The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M) I_vote_lcapFamine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M) I_voting_barFamine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M) I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M) I_vote_lcapFamine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M) I_voting_barFamine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M) I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfy

Wolfy

Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M) Empty
PostSubject: Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)   Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:02 am

Death walked on the small dirt rode, his black silk vest and pants showed off his light pale skin. His green eyes shimmering from the sunlight. He sighed and looked at the beautiful lush green lands next to him, oh how the earth looked great this time of year. It was a shame that it would come to a end someday.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)   Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:06 am

Famine appeared next to her teammate. Her butterflies making the slim, pale figure of Famine herself.
"And Famine has arrived." She said coldly. "Death, are you feeling sorry for those people we may have to kill soon? That's so unlike you".
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)   Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:13 am

He looked over to famine, his emotions were mostly hidden away. But for some reason he felt different today "Famine why must you doubt that my emotions my be out of line? I am perfectly okay with killing, or have you forgotten why I am named death?" he said raising a eyebrow at his partner.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)   Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:18 am

Famine smirked and disappeared with butterflies.
The butterflies reformed the image of Famine appeared on the other side of Death. "No no, I haven't forgotten!" Famine smirked again.
Being the only girl was a bit tough for her, but she could manage, Famine shrugged and a black butterfly, Famine's signature jutsu and summon landed on her shoulder.
"Death, so what's our mission?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)   Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:22 am

He sighed "It's simple we are to take out a few bandits that have made there camp in a nearby village, sound good?" he asked. He sighed and looked up at the sky, he emotions were in check, but then why was he getting a strange feeling inside him.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)   Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:27 am

Famine yawned, "yeah yeah, alright Death, you're the boss." she said. "let's get going then."
The two silently snuck up to the Bandit camp. "So, got a plan?" Famine said disgusted, watching the bandits take swings of rum and belching while singing barbaric songs.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)   Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:31 am

Death looked over to them and rubbed his head "I will sneak in and attack the first one, as soon as I do so you move in and start attacking as well. Got it ok lets go." he said as he slowly faded away from Famine's sight. He moved silently up behind one of them and un cloaked. He snapped the bandits neck from behind.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)   Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:39 am

Famine's body turned into butterflies as they flew around in the air. They materialized back to Famine and she beat them down with her Black Butterfly Curse genjutsu.
"Easy." she said, dusting off herself
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)   Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:46 am

Soon after dealing with the bandits Death sighed and looked over to Famine " Way to easy" he said. The temperature was slowly dropping, a sigh that night was coming "we may need to find shelter soon." he he said.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)   Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:48 am

Famine agreed, "yeah we should."
"But I can always teleport. I should go home soon then" she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)   Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:50 am

Death felt like his heart skipped a beat "uhh Famine, there is something I have to say." he he said walking closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)   Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:52 am

Famine yawned, "can't this wait Death? We have so much to do tomorrow." she sighed and stopped her black butterflies. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)   Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:02 am

He walked even closer to her "My emotions are not in the right place right now, and I just when I am around you I feel different." he said feeling slightly nervous. He felt good, even great around her, he was feeling like he loved her.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)   Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:37 am

Famine laughed wickedly and disappeared. She then reappeared behind Death.
"Death, Death... Teammate," she cooed. "Emotions are not what we have. We are not average humans that have emotions as an excuse to do whatever." Famine ran her finger along Death's jawbone. "We are not type of people that love, dear Death."
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)   Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:45 am

Death smiled and placed a hand over hers "yes I know, but we were once human. If interested then maybe there would be something, anything." he said.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)   Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:36 am

Famine shook her head. "I have given up emotions." she said, "all except anger. I am Famine, the one who gives fear, the one who kills... If anything, we shouldn't have a relationship to ruin it. Our team."
Famine truly cared about her team, she did think that Death was handsome, but nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)   Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:26 pm

Death sighed "If it was kept secret from the others, then it could work. And if you only have one emotion then what would happen if I..." he paused and turned around to face Famine. He leaned in and waited for a response if any.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)   Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:41 pm

Famine shrugged, she was used to boys trying to tell her that they like her. "Well, I do know what you're trying to say," Famine said disappearing again then reappearing behind Death. "But you know. We have a team. And a job. I can't afford to love or settle down or anything like that. WE have things to do." She said "love" like it was poison in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)   Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:49 pm

Death smirked "Famine, would there be anyway to make this work, any at all? I just find you so intoxicating and I cant stand it." He looked over his shoulder to her, he would sacrifice for her. If she only gave it a try. "I can make time for us, if that is what it is. What do you think of me? be honest please." he asked facing her again.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)   Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:52 pm

Famine sighed, "I'm arrogant and I gave up on love.. whatever that truly is." she turned away from Death. "I should leave." she said as she disappeared, her butterflies flying up into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)   Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:57 pm

Death looked saddened and walked away, his image fading away as he turned invisible. A simple way to hide his few tears.

((END))
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)   Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:45 pm

neither character was approved yet, why were they being used?
Back to top Go down
https://ninja-chronicles.rpg-board.net
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)   Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:43 am

Just for fun. It's not official. Just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)   Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:03 pm

Please take it to the chat area then. RP Area is for approved characters.
Back to top Go down
https://ninja-chronicles.rpg-board.net
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)   Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:21 pm

I thought chat area was just for talking and "chatting".
._.
This is roleplaying but not official.
One suggestion if I may Zakku, make a sub-forum for un-official rps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)   Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1