The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) I_vote_lcapA given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) I_voting_barA given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) I_vote_lcapA given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) I_voting_barA given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightningpaw

A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) Empty
PostSubject: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:27 am

Kiyaki was leading the Mist ninja to the next village that the Kazekage said the chunins were last seen. Kiyaki looked at Josephine and said "You are a Mist Village ninja right if so then this is ironic." Kiyaki said. Kiyaki would tell this Mist Village ninja about him and that yes he was the one to try and assassinate the Mizukage. But later maybe tonight at dinner or something. The Sunagakure Jounin walked around the dessert his blood red scarf blew in the wind. He wore also a red track shirt and red track pants he had to for it was the tridition of if Kiyaki's clan ever got wiped out Kiyaki was cursed to always and forever only wear blood red signaling that he was the last of the Tatitka clan. Kiyaki then went into his little rememory again this happened everyday it was like a curse the fear of seeing his own clan being slayed right in front of his eye's and he couldn't do a thing about it that was right before he gained the Two tailed jinchiriki. Kiyaki heard the screams and yelling of fighting and dieing alike. He could feel the bloodshed almost as if it was his own.

Kiyaki was cursed by this memory. He hated it but what else could he do but endure the memory. He had tried on countless accassions to get rid of the memory but this was his curse this was his life. It was sad that he has a scar on his mouth that reminds him of that night. That is one reason he never looks into a mirror anymore so his brown hair was always bedhead like. His brown eye's showed nothing but torture always. His face showed nothing but depression and sadness he was never happy anymore all he had left to protect was his village now.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:12 pm

Josephine glanced at the ninja, "Right right, yeah I guess this is pretty ironic?" She said, her eyes glowing.
Why was she here again? A mission? She didn't really remember.
"So, who are we chasing and why?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:14 am

"We are suspposed to go to the next village it is small and investigate a disappearence of a chunin squad and then find a missing ninja and exterminate him." Kiyaki said the sudden question snapped Kiyaki out of his memory. Kiyaki was glad that Josephine snapped him out of his thought's he hated that memory. He was cursed by it plagued by his own past. His anger grew at the thought of his past he had so much hatred and loss why was that and he also had no one truly accept him as a person only as a monster set to destroy any threat that stood in the Sand Village's way.

His heart was always crushed only beating to keep his suffering going. He wished he had a true freind but like that would ever happen for a jinchiriki like himself. Then he thought about the Mizukage who not long ago he fought everyone respects him and he is a jinchiriki he then thought. 'If he can become Mizukage as a jinchiriki then I can become Kazekage as a jinchiriki.' Kiyaki thought he now felt more determined then he has in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:29 pm

Josephine yawned, "and where is this ninja we're looking for?"
She recalled the moment she was called out here, by Kiyaki... was this another one of her brother's plans to assassinate her out here away from the village? No way, even Suiyuki knew better.
Brother or not, she had to be aware of her surroundings, who knows when Suiyuki would show up.
"What does he look like?" she asked breaking out of her trance.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:28 pm

(See that is kinda the problem I don't have any way to play as as a missing ninja and chunins cause I don't have the characters hey is Suiyuki a missing ninja. I'd love to kick his butt before he has a chance to make one of his people Kazekage I want Kiyaki to become Kazekage one day so yeah kinda determined to stop Suiyuki. Razz )
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:57 pm

Suiyuki jumped from tree to tree.
"Damn! Seppon, where are you?!" he swore, desperately looking for his sister.
Suiyuki had no intention of becoming a leader of a village, his mission was to find and kill his sister, "Josephine" Seppon Shira Yukikaze... and possible look for Ruya Shiraino, his lover.
He shook Ruya's image out of his head, "I-- ugh.."
He continued to scout.

((Uh, Suiyuki is not going to be Kazekage. Don't worry ._.))
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:54 am

Kiyaki then said "I am not sure where this missing ninja is but here is a picture of him." Kiyaki then held up a picture of Suiyuki. Kiyaki only knew that Josephine would for some reason draw this missing ninja out it was rude to use a lady as bait but that was what the Kazekage ordered she knew Kiyaki wouldn't let Josephine get hurt especially after what he owe's to the Mist Village for destroying the village and almost killing the Mizukage of course he wasn't stupid enough to tell. Josephine that he was the same guy that tried to kill the Mizukage.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:43 am

Was that... Suiyuki?

