The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
The good, the bad, the mad and the evil (sharky, wolfy, jose, kug private) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
The good, the bad, the mad and the evil (sharky, wolfy, jose, kug private) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
The good, the bad, the mad and the evil (sharky, wolfy, jose, kug private) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
The good, the bad, the mad and the evil (sharky, wolfy, jose, kug private) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
The good, the bad, the mad and the evil (sharky, wolfy, jose, kug private) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
The good, the bad, the mad and the evil (sharky, wolfy, jose, kug private) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
The good, the bad, the mad and the evil (sharky, wolfy, jose, kug private) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
The good, the bad, the mad and the evil (sharky, wolfy, jose, kug private) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
The good, the bad, the mad and the evil (sharky, wolfy, jose, kug private) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
The good, the bad, the mad and the evil (sharky, wolfy, jose, kug private) I_vote_lcapThe good, the bad, the mad and the evil (sharky, wolfy, jose, kug private) I_voting_barThe good, the bad, the mad and the evil (sharky, wolfy, jose, kug private) I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
The good, the bad, the mad and the evil (sharky, wolfy, jose, kug private) I_vote_lcapThe good, the bad, the mad and the evil (sharky, wolfy, jose, kug private) I_voting_barThe good, the bad, the mad and the evil (sharky, wolfy, jose, kug private) I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

The good, the bad, the mad and the evil (sharky, wolfy, jose, kug private)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sharky Man

The good, the bad, the mad and the evil (sharky, wolfy, jose, kug private) Empty
PostSubject: The good, the bad, the mad and the evil (sharky, wolfy, jose, kug private)   The good, the bad, the mad and the evil (sharky, wolfy, jose, kug private) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:27 pm

katsu wandered down the road, bored...increadily bored and also very pissed off. the mizukage thought he was all big and hard all...bah his petty revenge was sending him on this long mission delivering papers. this annoyed katsu to no end but for some reason it hadnt seemed to activate his volatile temper and mood. well...he did fight with the guy. anyway here he was. tall 6'5 form with his dark cloak billowing in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Kugutsu Kinshou

Kugutsu Kinshou

The good, the bad, the mad and the evil (sharky, wolfy, jose, kug private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good, the bad, the mad and the evil (sharky, wolfy, jose, kug private)   The good, the bad, the mad and the evil (sharky, wolfy, jose, kug private) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:39 pm

A small ninja, with green coloured clothes, was walking down to road, with two swords crossed in his back, a nodachi and a two hander, trying to figure out his way back to kumo from kiri. The bunny had, finally, been caught, so he was happy about himself. Though he didn't have it with him. It would have been easier to have his familiar carry it around, rather than him. She had been desummoned to make it twice as easy instead.

He then sighs, scratching his head as he headed down the road, noticing a very tall, dark skinned shinobi. Mayhaps it would be a good idea to ask him the way back?

"Excuse me! Yes! You! Uhm. Mind if I ask you the way to kumogakure? Or you wouldn't happen to know?"

He then examined the ninja. He seemed to have some bored facial expression, and mayhaps even a pissed off one? Or a mix of both? He didn't really know, but at least he identified him as a kirigakure ninja, from... somewhere in his clothings, and the headband somewhere as well.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The good, the bad, the mad and the evil (sharky, wolfy, jose, kug private)   The good, the bad, the mad and the evil (sharky, wolfy, jose, kug private) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:43 pm

In a nearby tree there was a man, but no ordinary man. His Black cloak draping over him, A small symbol on the back. The symbol of the legendary Uchiha, its wearer was none other then Danto, one of the last two uchiha. He looked on as the smaller ninja asked the taller one directions.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: The good, the bad, the mad and the evil (sharky, wolfy, jose, kug private)   The good, the bad, the mad and the evil (sharky, wolfy, jose, kug private) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:50 pm

Suiyuki yawned and he put his hands behind his head, running his fingers in his blood red hair. Another successful kill today, he had killed 5 villagers with one swing of his sword. Not bad for a tired guy.
He twirled his red hair between his index and thumb, a habit of his, as his attention shifted to a few male shinobi standing around.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The good, the bad, the mad and the evil (sharky, wolfy, jose, kug private)   The good, the bad, the mad and the evil (sharky, wolfy, jose, kug private) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:45 pm

"its where im going and it that way" Katsu said not too friendly and pointed in the direction opposite to the way he was going. he was taking the long round to mresemble some kind of freedom. what hed lost. "whats your buissness their" he asked looking down on the guy
Back to top Go down
Kugutsu Kinshou

Kugutsu Kinshou

PostSubject: Re: The good, the bad, the mad and the evil (sharky, wolfy, jose, kug private)   The good, the bad, the mad and the evil (sharky, wolfy, jose, kug private) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:56 pm

"Uhm... what else could I have to do there?"

He points at his arm, where the headband he had was lying, with the symbol of kumogakure.

"I'm from there. Missed a spot check?"

He didn't ask aggressively, just curiously, while also looking around. He had felt some kind of pressure from around this place. Chakra pressure. Not spiritual pressure, that's bleach's thing.

He seemed to miss his spot check himself though, he didn't see anything near the tree, nor anything coming their way with a bloody sword in hand. Then again, it's ninja we're talking about here. It's normal to not see them every once and again. He was, although, quite proud to have at least FELT the pressences somewhere. It was good for a starter in ninja tracking.

"Is someone else coming with you? I think I feeeeel pressences around here. Two more."

Lleiad decided to follow the tall man who didn't even present himself, but, then again, he hadn't either. If he knew how to get to kumo, it would be good news. Great ones at that.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The good, the bad, the mad and the evil (sharky, wolfy, jose, kug private)   The good, the bad, the mad and the evil (sharky, wolfy, jose, kug private) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:01 pm

Danto smiled and hopped down from the tree he was on "So you found me, good for you." he said as he still under his black cloak. He kept his face hidden under the darkness of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: The good, the bad, the mad and the evil (sharky, wolfy, jose, kug private)   The good, the bad, the mad and the evil (sharky, wolfy, jose, kug private) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:35 am

Suiyuki smirked, "alright. So am I supposed to meet you guys here? Or, did I mistake you guys for someone else." He sighed.

"Name's Yusui Kazyu. Glad to be here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The good, the bad, the mad and the evil (sharky, wolfy, jose, kug private)   The good, the bad, the mad and the evil (sharky, wolfy, jose, kug private) Empty

Back to top Go down

The good, the bad, the mad and the evil (sharky, wolfy, jose, kug private)
Page 1 of 1