The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Kazuki Uzumaki EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Kazuki Uzumaki EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Kazuki Uzumaki EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Kazuki Uzumaki EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Kazuki Uzumaki EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Kazuki Uzumaki EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Kazuki Uzumaki EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Kazuki Uzumaki EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Kazuki Uzumaki EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Kazuki Uzumaki I_vote_lcapKazuki Uzumaki I_voting_barKazuki Uzumaki I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Sakuyami
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Kazuki Uzumaki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

Kazuki Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Kazuki Uzumaki   Kazuki Uzumaki EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:16 am

Name: Kazuki Uzumaki

Appearance: Kazuki Uzumaki Picture

Elements: Fire Wind Earth

Specialties: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Kenjutsu, Speed

Village: Konohagakure

Personality: Ryu is a very cheerful man always willing to lend a helping hand to anyone in need. He has his share of laughs and loves telling stories of his great great great grandfather, Naruto Uzumaki

History:
Begining:
Kazuki was born to Toshiro Inuza and Hina Uzumaki 26 years ago. Instead of going ot the academy he stayed home and train with his grandfather who was the 9th Hokage. By the age of 9 he was an expert in Genin level Ninjutsu. He was then sent to the Lee Institute of Taijutsu and perfected the Art of taijutsu to an extent. When he turned 13 he went tot he academy to do the Genin Exams and passed flawlessly.

Genin Arc:
He was assigned to Squad 7 just as every Uzumaki has since Naruto. His team was the Elite of the Genin, yet as good as Kazuki was his teamates always were two steps ahead of him. He always trained everyday whenever he had extra time and fought hard to surpass his peers. When the Chunin Exmas came around His mother Hina Uzumaki took Kazuki away to train him to use the Family jutsu, Rasangan. Kazuki mastered the basic form within weeks and when his team took the Chunin Exams, he led the way.

Chunin/Bijuu Island Arc:
As Kazuki became a Chunin he had decided to train into areas he wasnt so familiar with. He worked hard to perfect and Hone his Kenjutsu with a Katana and then went on to Bijuu Island to tame Kurama, the Kyuubi. He went into the falls and fought his innerself, which was easy for him since had barely any hate. He then went into the Bijuu room and talked with Kurama. He surprised Kurama with his politeness and then the real fight began. He came out on top using a mixture of the rasangan and his Kenjutsu and absorbed the Kyuubi's Chakra. Though unlike wiht his ancestors, whom Kyuubi merely tolerated, He was able to befriend Kyuubi and has access to its powers. He came back to Konoha and took on the Jounin exams where he had to fight a Jounin. He came out on top with all his extra training.

Jounin/Anbu Arc:
He was assigned Team 7 and trained the genin well They started out with just basic missions and soon were doing B-Ranked Missions. It wasnt Long before his team was sent to the Chunin Exams and all became Chunin. He left the village again for a time to train as did his ancestors to become a Toad Sage. He returned with full control of Sage mode and the Shadow Clone Jutsu fully perfected. He was then Assigned to an Anbu squad and carried out S-Rank missions. However, upon returning home of his last ANBU mission he heard that his mother had died. He picked up the Hokage's Hat and put it on without thought. The villagers cheered for him as they always had. He wondered to himself, was it for Him, or just the Uzumaki Clan?

Kage Arc:
Being Hokage had it's perks for Kazuki. He had plenty of time to train and had plenty of time to visit younger ninja and inspire them with stories of his own missions and stories of his Ancestor Naruto Uzumaki. He did detest the pencil work though. Though his only thoughts were for his Mother whom he rarely saw in her last years of life. He then Decided to take on a pupil, an aspiring academy student to train and one day take the role of Hokage. He had decided it was time for the Uzumaki clan to give up the title of Hokage and pass it on to another clan.

Relationships:
Minato Uzumaki Great-Great-Great-Great GrandFather 4th Hokage
Kushina Uzumaki Great-Great-Great-Great Grandmother
Naruto Uzumaki Great-Great-Great GrandFather 6th Hokage
Hinata Hyuuga Great-Great-Great Grandmother
Senpa Uzumaki GrandFather 9th Hokage
Megumi Meo GrandMother
Toshiro Inuza Father
Hina Uzumaki Mother 10th Hokage

Goals: To Protect Konoha with all his strength

Dislikes: Evil-Doers, Chaos, Ignorance.

Additional Notes: He is the Jinchuuriki of Kyuubi
Back to top Go down
https://ninja-chronicles.rpg-board.net
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

Kazuki Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuki Uzumaki   Kazuki Uzumaki EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:12 pm

lol this thing has been just sitting here Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

Kazuki Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuki Uzumaki   Kazuki Uzumaki EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:24 pm

Been waiting for someone to just approve it xD
Back to top Go down
https://ninja-chronicles.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Kazuki Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuki Uzumaki   Kazuki Uzumaki Empty