The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) I_vote_lcapUntouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) I_voting_barUntouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) I_vote_lcapUntouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) I_voting_barUntouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfy

Wolfy

Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) Empty
PostSubject: Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)   Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:33 am

Wolfy walked down the small road, he was wearing his Mizukages robe. His gray shirt buttoned up and tucked into his blue baggy pants. He was making his way to a small village, possible to buy up some small property, for when he may retire one day. He felt a small breeze blow past him.
Back to top Go down
Seiya Tsubasa

Seiya Tsubasa

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)   Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:01 am

On a small brick wall a few meters down the path sat a fragile looking girl who's startling green eyes were focused on a shrub on the opposite end on the road, the light green fronds of the shrub twitched every so often as if it was alive and the girls eyes watched it with open curiosity. Her long brown hair hung freely down her back, tangled a little from the slight breeze blowing yet even though the weather was a little cool the slim girl wore a what seemed to be sleeveless light purple dress with a light blue jacket on top, unbuttoned yet covering her arms and back. She wore no shoes which seemed strange enough and she was youthful, seeming to be in her late teens yet she was pretty. If you had asked her name you would find it to be Ameratsu yet you would find she wouldn't seem to speak, yet even with that said you would still hear her voice as clearly as the day.

Out of the shrub suddenly jumped out a bunny, cute, fuzzy and a soft black colour, the girl, Ameratsu showed the harmless animal a soft smile and tilted her head a bit, eyes locked on the rabbit, this strange girl, all alone it seemed, was happy to just watch a rabbit as it stopped and looked at her with as much curiosity as she was looking at it with, and one step after another it made it's way towards the girl, stopping at the start of the wall and twitching it's nose as it studied the girl, a strange creature in which it felt no wariness or fear towards.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)   Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:01 pm

Stepping his way over he saw the girl and the rabbit together. He thought that maybe she was a local of the nearby village. He walked over in silence and smiled "Why Hello there." he said as his hair blow slightly as a breeze rolled in.
Back to top Go down
Seiya Tsubasa

Seiya Tsubasa

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)   Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:20 pm

As soon as the man opened his mouth the bunny looked up in alarm and with a twitch of it's tail it hopped off in a hurry. Which made the strange girl look up in slight arm which slowly turned into giving him a knowing look. As the breeze rolled in her hair whipped around behind her, making it look as if she was in an anime film, where the characters face off. An awkward silence followed and she tilted her head to study his facial features and his hair flicking around. As if it just happened suddenly a voice spoke up in the mans mind, it was sweet and gentle though it wouldn't have seemed threatening, but it probably would surprise anyone, in fact it usually did. 'you scared the Rabbit' the voice in his mind spoke and Ameratsu sighed and looked over after the rabbit which was by now out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)   Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:25 pm

Was he going insane? He heard a voice ,but not sure. He opened his mouth but closed it and then made a confused face. He pointed a finger at her and then himself and pointed at his head. Asking in a very bad version of sigh language he signed 'Are you talking in my mind?' he asked.
Back to top Go down
Seiya Tsubasa

Seiya Tsubasa

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)   Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:42 pm

She answered him with a shrug and a knowing smile then the voice piqued up again 'That depends, how many voices can be in ones head at any given time?' Ameratsu then blinked and braced her hands on the wall either side of her body and pushed herself forward off the wall. Landing and couching she stumbled a bit then stood in front of him as if sizing him up, he was about an inch or two taller then her and more well built then her, et she had a slim, very feminine figure.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)   Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:49 pm

He smiled and chuckled "Ok good point, do you know who I am?" he said as his Mizukage robe flowed in the wind. He was amused by this cute girl in front of him. "Do you have a name?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Seiya Tsubasa

Seiya Tsubasa

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)   Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:31 pm

It seemed like the youthful girl concentrated on his face for a moment then nodded. But in reality she had just quite literally sifted through his brain 'Your the Mizukage' the voice in his head responded and it sounded as if it was a bit surprised and in turn the girl curtsied a bit, grabbing the edges of her dress and flaring them out then dropping them, but her gaze remained on his face 'Well I have many names Mister Mizukage, but if you are asking about the first name I was given, it is Ameratsu. Do you have a name?' Her look turned questioning and she turned around to stand beside him gesturing forward with her hand. She could have found his name by his thoughts but she really didn't like to do that all that often 'Would you like to walk with me?'
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)   Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 8:01 pm

