The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
True Friendships never Die EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
True Friendships never Die EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
True Friendships never Die EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
True Friendships never Die EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
True Friendships never Die EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
True Friendships never Die EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
True Friendships never Die EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
True Friendships never Die EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
True Friendships never Die EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
True Friendships never Die I_vote_lcapTrue Friendships never Die I_voting_barTrue Friendships never Die I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
True Friendships never Die I_vote_lcapTrue Friendships never Die I_voting_barTrue Friendships never Die I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Sakuyami
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

True Friendships never Die Empty
PostSubject: True Friendships never Die   True Friendships never Die EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:21 pm

Zakku walked up to the door of Sakuya's Mansion. It was hard to believe that she had already become Kazekage, of course he was already a sanin, but none of that mattered. Perhaps she had time for friends still. He was about to knock on the door when he saw a window open. "Bad Kazekage, leaving opening's for Shinobi..." Zakku leaped up and into the window only to find a Missing nin with a kunai in his hand peeking out the door. Zakku didnt hesitate. He lunged forward and severed the man's head. It was loud hitting the wall so he was expecting Guards soon.
Back to top Go down
https://ninja-chronicles.rpg-board.net
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: True Friendships never Die   True Friendships never Die EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:27 pm

The Kazekage huffed as she shifted against the wall irritably out of impatience and anger. This was ridiculous, she was the Kazekage, yet rendered so powerless by her own guards. You'd think you'd let the Kazekage defend their village, but not when your guard was your father. Most recently, there have been invasion of Missing Nin, specifically on the the Mansion that the Fuuko Clan Leader lived in. And you'd think, just for that fact she should be aloud to stand up for her home and her village. But no, the most stubborn of people was made her personal bodyguard. And to be honest, it was the worst choice in a bodyguard when she knew why he was doing it.

"Kaimu-sama. I need to go out there," Sakuya said as she pushed herself off the wall, looking into the dull emerald eyes of her father, unreadable gems though she didn't need to read them. She knew what was in his mind. "No," He said simply which made her temper ignite. "I will not stand here while my men are being killed!" The Kazekage finally erupted. "And I will not lose my d-""I am Sakuya Fuuko. Proud Jounin of the Sunagakure Village. Prouder Leader of the Fuuko Clan, and ever prouder leader of the Sunagakure Village. The 9th Kazekage. These people, these ninja, this VILLAGE was entrusted to me by the 8th. If the old man can trust me with this. Then why can't you!?" She finally cracked her fist slamming into the wall beside her. It was in that moment did she see the glimmer of sadness in his eyes.

"Father.." She calmed her tone becoming more gentle, a private tone for just him. He knew--even two years after their family was torn apart by that little wench of a sister, Sayaka. Losing her mother, on the verge of losing her sister, pretty much losing her father to grief, and for awhile herself to the pain. Sakuya dug herself out of that hole to take her job more serious after her vow of vengeance. But her father was still in it despite his efforts to climb out of that hole with her. "You aren't going to lose me. I'm strong, I had great parents to raise me to become who I am today. And mother may be gone, and we may lose Maka too, but they will live on in us as long as we're alive," She said resting a hand on his shoulder, feeling him shake underneath it. Without another the man sidestep and the woman was out in the hallway within a matter of seconds. She caught a glimpse of a missing nin in the hallway, making his way toward her.

He had no chance, Sakuya was enraged already with these constant interruptions. She saw her guards come down the hall behind her but her arm stretching out to block their way stopped them. Her eyes flickered to a vibrant blue as her hand stretched out our her chakra into the air. Before he could react properly, he was hit by a square shaped force of wind. It connected to his stomach making him double over and hit the ground. With flick of her wrist he was up with blue tinted wind whirling around him in a sphere. She closed her hand compressing the wind into tiny little blades that repeated sliced him open. His cries didn't even make her flinch as she step forward, her covered in little nicks from the same thing that encased him. "You get to live today, but if you and ANY of your damned ninjas. Come into MY house again. I will kill you!" She roared as the winds shifted around to her command, thrusting the man out of the window. Fierce blue eyes watched it before relaxing a bit, as she went back to her office which seemed to be their entrance to her place.

