The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapDeep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 4 I_voting_barDeep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapDeep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 4 I_voting_barDeep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:25 am

Suiyuki considered this for a moment, "what do you want me to join in on?" he asked, twirling his blood red hair again. "Remember, I want that information" he said then he went to the door and closed it.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:29 am

Wolfy leaned down and pulled out a small packet of information, and then he pulled out another one the had all of the mists info on Josephine. "The first one is to be read in private, the other one is about josephine. Take both and we shall see what happens from there." he said as he stood up and put his hand out to Suiyuki.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:33 am

Suiyuki accepted the two packs. "What's this? Anyway I accept."
"What do you need me for though? I may or may not accept what you have for me"
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:39 am

"Every thing you wanna know is in that packet, now leave before your found out." he said as he walked over to the door and opened it for him.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:40 am

Suiyuki smiled, "will do. Don't breathe of my existance." He said as he walked out the door and into the village square.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:45 am

Wolfy shut the door behind him and went back to his office. He looked after the people working on the village. Corrupt thoughts ran through his head, a grin grew on his face. One of his maids walked in "Hello master." she said as she walked over to him. He walked over to his chair and sat down "Service me." he said as she got on her knee's.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:44 am

Suiyuki tapped on the Mizukage's glass window. "You pervy man" he mouthed and leapt off the building into the village
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:48 am

((Skip to when wolfy meets with Sakuyami again))
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:45 pm

After the apology to Wolfy Sakuya hadn't left town, in fact she even helped out some. She sent out her summoning to Suna, it was faster than a hawk, more efficient too. It got there within enough time for her fastest squad of ninja were there within nightfall to help with the repairs like she asked. The woman just stayed in a rented out space in town because Saku had another idea to smooth out things with Wolfy. Hopefully it wouldn't go wrong.

Either way, next day Sakuya was there at the Mizukage's mansion only sporting her Hakama, the kage robes left in her rented home. "Wolfy-saan~" The Clan leader chimed as she almost bounced up the stairs to his office. She didn't bother to wait for him to answer, the woman just came in. "Hey-o~ Are you busy today? I mean like, extra busy?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:36 pm

Wofly was passed out on his desk sleeping, he was tired from all the work he had down. His drool covering some of his important paperwork. He mumbled in his sleep, his brown hair covering his face.
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:40 pm

Sakuya snickered and waltz up to the desk peering over at the sleeping Mizukage in amusement. Despite the drool, she couldn't help but not how cute he was in such a peaceful state. She almost felt bad for coming to wake him up. "Uhhh, Wolfy-kun," She said reaching over and tapping his cheek gently, "Wakey wakey, eggs and bacy~" The woman cooed with a little giggle, brushing some of his hair out of his face. Call her touchy if you wanted, it's just how Sakuya was at times.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:55 pm

Wolfy's eyes shuttered "Gah I dont wanna. What do you want?" He said as he slowly looked up to see Sakuya there. He looked over to his drool and picked his head up "Why are you here?" he asked wiping over his drool from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:28 am

Her lips puffed out in a little pout. "Must you be so grumpy Wolfy-kun~?" She cooed playfully before she straightened her body out, grinning down at him. "I'm here to take you out. It's the least I could do after what happened, don't you think?" She asked him with a little tilt of her head crossing her arms. "It can be your treat, and your choice, I'm just paying. Think of it as a day off~ Especially if there will be alcohol," her grin widened as she stretched. "I could definitely go for a drink," Sakuya said with a little shrug. Ah who cared what time of day it was, alcohol was always good.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:32 am

He looked over her and sighed "Fine Fine, I guess I need the day off." He got up and threw on his mizukage cloak and smiled at her "So we do you want to go Sakuya-chan?" he said as he opened the door for her.
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:01 pm

"Hmmm, I don't know, You know your village better than I do, where are some good places to eat~?" She asked with a cheery smile on her face. Curiosity peaking just a bit. He really should know better than she should. "Besides this is more for you than me. So it's fine if you pick~"
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:10 pm

He smiled and laughed "Well then I guess we shall go for the best." he said showing off his shining white teeth. "Ladies first." he said trying to be a gentlemen.
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:14 pm

She smiled gently at him, a little impressed by his mannerisms. Sakuya nodded gently and flitted out and down the stairs out of the mansion, turning back to see if he was following. "Kay, lead the way~" The Kazekage said gently.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:01 am

He followed her "Very well." he said as he smiled again and opened the door to the outside for her just like before. He walked down the road, some people waving at him, he waved back showing kindness. Sound of construction still going around in the city.

Once they reached the place, he opened the door and closed it behind them. The large lobby was empty with all but a old man in a nice suit "Ah welcome mister wolfy, you wishing to grab a table for you and your girlfriend sir?" he said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:04 pm

Silently she followed beside the Mizukage, smiling gently at the people who waved their way. They'd finally reached the place and had become startled by the waiter there. "Uhm--No sir, I'm not.. his girlfriend. Just two friends, having a meal together," Sakuya said with a soft smile, crossing her arms. "But yes--A table would be nice."
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:12 pm

The waiter nodded and walked them over to a empty table in the large eating area, He handed them menus and clasped his hands together "Now what would you two like to drink?" he said smiling.

Wolfy sat down and his leg brushed up against Sakuya's "Oh I'll have some red wine, how about you?" he said as he nudged her leg from under the table.
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:23 pm

Sakuya eyed Wolfy, really eying the Mizukage, only because these little touches were piquing interest. It just made her wonder what the Mizukage had in mind or on his mind. "Red wine as well," Sakuya said to the waiter, eyes flickering over to the waiter and smiling gently as he slipped off to fetch a bottle of wine and two glasses for the pair.

"So Wolfy, how's everything been? Life, the village, work, you know, the personal stuff?" Sakuya said with a soft grin on her face as she nudged him back gently from under the table.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:31 pm

Now he placed his leg closer to hers, his leg now lightly pressing against hers. He then placed a hand on the table and sighed "My life is ok I guess, village seems to be doing well despite the attack. I have also been very lonely, like I seem unlikable." he said placing his head on the table in depression.
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:40 pm

"Nonsense," Sakuya said immediately as she reached over to run her fingers through his hair gently. "I see a lot to like about, the fact that you care enough to want to be liked says that," She gave an earnest grin as the waiter came back with their wine and glasses, eying them curiously but Sakuya ignored him and watched as he poured their wine in front of them. "Thank you," She said. "No problem, I'll return later," He said wandering off again.

She turned her attention back to Wolfy, looking down at him. "And well, if you really feel lonely. I am for your company," She said picking up her glass and sipping the wine with a smile of approval.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:46 pm

He kept his head down and reach up and grabbed her hand gently "you mean it?" he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:49 pm

She looked down at him with a soft smile, and squeezed his hand. "I never say anything I don't mean," She told the Mizukage tilting her head gently looking for his face. "Now come on and get up~ I almost liked it better when you were grouchy," She teased gently with a soft smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next