He smiled at the cute girl when she curtsied, he bowed in return. "I'd be happy to Ameratsu, my name is Wolfy." he said as he took her soft hand in his. He admired her looks and the feel of her skin. While one hand held hers, the other was put into his pants pocket.
Back to top Go down
Seiya Tsubasa

Seiya Tsubasa

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)   Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 8:39 pm

She hadn't expected him to take her hand and was a little taken aback, she didn't experiance human contact very often at all preferring to keep her distance and didn't return his grasp, it was a bit awkward for her but his hand was warm, a little calused though yet she still felt uncomfortable taking his hand, simply because she wasn't used to human contact.

Taking her hand back Ameratsu rubbed it a bit with her other hand and looked at him once again with a look that questioned what he was doing, was this normal in normal society, she didn't really consider herself normal and even though she was a genin she liked to remain by herself, at a distance from society. The long haired girl walked beside the Mizukage and smiled softly as a crow flew above their heads, she stopped and looked up, watching as it soared and dipped before turning her attention back to Wolfy 'What made you choose to be the Mizukage, Isn't that a whle lot of work?'
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)   Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:14 pm

He frowned slightly as she took her hand away. But all he did was sigh and stuff both hands in his pockets. He shook his head as his emotions where confused and mixed up. "I didnt really want it, it was just given to me by my dad who was the mizukage before me." he said.
Back to top Go down
Seiya Tsubasa

Seiya Tsubasa

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)   Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:22 pm

'You should have the ability to be able to choose your own future' she replied simply and smiled softly at him. She found this man strange, Ameratsu hadn't said a single word, just communicated telepathically and he hadn't batted an eye since the first time she did it. Very strange indeed, he wasn't the least bit wary, confused or anything, did he come across things like this every day? She could tell he was mixed up emotionally at the moment so she bent down to the ground and plucked a single violet from the ground, standing upright and handing to him with a small smile 'Things will all work out in the end Wolfy San, you just have to hope for the best, things could be worse'
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)   Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:40 pm

He smiled and took the violet "thank you Ameratsu chan." he said. It was not everyday that people could be so kind to stranger. But he leaned in a little to get closer to her. His intent was to show some of his affection towards her.
Back to top Go down
Seiya Tsubasa

Seiya Tsubasa

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)   Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:03 pm

At the same time he leaned in was that Ameratsu leaned away slightly, it would have, should have shown that she felt uncomfortable being close to anyone, she wasn't normally a person anybody would want to get 'close' to. If the Mizukage knew about her abilities and mind reading kekki genkai he would probably try to stay away from her, but she wouldn't reveal that by choice, usually this girl was very quiet, strange.

Suddenly this girl shot her hand out like a bullet to clasp around Wolfy's arm, yanking him down to the ground, at the same time the kunai went through air where the Mizukage's head, neck and chest had been 'you should probably get out of here Wolfy san' the voice in his head sounded calm ad steady even though she knew danger was near. Letting go of him suddenly she quickly ontemplated why she had just done that, saved the life of this man, maybe it was just reflexes. This girl ran a hand through her hair and stood up with a determined look, glaring at a spot in the distance where their appeard to be nothing but a few leaves dancing in the wind. But no it was something more, suddenly wolfy would have seen her dart to the right and duck, except this time a few strands of her hair fell to the ground, chopped off with something 'You'd better leave' the voice implied again.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)   Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:26 pm

He ducked and looked over to see no one behind him "Why? whats wrong?" he said as he stood up with her. He looked at her with a questioning eye, why would she lean into him and then try and save his life when there was not threat?
Back to top Go down
Seiya Tsubasa

Seiya Tsubasa

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)   Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:47 pm

She shoved him aside again as suddenly a glint of metal passed between them and gracefully stepped to the side, she then twirled and lifted her leg, sharply bringing it down midair, suddenly it stopped and a hiss of pain was heard from midair directly in front of the girl, followed by a deep cut to Ameratsu's lower leg, crimson blood flowed but Ameratsu mearely flinched and sent a punch midair. A flash of light and some smoke and a few feet away where Ameratsu had punched was a figure, cloaked in black clothes from head to toe, a bloody katana in their hand.

She was breathing slightly heavier now and slumped to the ground, only now realising the pain from her leg. What the hell had she just done, fought someone, she noramally wasn't a violent person but that person had threatened her safety. Wolfy may have not been able to see or sense anything but then again he didn't have her abilities, as soon as that person had come in their vicinity their thoughts had connected with hers, showing their bad intentions of harming the Mizukage and Ameratsu. Thanks to her quick wit she was able to calculate their moves and location by the thought patterns in their brain, but she still couldn't help but to get injured.

With a hand grasping the cut on her leg, her hand having turned red from the blood flowing freely from her calf she picked up a discarded kunai beside her and shrugged off her light colored jacket, slicing a strip from one of the arms which she used to 'bandage' up her leg. Ameratsu said not a word through it al even though she must have been in a considerable amount of pain. It was very hard for anyone to get her to talk, why cry or exclaim in pain if it's not going to make the pain go away, was one of her thoughts as she let out a shaky breath, taking care of herself first and forgetting wolfy for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)   Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:59 pm

He blinked for a second on the ground, that is what the danger was? He looked over to the figure that was now passed out and then he rushed over to help Ameratsu. He took a knee and tried to examine the cut "Are you ok? I think we need to treat this." he said as he held her leg. His hand turned into water and Wolfy began to clean up Ameratsu's wound.
Back to top Go down
Seiya Tsubasa

Seiya Tsubasa

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)   Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:24 pm

Ameratsu flinched as he grabbed her leg and squirmed uncomfortably in his grasp, she didn't like the contact or closeness he gave her 'I can help myself' the girl added quickly and blinked as his hand turned to water in order to clean the wound. So she wasn't the only one with unusual abilities. Now she just needed to close the wound, cover it and stop it from bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)   Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:34 pm

He smirked, "I need you to aply pressure to the the wound while I dress it ok?" he said as he took off his mizukage robe and then wrapped the wound up better then she had attempted by herself. He smiled and then stood up "That should be good for now, do you have a place to stay?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Seiya Tsubasa

Seiya Tsubasa

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)   Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:42 pm

Standing quickly after he had finished bandaging the wound she stumbled forward feeling pain standing on her injured leg, grabbing Wolfy's arm before she fell she offered him an apologetic look then narrowed her eyes a bit as he asked if she had a place to stay. Ameratsu really wanted to be by herself for a bit and instead of accepting his help she nodding, signaling that she did indeed have a place to stay.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)   Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:54 pm

He rubbed his head and picked her back up to her feet. Wrapping her arm around him so she could use him as support "Well listen I can take you back over to your place and help you get fully fixed up ok?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Seiya Tsubasa

Seiya Tsubasa

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)   Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:58 am

Stiffening and trying to shove him away as he went to pick her up she narrowed her eyes at him and hit his shoulder in order for him to let her down, she had no idea why he had just picked her up 'PUT ME DOWN!' the voice in his head ordered, she could heal on her own, Ameratsu sighed and rested her head on his shoulder realizing he wasn't in fact going to let her go, it irritated her slightly that he was so insistant on helping her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)   Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:05 am

He sighed " you know what fine! im trying to be helpful to you, but you know what fine!" he said as he dropped her on the spot. He began to walk away, the bitch didn't want his help fine then, and she could keep his cloak, he could get it replaced.
Back to top Go down
Seiya Tsubasa

Seiya Tsubasa

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)   Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:26 am

Ameratsu let out a breath as he suddenly dropped her on the spot, she was about to yell at him for yelling at her but stopped as the thoughts from his mind came to her. Standing up, she ignored the pain in her leg as she concentrated hard making him stop in place where he was, controlling someone took a lot of effort from her but she didn't want him to carry on. 'Listen, i'm sorry okay, I'm just not used to human contact, it makes me uncomfortable. I don't like being... touched' then the girl added as she hobbled over to him 'And i'm not a bitch okay, I just don't often have much contact with humans, i'm not experianced with people trying to help' If he didn't know before now he should have guessed she could see into his mind, he hadn't called her a bitch but he had thought it.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)   Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:33 am

He stopped he sighed and rubbed his forehead, fantastic, He picked her up and went back to carrying her 'fine then Ill hope you can hear me through my thinking ok?' he thought out. He was in a sour mood already since his village had been destroyed by a fellow tailed beast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)   Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next