It was in there she saw a familiar face she hadn't expected around these parts. "Zak? The hell are you doing here?" It was a mixture of residue anger and surprise at seeing him again. "I'm sorry if I sound rude.. just a bad day.. which I see you helped me with," The woman said raising an eyebrow at the dead body on the floor before she sighed and called out. "Can someone come clean this man up off my floor!?" Which got a bundle of the guards to come and take the body.
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: True Friendships never Die   True Friendships never Die EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:36 pm

"Well i thought it would be nice to visit my old friend, the Kazekage." He removed his sword from the wall letting the head drop to the ground. "But it looks like it ended with me helping you out again." He pulled out a scarf and cleaned his Buster Blade. "I see you still have guys chasing you, eh?" He smiled at his own joke andthen shouldered his sword and gave Sakuya a hug "How are you doing my friend?" He felt good hugging his old friend once again. He had been away training for his next encounter with Neo Hyuuga for so long that he had forgot the simple pleasures in life.
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: True Friendships never Die   True Friendships never Die EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:48 pm

Sakuya smiled a bit before shrugging him off. "I could have taken him." A light grin at the comment. It was true, this has been happening for the past couple of days and it was growing monotonous. Only because none of them were a challenge for her. It was too easy. But she surmised too easy was better than too hard. A heavy sigh left her, "Yes, indeed, but I wish they were chasing me in a different way," Sakuya said with a light grin, hoping he would catch on to what she meant. Sexual frustration. It was the worst. The Kazekage hugged him back and wandered off to her desk. "Tired," She said as she flopped down into her chair with a sigh.

She reached into her drawer for a spare bundle of bandage and began wrapping up the hand that had been slightly injured at the cost of her kekkei genkai. "This has been happening nonstop, for a couple of days. And I bet it's that wench." The Kazekage sneered about her own sister. Though to Sakuya she wasn't her sister there anymore. Not after betraying her family and the clan. The village. She needed to be stop. "She needs to be killed. And I'm going to do it," Sakuya said as she turned her chair around to stare out her window with an unreadable expression. "My mother's gone and I can barely get past it. And I'm bound to lose my baby sister too. If I don't kill Sayaka before it happens. I'll never forgive myself," Sakuya mumbled the vague sign of tears shown in her voice as they well in her eyes.

Instinctively her bandaged hand went to her scar along her collarbone. What killed her the most was that she didn't know why. Because Saya never bothered to tell her what would lead her to attempting to kill the Fuuko clan's dominate women. She let out a breath as the tears spilled over and out of her eyes, instinctively wiping them away. It hurt her. It always did. But it didn't hurt her enough to stop her from going on anymore. "I'm.. I'm sorry. A longtime friend comes to visit me and here I am, dwelling on the past," Sakuya said with a smile and a headshake as she turned to face Zakku. "So how have you been doing?"
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: True Friendships never Die (Mature, Private)   True Friendships never Die EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:36 pm

Zakku turned slightly red at her comment about how she wanted them to chase her. He looked down at her handshake and just hugged her again, not a friendly missed you hug, but a caring and comforting one. "Sakuya i have news for you, but it needs to wait. First i wish to catch up with you. Ever since i became Sanin i wasnt able to see you. I truly missed you." He smiled and sat down seating her next to him. "So...Last time i saw you we were both just Chuunin On a hit and run mission. Now, I'm a Sanin and your the Kazekage." He laughed to himself. The years had gone by so fast. "Training this much hasn't left me very much Social time either so I get what your saying." He leaned back. His training had been intense and he was Sexually deprived. Their actual last encounter had left them in an interesting situation...
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: True Friendships never Die   True Friendships never Die EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:31 pm

Her body almost instantly relaxed against him in the hug. Finally a nurturing soul who knew when she needed a hug without her saying. After a minute or two she hugged Zak back, resting against him for a moment. This was nicer than he knew really, Sakuya couldn't tell you when last she got a hug. Her ears perked when he said he had news for her but the Kazekage shoved down her curiosity for a minute as he got around to answering her question. She smiled gently at him, slightly resting against him, ashen gray strands falling in her face with the movement.

