The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! I_vote_lcapEnter! Josephine Yukikaze! I_voting_barEnter! Josephine Yukikaze! I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! I_vote_lcapEnter! Josephine Yukikaze! I_voting_barEnter! Josephine Yukikaze! I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Sakuyami
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! Empty
PostSubject: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:52 pm

Josephine let the final box of her belongings fall. She had finally finish moving to a new location in the Village Hidden in the Mist. Her house was medium in size, complete with a bathroom, a kitchen, two bedrooms, and a living room. She sighed with content, "finally I moved to a better place. I can't wait to begin my new life in my new home.
She felt bad for leaving her adoptive father back at her old home. The old fisher, Hakuku Waters, found her by the banks of the river and took her in as his own daughter. She felt terrible leaving her father back.

But what can she do? Hakuku said that he didn't want to come along. "Enjoy your life, don't worry about me..." he had told her, Josephine remembered his warm smile and his soothing voice.

She shook her head, trying to forget about the old man and began to unpack.
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:13 am

Zakku had talked to the old fisherman and he said he sent Josephine into the Village to live. He found the address okay. He knocked as he walked in since the door was Cracked. "Hello?" He peered inside and saw Josephine unpacking. "Ah Josephine i've been looking for you!" He smiled and closed the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
https://ninja-chronicles.rpg-board.net
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:22 am

Josephine turned and saw Zakku at the door, smiling.
She smiled, "You've been looking for me?" she asked, "can I help you?"
She put down her photo album she was unpacking back into the box and walked towards her visitor
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:28 am

"I dont know if you remember me from the Party or not, but I'm A Sanin from Konohagakure and so far the only Sanin of this age..." He thought for a moment looking her over. He decided to do as Jyria, the Perverted Sage Sanin had did long ago and teach pupils. He smiled. "I saw your fighting style and i wished for us to have a little spar. And to make it fair i will not use my hands or my black chakra manipulation technique." He turned on his heel. "If you win, i shall give you 10 Million Ryo. If i win, you must become my pupil and learn the ways of the Sanin." He turned his head still smiling. "Deal?"
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:32 am

Josephine's eyes widened. This couldn't be happening. Either way it's a great deal.
She pretended to be deep in thought, although she knew she was going to accept the spar invitation.
Finally she smiled and said, "I accept!"
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:36 am

"Then follow me" He led the way to a large lake near the house. He smiled and held out a pair of hand cuffs to Josephine and turned around putting his handsat the low of his back. "Make them tight so i dont wiggle out." He smiled looking back. "I'm eager to see your true potential."
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:38 am

Josephine eagerly tied his hands together, and froze them so they wouldn't come loose.
She smiled, "good enough, now begin?" she asked backing up from the Sannin.
"You want my potential? Here it is!"
She handseals the Water Style: Mist Hide Jutsu and thick, foggy mist begins to cloud the Sannin's vision
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:48 am

Zakku chuckled as he sat down waiting for her. He closed his eyes and slowed his breathing. He had her chakra locked onto. He was trying to lock onto her chakra but it was surrounding him and was the mist itself. "INteresting way to hide...." He stood up and scanned around him waiting for an attack
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:51 am

Josephine hid in the mist, if she won, she gets ryo. If she lost, she gets to learn the ways of the Sannin! It was a win-win situation. But still, she tried her best.
She coated her shuriken with sharp, solid ice and threw them at the Sannin in several different directions. Her shoes made no sound as she jumped around, throwing ice shurikens at the Konoha ninja
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:00 am

The shurikens made a hissing noise making them easy to detect. He began dodgin them with ease following the direction of the shuriken and predicted her movements he leaped to his right and stopped right behind Josephine. "Now now, it is a good technique, but you need time to sharpen them so they do not make noise..." He smiled and still did not throw any attacks.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:05 am

Startled, Josephine leaped away, creating more mist at the same time.
She started to use the handseal for the Water Dragon jutsu. After she completed the handsign dragons of water appeared and attacked the Konoha sannin from all directions.
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:06 am

Zakku smiled and leaped up avoiding the dragons and then ran down on strait to josephine. "React...." He attempted to knee her in the side with a powerful Taijutsu attack. It wasnt strong enough to kill her, but strong enough to hurt... A lot... He smiled waiting for his attack to connect.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:09 am

Josephine evaded the contact, but just barely. His taijutsu attack made contact very slightly. She could feel a bit of pain in her side.
Silently, she created two ice monsters and made the hand seal, genjutsu Ice Freeze on Zakku, hoping he would fall under her illusions and ice.
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:13 am

He felt strange feeling himself freezing and smiled. Shikaru...are we being frozen?" He could feel the demon chuckle. Just end this and use the Vortex Eye. Genjutsu is worthless against it. He smiled closing his eyes and when they opened they had almost a vortex shape to them. "Tensai Clan Kekei Genkai: Vortex Eye!" The genjutsu faded quickly and he saw her chakra source through the mist and leaped in front of her staring into her eyes. "Take out a kunai... Put it to your neck..."

