The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Sakuya Fuuko EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Sakuya Fuuko EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Sakuya Fuuko EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Sakuya Fuuko EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Sakuya Fuuko EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Sakuya Fuuko EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Sakuya Fuuko EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Sakuya Fuuko EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Sakuya Fuuko EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Sakuya Fuuko I_vote_lcapSakuya Fuuko I_voting_barSakuya Fuuko I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Sakuya Fuuko

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

Sakuya Fuuko Empty
PostSubject: Sakuya Fuuko   Sakuya Fuuko EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:08 pm

Name: Sakuya Fuuko

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Elements: Wind, Earth

Specialties: Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation

Village: Sunagakure

Personality: Sakuya is a very bubbly playful person at heart and sometimes never seems serious about her position when it's very opposite to that. Saku takes her job extremely serious and has the mindset that "All work and no play makes Saku a dull girl". But at that moment where it's necessary, she gets in serious mode to handle her business. She's a woman that likes to joke and poke fun at people and have get togethers--just keep her away from the alcohol. Other than that Sakuya has a loyalty to her village, clan, and shinobi. She has a very big heart that cares for all her friends which also makes her protective of them in the long run. She doesn't have much of a temper until one of those people are hurt, when that happens step back and watch out for the raging wind because that is all that you will see coming your way.

History:
    The Beginning
Needless to say Sakuya was a prodigy in her all of her years of life. Having been born into the Fuuko clan, Sakuya had a head start in her road to being a Kunoichi. She was born to Tsubaki and Kaimu Fuuko, her mother having been the current clan head of the Fuuko clan. She was pretty much nobility due to being of the Fuuko clan who were greatly thanked and worshiped for their deeds to the Sand Village for the many years they've existed. Being the firstborn of Tsubaki, the current leader of the Fuuko Clan, is lined up to be the next leader of the Clan. It was a few years after, her sister, Sayaka was born.

The Academy
Being of the Fuuko clan, Sakuya was able to enter in to the Academy at a younger age than most. It was only this way because she was already advanced for her age. Between being trained by her mother and father and the training she excelled speedily in all her studies. There was really no area that gave the young child real problem, outside of genjutsu. But it was soon conquered the technique. It was a good two years later bubbly Saku finished in her and moved on to become a genin, at the age of 10. And it was a year ago before that were her little twin sisters, Maka and Hana were born.

Squad 5
Sakuya, since she did graduate earlier than most, she was the youngest in her squad. But age was nothing but a number among the Suna genin, for she still held her own. With her help, they all excelled in their training and did even better on their missions together. And she did this all as she had fun with them and getting to know them. They grew together as family and shinobi, period, something that Sakuya aspires to do. It was only another year, almost two before were they all ready for their chunin exams.

Chunin Days
All of her teammates successfully made it through the Chunin exams. And it was even after that they remained as tight as they were when they were just little genin. It was weird for Sakuya, being the youngest Chunin, and being the strongest of them all. It got the attention of the Jonin on the young girl but she pretty much ignored it. Outside of her sensei and the reigning Kazekage because as a member of the Fuuko clan, it was her duty to protect him. The young Kunoichi didn't work as hard as she did as a genin. She worked harder and harder to become stronger and more efficient as a shinobi. She did this for years before her sensei recommended to the Kazekage she be promoted to Jonin. And within months this was achieved becoming Jonin after her exams at 16.

The Student Becomes The Teacher
Like any other Jonin, Sakuya was put in charge of a genin squad. And though the young teen never seemed serious about her teachings it was done in outlandish and odd ways, getting points and teaching lessons. With the ascension to jonin Sakuya became close with the Kazekage, pretty much becoming his assistant and best friend which wasn't hard to accomplish with Sakuya. The old man liked Sakuya for her easy going nature and her wisdom she released within it. For there she remained as his side for years with no qualms for anything more than to serve her Kage, and best friend. Upon his retiring it was Sakuya he promoted to Kazekage, becoming the 10th Kazekage. This happening at age 19 and it was a few months later after disaster struck her personal life.

Ascension to Kage
Her mother had been killed and nearly her sister Maka and even herself was almost lost with her. Someone had targeted her family with the instinct of taking out those who were threats, her mother, Sakuya, and her little sister who was becoming pretty elite in her years as genin herself, Hana not as good. It was later determined to be Sayaka, the second born and most rebellious who later disappeared after the incident. It was her method of fighting with their kekkei genkai that killed her mother and made her poisons that made her little sister ill to the point she couldn't even stand. There was no cure found for the poison used on little Maka and she remains in the hospital in present day. Sakuya's attempted kill was an assassination that was similar to how her mother was killed. But being that Sakuya was able to see it coming she was able to dodge the reapers hand. Because of her mother's death, Sakuya was the one to inherit the position as clan head of the Fuuko clan. It's been two years since her mother's death and her sister's illness which til this day Saku tries to fight the illness before Maka gives up her fight against it or becomes too weak to live. It brings a deep sadness to Sakuya every time she sets her eyes on Maka, and it is only then does she ever seem so plagued by sorrow.

Relationships:
  • Tsubaki Fuuko - Mother (Age 45; Died at age 43)
  • Kaimu Fuuko - Father (Age 48)
  • Sayaka Fuuko - Little Sister (Age 18)
  • Maka Fuuko - Little Sister (Age 12)
  • Hana Fuuko - Little Sister (Age 12)

Goals: To find a cure for her sister, Maka. To lead and make Sunagakure a better village. To kill Sayaka Fuuko, who has brought disgrace to her family clan's name.

Likes: Liquor, Sweets, Socializing, Anything fun, and birds.

Dislikes: Sour stuff, strict figures, unnecessary death, and cruelty.

Additional Notes: I left the identities of who her sensei, her teammates, and the previous Kazekage unknown so anyone could fill in the blanks if they wished. Just PM about it.
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

Sakuya Fuuko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakuya Fuuko   Sakuya Fuuko EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:40 pm

Approved Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ninja-chronicles.rpg-board.net

Sakuya Fuuko
Page 1 of 1