Josephine couldn't believe her eyes. They were hunting Suiyuki down?
She knew how strong her brother was, knowing that, she didn't know everything about her. She had only met her once and not even in battle.
No doubt about it, Suiyuki was going to be a tough ninja to defeat, having a almost perfect battle record.
"We can't go after him. He's not someone who's a threat to the Kazekage or Sunagakure. I bet the Kazekage didn't order you to go after him! He's too strong for you and I!"
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:57 am

"But she did order me to defeat him. You see i'm a jinchiriki and therefor get special missions because I can handle more than what most jounin fresh from the jounin exams can. So I am able to deal with this kind of stuff you see I am the two tailed jinchiriki." Kiyaki told her apperantly she knew something about their opponent. He then said "Now tell me what do you know about this guy I can see in your eye's that you know this person." Kiyaki said he wouldn't let the pressure of this conversation go to get information.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:36 pm

Josephine looked at Kiyaki suspiciously. Could she trust him?
"I don't know anything about him really." She lied, "I saw him before, he's a really strong guy though..."
Her brother was someone to be careful of. Sure she was in danger of being killed, but as the leader of her clan, she could over come her brother and eventually defeat him and bring him back to the clan. As a true Yukikaze.
After all, Suiyuki was her only family left.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 4:48 pm

"Your lying now tell me what do you know about this person. I need to know if I am to find him and save the chunins for we are pretty sure this guy has something to do with the chunin's that are missing. Now please tell me what you know about this guy." Kiyaki continued to pressure her.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:23 pm

Josephine scowled. "How are you so sure I'm lying?! He has nothing to do with them I bet! Don't kill innocent ninja, just because they're not in your village, and don't kill them just so you can gain power and respect!" She was furious, Suiyuki wouldn't stoop that low... would he?
She glared at Kiyaki and analyzed him, for a chuunin, Josephine was capable of taking down jonins with ease. Kiyaki wouldn't be a hard fight.

==============================================================================================================================

Suiyuki relaxed against a tree trunk, finally he had some time to himself.
He pulled out a photograph of his missing lover, Ruya Shiraino.
"Ruya... Where are you?" He whispered softly, his fingers going over the details of the photograph. He missed her dearly.
Suiyuki stood up and put the photograph back in his pocket. His mission today was not to kill his sister, no that can wait another day. But his mission was to find Ruya... alive.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:06 pm

"Look I'll tell you what I will take him into Sunagakure custaty you have my word about this if you just tell me what you know about this person. Please this could give me a lead on this person those Chunin need to be saved." Kiyaki said. He really was promising that if she told him what she knew then he would not kill him. Kiyaki woulld persuade with this missing ninja if he could if not he would fight him but he wouldn't kill him. But either way Kiyaki needed every bit of information he could muscle. For this was his mission and it was orders.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:20 pm

Josephine sighed, there really was no way to communicate with the knucklehead.
"Fine!" She yelled throwing her hands in the air. "His name is Yusui Kazyu," she said giving her brother's undercover name... the name he uses in public outside of family, the name that everyone calls him by. "He's a strong ninja but I've met him once, he almost killed me..." Josephine continued.

---------------------------------------

Suiyuki sighed and turned back to his home, "no luck finding Ruya today... again. Maybe tomorrow" he heaved
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:50 pm

Kiyaki then saw that he pushed a button but replied. "Thank you i'm sorry you had to tell me this but I had to know now do you think this guy will go after you if he knows your where he is if so I'd like you to put your trust in me and help me lure him to a isolated location and help me take him down I have no choice but to fight him you see I want to be Kazekage one day and that means I must take any orders I get and any mission I get. If I want to become Kazekage one day I must first prove to people that I am more than just a fury of power but more of someone to protect the village I want to be respected and bring honor to my clans name and make mty clan that died long ago right in front of me proud." Kiyaki said but then he began to remove the red scarf to reveal a giant scar that ran right next to his nose to his chin and across his lips. "This is what happened that night that my clan was destroyed not many people know the fear and sadness that you feel when you end up fighting in a war as an academy student almost no hope was that I would live but there was only one reason I lived I froze and coward in fear ever since that day I promised to myself that I would never know that fear again. That is why I will fight this guy nomatter what it takes I will take him prisioner but I need your help to lure him please can we get this mission over with." Kiyaki said his scar moving with his mouth. He then put the scarf back on. The wind picked up blowing the scarf behind him.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:32 pm

Josephine scowled. How can she hand in her own brother? She hated this mission already.
"You've got to be kidding me!" she cried out, "I can't hand him in!"
She huffed, "this is why you brought me here, I see." she muttered, her arms crossed. "I don't think I can lure him in... maybe..."
"I'm not helping you get him. No." Josephine said, "if you want to gain respect, do it in a better way. If you capture this guy-- what's his name? You'll earn infamy in other places, you know."