OOC: Vortex Eye: Ability to Break Genjutsu and put others under his control. Willpower would need to be incredible to break genjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:21 am

Her eyes widened with shock. "T-take out a k-kunai? To my n-neck?" she stuttered, and sighed. And looked defeat, as she reached for a kunai, her two Ice monsters she created earlier attacked the Sannin, one attacked with ice and the other rammed it's body on to the ninja.

"I don't put a kunai to my own neck. I don't give up either!" she yelled, signing Yukikaze, the jutsu "Blizzard" a specialty of the once thought extinct Yukikaze clan. Furious blinding white snow filled winds began to brew, Josephine half-closed her eyes, she was trained to open her eyes in snow, but not fully. At least she could see.
The snowstorm furiously raged on, freezing everything in it's path.
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:25 am

Zakku Jumped and piut his feet on the ice monster then launching himself towards the lake. When he saw the blizzard coming and dove into the lake as it froze the top of the water. He held his breath waiting for her to drop the Jutsu and try to find Him. Hopefully, he could hold his breath long enough.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:28 am

The blizzard raged on freezing everything in it's path. Josephine in a shield of ice in the heart of the blizzard.
The blizzard raged over the mountains, forests and the lake. Freezing everything.
The lake, being water, surface frozed over, leaving the water under a thick coat of ice.
Snow filled winds brew on. Josephine, smirked from her shield of ice. "This is perfect"
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:38 am

Zakku closed his eyes and began meditating. It slowed his heart and he could hold his breath longer. He waited and waited. Waiting for his oppurtunity to surface and attack. He thought about how he should do it. Those ice demons would make it difficult to attack directly... unless.. He smiled as he began to carry out his plan.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:41 am

Josephine was still in her shield of ice. She knew her monsters were out there protecting her, and she knew that the blizzard froze everything around her.
She numbed down the blizzard to collect chakra from it and created a third ice creature, one that flew in the sky riding the blizzard's wind for more speed.
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:45 am

OOC: Damn how long will this blizzard last? xD

Zakku smiled as he finished preparing. He looked up to see the blizzard settling down. Not too long from now and she would be exhausted from the amount of chakra this took. He hoped very soon. He was running out of breath...
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:51 am

The third creation left her in a chakra critical state. She killed off the blizzard, regaining chakra from it and destroyed her outer shield, however leaving a thin barrier of ice between her and the outside world.
She surveyed the area , watching the surrounding change from Winter back in to the original season.
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:58 am

Zakku smiled as the blizzard subsided and he with 4 clones broke through the Ice and ran towards Josephine at full speed. Two clones attacked the two ice demons while the other two clones and Zakku rushed at Josephine. The clones both kicked the barrier shattering it and Zakku aimed his kick strait at her chest.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:03 am

Josephine's chest made contact and she fell, but her third creature, the flying ice monster caught her and flew into the sky. Josephine laying on her back, clutching her chest in pain.
She recalled her two ice monsters to regain chakra and hopefully numb down her pain.
The monsters that the clones were fighting below gave one large swing of their fist, and melted on the spot. Chakra entering Josephine's body again, who was still on the large bird-looking creature.
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:19 am

Zakku looked to his clones and nodded. They all got up on each others shoulders. The one on the ground launched up first, then the on ontop of him, then the next, then the next and Zakku made level with the ice bird and kicked it immediately shattering it. He fell quickly hitting the ground hard. He saw Josephine falling and wasnt sure if she had the strength to stop herself from hitting the ground or the reaction time. He broke the ice hand cuffs easily and was ready to catch her.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:21 am

A strong gust of ice-wind softened her fall, but still landed hard on her butt.
"Ow ow ow..."
She stood up and saw Zakku running towards her. She sighed. "So.. Did I pass?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!   Enter! Josephine Yukikaze! Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next