"I missed you too, Zak," The Kazekage said eying him with a gentle smile. Sakuya really meant it too. There weren't many people that were missed by the Sand Jounin. "Oooooh I remember that mission~" The woman said with a little chuckle nudging him gently. She remembered their youthful days where Sakuya was just as--if not even more playful than she is today and Zakku was easier to bother way back then. Just the memories made her giggle. On a lighter note the girl smiled at him. "We did grow a lot from the last time we saw each other. It's a little weird how time goes by." The woman shook her head with a little chuckle. "We've gotten pretty damn far, haven't we?" The Fuuko clan leader said with a grin.

Oh yea! News. "Okay, you said you had news? What kinda news~?" Time to kill the cat with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: True Friendships never Die   True Friendships never Die EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:55 pm

"I need some information...but it can wait." Zakku smiled and set his sword down. "First i think i want to spar you again. See how much we've both improved, but if you dont mind shall we go outside the village?" He winked "Wouldnt wanna destroy any buildings in your village." He smiledand patted the katana with sapphires in the hilt that Sakuya had given him many years ago. "I wont even use Hitsaru, I'll only use the blade you gave me." He smiled towards her and began walking out of the room. "Will you accept my challenge Sakuya Fuuko?" He turned his head towards her as he stopped at the door.
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: True Friendships never Die   True Friendships never Die EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:52 am

A little pout appeared on her face when he suddenly said it could wait. That only made her want to know all the more. But the curiosity died down a bit after hearing one specific word. Spar. The pout was gone and a sinister grin was now replacing it. "It would be utterly disrespectful for me to decline~" Sakuya said as she hopped up onto her feet and grabbed her twin folding fans--Fuusei and Fuuisami. The fans made specifically by her mother, a few months before her passing.

They were Sakuya's most prized possessions and she almost always used them in battle. Her eyes went a little wide at seeing that he had her sword, the one she'd given him. He actually had it with him and it surprised her. "And yes, I don't want you destroying my village that I, in turn would have to pay for~ Though you owing me could lead to good things~" The Kazekage teased with a little chuckle following suit. "Either way, Zakku Tensai, I accept your challenge. Now lead the way~" Sakuya said nodding towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: True Friendships never Die   True Friendships never Die EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:58 am

"Now, now. That debt can be repaid whether i break anything or not." He winked. "But that must wait for much later." He smiled as he led the way through the city and through the pass into the desert. He turned on his heel and pulled out Kobuko. The same katana with sapphires in the hilt that Sakuya had given him long ago. "Ladies first, I still have my chivalry." He smiled and bowed to her waiting for her first move.
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: True Friendships never Die   True Friendships never Die EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:47 am

The young Kazekage's eyebrow arched curiously as she grinned at him. "Oh really?" He could repay that debt huh. Guess they'd see til that later comes. After that Sakuya hushed up til they arrived at the designated area, the choice made by Zakku. She smiled at him, "Aww it's nice to see you still have some chivalry in tact. I heard it's dying," She cooed on a joking note but he knew her well enough to know behind the joking exterior was the ruthless Chuunin he knew from that mission, now made a Kazekage.