================================

Suiyuki sighed, he sat on a tree branch and started at the photo of Ruya Shiraino.
"It's been so long... Where are you? I believe that you're still... alive" Suiyuki whispered, his fingers tugging on his blood red hair, identical colour to Josephine's.
The siblings disliked each other, but deep down, he still cares about her, she's the only family he has left, after all. His mission to kill her... it was all out of rage.
Suiyuki hung his head and sighed again, when will things turn for him?
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:32 pm

"Look this is my mission from the Kazekage and your here to help me not only that but your also a chunin I am a jounin you will follow orders or go back to your village and you can tell the Mizukage that you failed because you refused to help with what we asked. I was giving you a choice then but now I am not you will at least try to lure him into a trap wheather you like it or not." Kiyaki yelled angerly he opened up to this chunin as a sign that he would trust her even with his life and this is how the ninja repays him. Kiyaki hated people that didn't follow orders he knew this person had a bigger tie to the target then she was letting on but decided he wouldn't push her any further other than just make her follow orders. Kiyaki usually wasn't so rude but he hated things being kept from him. Kiyaki didn't open up to much people nor did he ever get close to people he only did what he was told. And that was it no one saw him as a person only as a powerful weapon of the Sunagakure. Kiyaki on the other hand would prove that he was more than a weapon but a person that would lie his life down in an instant for anyone in his village.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:39 pm

Josephine didn't flinch. "You need to gain respect huh? I know how that is..." she muttered. In her past years, she was an outcast due to her clan and kekkei genkai, the Ice Mind.
"Two Faced Demon." she said, "Red Waters of blood..." she muttered, remembering all her past nicknames people gave her.
"The Mizukage will be fine if I fail this mission anyway, I stick to my thoughts and I'm not helping you catch my brother!" she blurted then realized what she said, "oh shit." she thought as she covered her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:50 pm

"So it all makes since now you won't help me because this is you brother lucky you try whatching your clan die right in front of your eye's when you can't do a thing to help and worst is it was clan member against clan member a disagreement caused a civil war in my clan as a ninja academy student I went to war and had to whatch my clan destroy eachother till I was only left no one else. Then tell me you felt pain my pain has been greater than anyones ever has until you have felt my pain then you don't know the true meaning of pain and suffering everytime I look into a mirror the memory comes rushing back the fear the sadness the screaming the bloodshed lots and lots of bloodshed. I could do nothing more than just sit there and whatch as my clan was destroyed right in front of me." Kiyaki said he then looked at the chunin with anger this chunin was so stubborn when she didn't know half of what Kiyaki has been through he knew that killing or turning in a family member was hard but this chunin had no other choice.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:54 pm

"What? I -- He--- He's my brother you know?!" she shouted, "I don't want to play by your rules and lure him in! JUST LET HIM BE."
Josephine was fed up with the jonin, her anger boiled inside of her, how dare he talk about her brother and use him to gain 'respect' in his village How dare he? If Suiyuki were to be captured, Josephine would hate the Kazekage for sending Kiyaki on the mission and she would obviously hate Kiyaki as well. Josephine couldn't, no-- wouldn't hand her brother in.
The fight between her and her brother, were between them only. Family matters.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:09 pm

"Very well go back to the Kazekage and tell her that you won't do this mission have her give you another but I will complete this mission with or without you." Kiyaki said and began walking in the direction of the village that he had to go to he soon reached a small village and began asking around people at bars knew that he had been there suspossidly causing a scene until being thrown out. Kiyaki grined when he finally figured out some real information that he was staying at a motel somewhere in the village. He began checking the motels and asking about his name until he got to the last motel on the other side of the small village and they told him which number he was staying in. Number 7 they said unlucky number to stay in. Kiyaki thought as he walked towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:26 pm

Suiyuki sat in room number 7. He twirled his blood red hair with his fingers, a habit he does.
He gave his name out as "Yusui Kazyu", his undercover name. Only his sister and his lover know his real name... but where were they?

The door opened, and a young man with an equally red scarf stood at the door.
"Excuse me fine sir," Suiyuki said, "my name is Yusui Kazyu, is there a problem? Why are you barging in?"
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:34 pm

"Yusui Kazyu come with me I have order's to bring you into Sanagakure custoty please do not fight me I promised your sister I wouldn't kill you." Kiyaki said as he took out a kunia just in case the missing ninja tried anything funny. Kiyaki wanted to do this peacefully because of his promise he really didn't know how far this guy would fight before giving up and if he would fight to the death it would make it hard to complete the mission and keep the promise. Kiyaki still hoping for the best waited for the man to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:38 pm

"Ehh? What did I do?" Suiyuki/Yusui asked, standing up and shrugging. He yawned, how boring. "Look all I'm trying to do is look for my girlfriend, okay? Leave me alone" he said as thick mist filled the room, making it hard to see.

When the mist cleared up, Suiyuki had disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:11 pm

"Damnit he got away back to searching." Kiyaki said frustratedly and then ran around town till he found the trail and began to follow for he kept asking till he picked up on a trail then asked every person he saw until finally he caught back up though he didn't let Yusui see him this time and did a few handsign's and aimed to trap Yusui in a Earth Box.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next