The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan  EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan  EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan  EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan  EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan  EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan  EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan  I_vote_lcapClassified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan  I_voting_barClassified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan  I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan  I_vote_lcapClassified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan  I_voting_barClassified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan  I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Sakuyami
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xeno

Xeno

Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan  Empty
PostSubject: Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan    Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan  EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:17 pm

Name: Geschmack Hurrikan

Appearance: Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan  6af1c910

Elements: Wind

Specialties: Genjitsu/ infiltration/ persuasion

Village: Konoha

Personality: Geshumack is a trickster. He loved to pull pranks in his youth and still does from time to time. He is also very well spoken, and his a voice that simply draws your attention to him.

History: Geschumack was born a child of rape. His mother, a widow shinobi from konoha was out on a mission when she was ambushed by the rounin who killed her husband. She was knocked out, dragged to a cave, tied up, and raped. She was held captive for over a week, each day being forced into brutal, unprotected intercourse with her the man who she hated so. By the time she was saved, when a rescusee team arrived, Geschumacks mother was a broken woman.

Nine mouths later, Geschumack was born. And it was the most horrid moment in his mother's life in nine mouths. Even as a baby, Geschumack bared his father's face. He was given up for adoption and his mother cut open her throat. Her note she left only said 'I can not be allowed to live in this world knowing that I birthed a monster into it.' Geschumack only found out about this upon joining the Anbu years and years later.

While in foster care, Gescumack was given to the shinobi to raise. He was put through the academy where they found his had a nature talent for genjitsu...and getting want he wanted. Parhaps a gift from his father, but Geschumack was quiet the sliver-tongued devil. He easily tricked his fellow student into whatever he wanted, and through his reputation as a trickster grew, his charm and sharp tongue kept him from being hated. He was especially popular with the ladies.

His instructors, who knew of his birth father, knew that Geschumack, who if left unoccupied, my turn to be very much like his father. So they took the boy to the Anbu right after graduation, to be trained farther. The Anbu were happy to accept anyone who they could use to gain information that who be otherwise unobtainable. This was also when Geschumack learned of the fate and history of his mother and father. Despite knowing, Geschumack stayed calm, both body and mind. He claimed "Why weep for someone who i never knew." He was assigned to Feuer's team as an infiltrator and hes proven to be a great one indeed.

Relationships: Information as been blacked out to protect friends and family

Goals:

Dislikes:

Additional Notes:
Back to top Go down
Xeno

Xeno

Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan    Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan  EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm

finally done
Back to top Go down

Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Page 1 of 1