In an instant, she changed her mind in how she wished to start, seeing as he was starting with his katana. It was right to keep the flow going and not disrupt it with her long ranged fighting. So with that Sakuya, slipped Fuusei and Yuufuu into the left side of her obi, unsheathing Kazeshu with her right. With that she swayed a bit her left hand going to the hem of her kimono, loosening it to slip down onto her shoulders, slightly revealing her bandaged torso. If he remembered so from her mission with him, she did this to reveal the crest tattooed at the back of her neck almost sitting between her shoulder blades as well as the rest of the thin intricate tattoos that travel down the girls spine.

She closed her eyes and breathed out a breath allowing her chakra to flow through her and out of her body, tinging the air with a blue mist. Sakuya normally didn't do all this preparation for a battle but this wasn't a battle but a spar. And she had the first move anyhow. He wouldn't take advantage of her preparation after giving her the privilege. But now.. she was done. Her eyes open shifting to a piercing blue as the woman leaped forward at an almost blinding speed, pushing herself forward with her wind. As she did this the kage slashed down at him, gathering a this layer of wind around the blade while doing so.
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: True Friendships never Die   True Friendships never Die EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:56 am

Zakku smiled as she prepared and when she made her move he was ready. With a flick of his wrist he blocked the attack with Kobuko and then Leaped back wards. He decided not to use his black chakra just yet, since she was unaware of it and save it for a bit later. He performed a few handsigns. "Fire Style, Dragon Breath Jutsu!" He blew into his hand and a large fire spewed aiming strait for Sakuya.
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: True Friendships never Die   True Friendships never Die EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:30 am

Hm, well that was unexpected, but she'd use this. "Fuuko Clan Style: Odori no Fuu," She said softly as the full extent of the wind awakened. With a flick of her wrist the wind that was around Kazeshu expanded and widened around her, not quick enough to prevent a few burns here and there but it was minor. It enveloped her in a sphere of wind that pushed the fire around her making her become enveloped by it. With a huff of a air and a few handsigns the woman drew her hand back and jabbed it outward. Doing so fired a large mass of wind that broke through her barrier and the remaining flame, shooting towards Zak. The only drawback of the Yokaze blast was the wounds it caused. But the little puncture wounds and the nicks were nothing, just annoyances. After the fire was almost all out of her path, Sakuya leapt forward firing off more Yokaze's at Zakku. Trying to hold off the attacks til she neared him. Sakuya liked being up close in a battle.
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: True Friendships never Die   True Friendships never Die EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:45 pm

Zakku didn't expect this. The wind blast hit him hard and sent him backwards. He caught himself and landed on his feet performing a few more hand signs. "Shadow Clone Jutsu." 5 Shadow clones appeared around him and they all threw down smoke bombs. Three Zakku's rushed out of the smoke and charged strait for sakuya. The one in front leaped up aiming a downwards strike while the other two had blades aiming for her stomach. The other two Zakku's were still in the smoke preparing.
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: True Friendships never Die   True Friendships never Die EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:03 pm

Sakuya immediately caught sight of the smoke and skidded to a stop. Her eyes widened at the sight of him hoping out of the smoke and instinctively brought her blade up to deflect his incoming attack. It was as she did that did she see two more. Clones, duh, Saku, she told herself, kicking the first clone away, leaping back in time to narrowly escape her stomach being skewered. The most that did happen was the hakama being shredded up and a few thin lacerations. The Kage leapt forward again, aiming a kick to the abdomen at one, and jabbing at the other with Kazeshu.

Her mind was vaguely on the smoke but Sakuya couldn't concentrate on that with clones on her ass. "Yokaze Blast!" The woman exclaimed firing at the clones several times.
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: True Friendships never Die   True Friendships never Die EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:39 pm

Two fo the clones poofed while the third one jumped behind Sakuya attempting to restrain her. The smoked cleared and Zakku and his clone had charrged a single Rasangan. "Take this!" the on with the rasangan leaped forward as the other jumped into the air. One held his hand out aimed with the rasangan. "RASANGAN!"
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: True Friendships never Die   True Friendships never Die EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:12 pm

Ah hell, was her first thought when the clone made it's way behind her to restrain her. She fought the grip, but only to get little movements of her hands to gather the wind enough to form a shield in front of her. It was solid enough to soften the blow but not stop the Rasengan. As it hit the shield Sakuya could almost hear it shatter as the Rasengan it hit her in the abdomen. It slammed into her causing pain to erupt through her whole midsection causing her to gasp as she was thrown back, destroying the clone holding her. The woman tried to control her fall, twisting so she fell in a way that had her sliding across the sand.

