she remembered his schedule for the day, her eyes widened. "wolfy weren't you surposed to..to go to a meeting with the elders today" she didn't want him to be in trouble just because of her .
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:29 pm

Wolfy eyes widened as well "Oh shit." he said as he picked her up and put her on the bed. He rushed to get redressed. He threw on his kage robe and looked over to Arisu.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:36 pm

After she was placed on the bed she relised that she wanted to go with him, she had reason to as well. So she rushed to, quickly putting on her bra and skirt...her panties were ruined soaking mess. She put on the rest of her uniform and blushed. If their was any wind outside everyone would know.  She looked back at wolfy getting up with her hand clasped togther. "ready" she claimed. Se walked to the door and opened it for him like a good maid. 
       "good shower I see" a cold slightly menacing voice said as she opened it, jumping almost out of her skin she looked up to into the mans scary green eyes.  Unknown to her it was the guy who visited wolfy before. Katsu. "y..y..yes" she stammered out of shock.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:41 pm

Wolfy noticed Katsu at the door, he moved himself in front of her. Face to face with katsu "What the hell do you want now?" he said. He wonder if katsu had heard him and arisu making love.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:51 pm

Katsu looked down on the slightly smaller kage and smiled at him "now that's not very professional lord mizukage" he said the last part with a sneer, cold malice filled his voice."neither was your shower miss maid, tch no no no I wonder why" he asked full well knowing it but he enjoyed every moment of it. That last comment wasn't directed at wolfy but arisu.
         Arisu watched form behind wolfy like a scares child, she couldn't help her self as she gripped wolfies robes. The guy scared his yes, they just seemed to see right into her. She though that the two might come to blow and that scared her more.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:00 pm

So katsu knew about them "So when the hell was it your business to what I do in my personal live." he asked with his left hand balled into a fist. Katsu was getting on his nerves, he leaned up to him "Listen here, I am your kage, I own you, you serve me and now one can say otherwise. If you disobey I will not hesitate to kick you ass." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:13 pm

"id like to see you try you arrogant little prick,  nobody owns me" Katsu growled back, his aggressive nature getting the better if him getting in so close to wolfy. Glaring into his eyes, he showed his intent as his eyes changed to the complete blood red of his KKG. He made a feral growl showing sharp pointed teeth. His eyes flickered to the cowering maid behind him. He smiled. 
     "it is my business between you and your pretty little maid here, since the elders approved me as your body guard" he loved it, this would surly piss him off  just as much as the reason for it. But  he'd find that out later.
     Arisu began to quiver, the guy was so scary...his eyes...his eyes were so scary and that smile was creepy. The fact that he didn't seem afraid of wolfy even though she knew he was increadibly powerful. 
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:22 pm

Wolfy smirked "I would kick your steroid filled fucking ass right now, but I don't waste my time with a idiot who is nothing more then a mindless wall of meat who creeps out people with a over done power that adds to their ego. Now if you'll excuse me meat wall, I have a meeting to go to." he said as he shoved him aside and grabbed Arizu's hand and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:17 am

"steriod filled ass, this is all hard training you fat little shit, not that you would know" He retorted back to wolfy as he began to follow, oh if you only knew the full extent of my power. hehe oh katsu couldnt wait. the maid oh the maid he'd have something for her. 

Arisu followed wide eyed holding hands with wolfy, she couldn't believe it. that some was not scared at all of wolfy and basically threaten him. "wolfy will you...be alright, hes scary" she admitted her fear.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:28 am

He smiled and made it look like everything was gonna be ok "Relax, Katsu is just a bit grumpy." he said. He pulled her closer to him and tried his best to ignore Katsu. Wolfy was not even fat, he was 100% lean muscle, not that it would any of Katsu's comments.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:29 pm

katsu followed at a distance smiling at the pair, it would be fun indeed. arisu however still clung to wolfy, looking back now and again at katsu, he just smiled each time and every time she shivered. "a.. a bit grumpy, i thought...he might try to kill you" she expressed her worst fear.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:41 pm

Wolfy looked over his shoulder and grinned "He can try. There is a reason why I'm the mizukage." he said looking back to her. He continued to hold her hand, while his other was placed into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:48 pm

"yeah but..he's dousnt seem to be scared of you at all and those..eyes.. their so creepy. the way he looks at me too"Arisu Stuttered, he looked at her like she was naked. she cringed at the thought of ..of she pushed it out of her mind. wolfy would protect her. she snuggled into him forgetting that they were in public going to see the elders. in the common she didnt relise they were almost their too.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:55 pm

Wolfy smiled and kissed her head before letting go of her hand "We have to lay low on our relationship for now, come on we have a meeting to go to." he said as they soon reached the meeting building. He took his seat infront of the elders with Katsu on one side and Arisu on the other.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:46 pm

The leaders eyed wolfy, arisu and Katsu before looking at each other, then the head elder speaking.  " this matter is not for the ears of anyone but you, leave us both of you" a long bearded man said, gesturing  to arisu and Katsu. She looked unsure at wolfy before leaving and then quivered as Katsu followed.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:59 pm

Wolfy sighed and waved for arisu to leave for a moment, he looked back over to the elders "So what matter might this be?" Wolfy crossed his arms over and leaned back in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:02 pm

"put simply as we will not mince words" one elder stated out of the three while the other completed the sentence for him. "your leadership of the village is in question" they stated and waited for him response.meanwhile out side arisu distanced herself from Katsu,  who advanced menacingly on her. Up against the wall she shivered in fear as he reached out with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next