The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapServicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 2 I_voting_barServicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapServicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 2 I_voting_barServicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfy

Wolfy

Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:43 am

He smiled and put his hand over her's "No one has made me more happy then you right now." She aroused him to a whole different level. He never seemed to get a smile of his face. Despite her age he felt like it was right. Like they were meant to be.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:14 am

Arisu took his other hand and squeezed them both back, he was soo nice to her and they barely knew each other. she made him that happy! she couldnt believe it. "ive always dreamed..that..that youd take my first kiss and my..my." she looked away embarrassingly not knowing how exactly to say it, it was only a dream and a hope after all.  
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:19 am

She wanted him that much "and your virginity?" he asked finishing her sentence. He wasn't sure if she was ready or not. That last bit of innocents she had, and he would take it from her? "If you want to we could...." he looked over his shoulder and stared at the bed for a moment. Perhaps he would, if she wanted too that badly.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:53 am

"yeah..." Arisu said embarrassingly looking away from him and at the bed too, wondering if he would do it. "id love my first time with you, just...im scared" she admitted to her dream, her love. she relay liked him and from the first time she saw him shed fallen in love and now he was with her! the mizukage, wolfy...
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:02 am

He was glad now "I'll be soft ok?" he said grinning. He then picked her up and gently laid her down on his bed. With the sun at his back he threw off his robe.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:34 am

Arisu yelped slightly at being picked up, nicely and sweet in a bridal style and was lain sweet and softly on the bed. she looked up at his with slightly scared but happy filled eyes, looking the way he just stripped of the robe he just put on, showing his firm sexy body once again.  "please do" she said not moving just watching everything he did.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:44 am

He went down and and removed her lower body clothing, he slowly lifted her maid dress off. Her nice small breasts looked amazing, so amazing that he was beginning to get a hard on. He looked up to her and kissed her again, this time with his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:57 am

son her mains outfit was gone exposing her red laced panties and matching bra, she reddened but that was forgotten as he laid on top of her and kissed her agai, eyes widening as his tongue went into her mouth, she closed her eyes enjoying it thoroughly.the way he explored his mouth, the taste of his saliva was exquisite. she tasted and swallowed as much as she could.  
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:03 am

Her mouth tasted fantastic and excited him to the point where he had gotten a hard on. His hard cock gently pressed against her red panties. His saliva switching and mixing with hers, it felt great. His arms wrapped around her. His underwear was beginning to slide off by its self.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:47 am

Arisu had to stop and break the kiss, gasping for air she pulled his body against hers . head side by side resting on his neck, his chest against her little breast and..and something prodding her panties and it was coming from  his boxers. he was incredibly hard. she was incredibly wet too and it showed through her panties, rubbing against his hard dick uncontiously.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:52 am

He slide down to her lower body, he pulled his boxers down to reveal his hard cock, but before Wolfy would insert himself in, he wanted to taste her. He pulled off her panties, he looked at her small tight pussy. Wolfy leaned in and slowly licked it, back and forth his tongue went.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:48 am

Arisu squirmed slightly as he slid off her and began to lick her, taste her in her private spot. The apt where he would soon take her Virginity, the yea he locked her was irresistible so slow yet so good, the wetness of his tongue mixing with her juices that were flowing fast. Her back arching slightly from pleasure as she gripped the sheets, it was so much better than doing it herself. She was so close to cumming and things had only just started. She couldn't help her voice, moaning loudly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:54 am

His tongue moist from her juices slide in and out so smooth, she was very wet. He assumed she is very close to cumming, which he had no problem with. It only made him lick faster, he wanted her to cum into his mouth. So that way he could fully taste her, then once she would cum it would be his turn to cum in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:03 am

when he licked faster arisu could not stop her body, giving in for her urge for him. Her back arched fully off the bed her hands releasing their grip on their covers to grab his head and push him into her pussy as she came. Her hands griping his hair as she climaxed feeling ecstatic pleasure course through her and out of her pussy, spraying her sweet nectar down his throat. Some of it missing and staining the bed, when it finally ended she slumped back down on the bed. Completely numb for the moment. "wolfy....wolfy you the best...I love you" she whimpered soft and happily, recovering from the insane feelings and she really did mean it.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:11 am

Wolfy felt her sweet juices flood his mouth and throat. He grabbed her hands that still held onto his brown feathery hair. He lifted his head off of her pussy and wiped his mouth. "I love you too." he said as he leaned on top of her with his cock still hard. He leaned in more and pressed his lips against her, kissing her lightly. The taste of her vagina still fresh in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:23 am

Arisu kissed back more than just the light kiss he gave her, grabbing the back of his neck and sticking out her tongue into his mouth. She couldn't believe what she was doing  and knew it was unlike her. But if it was with wolfy she didn't care. She rolled her tongue around his, the cocktail of his saliva and her own juices. Her own pussy. Despite that it was very nice, she swallowed loads while sucking on his tongue. She bit his lower lip as she pulled away and then let go after stretching it a bit. She smiled and felt something hit against her inner thigh looking down, she went wide eyed as she saw his huge throbbing cock.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:34 am

He felt her start to become aggressive, she had used tongue. He then rolled over, and she was now on top of him. "Now you can taste me. Well only if you want to." Wolfy said smirking a little.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:02 am

she giggle as he rolled so that she was on top, she was going to kiss him some more, kiss her lover when he said he could taste him. she hesitated and stopped, it becoming a bug blow to her. she returned to her normal shy self. "but i..havnt done anything like it before and...and i wont be any good" she said looking away from him very embarrassed both hands on his nice toned pecks. 
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:08 am

He smiled widely, showing off his nice white teeth "Well you have to try sometime. But if you just wanna go right to the main course, then I don't mind." He said as his hard member was pressing against one of her ass cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:37 pm

"no..no if it'll make you happy, ill try my best for you wolfy" Arisu said smiling shyly not truing looking him in the eye, face reddened.  She looked down at his large penis moving down so that her head was in the right position or she thought it was. she breathed heavily, warm air going over his dick. She reached out and touched it hesitantly like it was an animal or hot object, gripping it lightly in her soft hand. "its so big, how will it fit inside my mouth" she thought unknowing that she actually said it out loud.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:42 pm

He smiled and looked down at her "Well I'm not saying you need too, it will still feel good for me when you do it." he placed a hand on her shoulder and another to make her hair not fall over her face. Her soft hand felt so good on his hard cock, he couldn't wait to have it in her.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:56 pm

she was at first surprised looking at him with large cute eyes, then she relised that she must have said it out loud. She looked back at hos dick "if it'll make wolfy happy" she whispered to herself. gripping slightly harder she started pumping his shaft slowly and with her other hand on his balls. toying with them
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:07 pm

Her eyes, the eyes of a angel. Wolfys Angel, She would be his forever if he had the option. Her playing with his balls tickle and made him grin. As she used her hands to pump his penis, his body was getting more and more ready to cum.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:30 pm

Arisu didnt look up having all her concentration on pleasuring her master, her wofly. she'd be his forever if she could. she stuck her tongue out and touched his slit with the very tip of her tongue uncertainly. that would be where it would come from, the precocious white liquid. taking the head in her mouth, soft lips surrounding it, tongue still pushing against his tip.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:34 pm

Her tongue made him feel like he could die happy know. She only stuck the head into her mouth but it was so good already "Oh god I love you." he moaned out as her tongue played with his tip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)    Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next