The woman fought to catch her breath but it was a chore. Sakuya was even lucky to even be conscious right now wasn't she? Well, she was conditioned to take shots like that. She wasn't Kazekage for nothing. She reached her feet and did a few handsigns hastily. "Earth Style: Palm of Buddha!" The woman exclaimed, dropping to her knees palming the ground and shooting her chakra into it. She watched the earth quake and ripple the sand in a chaotic wave that caused spikes to explode out of the edges. Ragged breaths left the woman as her eyes remain on the Sannin, rising to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: True Friendships never Die   True Friendships never Die EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:26 pm

The two clones vanished with her jutsu while Zakku attempted a dodge getting his leg cut badly. "Dammit!" Blood gushed out in waves. "If i dont use it now, i may just die. Ah hell..." Zakku kneeled as black chakra surrounded the wound and when it vanished the wound seemed to have gone too. Black chakra swarmmed from his back as he looked towards his friend. "This is my signature attack. My black chakra as my weapons..." He shot out three tendrills aimed at sakuya attempting to wrap around and restrain as a chain.
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: True Friendships never Die   True Friendships never Die EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:28 pm

Sakuya watched as the clones were destroyed and Zak was deflect, a satisfied grin stretching across her face. But what she was watching next was something she has never seen before from the Sannin. The chakra he was using.. it was different than her own, much closer to that of a jinchuuriki's but with far more control. She hesitated a minute but pushed onto her feet and jumped away but not before the tendrils caught her--on grabbing her leg, her arm, and her waist--holding her in place. She fought the hold but when she saw that there was no escaping Saku just decided to go on like they weren't there.

Her free arm slid and went to the obi sash and pulled free Fuusei and Yuufuu as she poured her chakra into the air and began to twist them into miniature tornadoes. Granted this wasn't as strong as it could be since one arm was bound but it still worked. She tossed the fans into the tornadoes beginning their dance. "Fuuko Clan Style," She strained, keeping her focus on her arm, more than anything else, "Kaze no Odoriko!" She said twisting her wrist and sending a few blades of wind flying off at the Sannin. If they hit the mark then they could do some damage, but this was mostly done to keep the man at bay. She ignored the pain that began to sear in her arm, as the air backfired with every flick of the kage's wrist. Tearing through her sleeve and flesh, causing her eyes to narrow at the pain.
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: True Friendships never Die   True Friendships never Die EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am

"Heh." Zakku was impressed. She was completing her signature jutsus with one hand. He let the black chakra form a ball around him. It began to spin quickly and then rolled forward at high speed strait through the wind tornadoes and headed strait at the Kazekage. Zakku on the inside was obviously planning something. as it grew closer the ball split into three parts. One headed right, one headed left, and the last headed strait. The ball headed for sakuya opened wrapping around her body stopping her movements. The left ball stopped and opened to show a clone holding a chidori with the vortex eye activated. The right ball stopped and opened to show Zakku with a rasangan made of black chakra. Both ran towards the Kazekage at a high speed and stopped their attacks inches from her. "Double Destruction....My Coup De Grace..." The attacks faded without making contact. The clone and chakra faded and Zakku began to get wobbly and almost fall. "Chakra is low now." He laughed to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True Friendships never Die   True Friendships never Die Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ninja Chronicles :: RP Area :: Sunagakure No Sato :: Kazekage's Mansion-
Jump to: