The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Sakuya's Jutsu Arsenal EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Sakuya's Jutsu Arsenal EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Sakuya's Jutsu Arsenal EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Sakuya's Jutsu Arsenal EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Sakuya's Jutsu Arsenal EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Sakuya's Jutsu Arsenal EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Sakuya's Jutsu Arsenal EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Sakuya's Jutsu Arsenal EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Sakuya's Jutsu Arsenal EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Sakuya's Jutsu Arsenal I_vote_lcapSakuya's Jutsu Arsenal I_voting_barSakuya's Jutsu Arsenal I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Sakuya's Jutsu Arsenal I_vote_lcapSakuya's Jutsu Arsenal I_voting_barSakuya's Jutsu Arsenal I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Sakuya's Jutsu Arsenal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

Sakuya's Jutsu Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Sakuya's Jutsu Arsenal   Sakuya's Jutsu Arsenal EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:53 pm

Jutsu List:

E - D Ranked Jutsu
  • Body Replacement Jutsu (E)
  • Clone Jutsu (E)
  • Transformation Jutsu (E)
  • Rope Escape Technique (E)
  • Body Flicker Technique (D)

C - B Ranked Jutsu
  • Tamashii no Fuujin (C)
  • Kaze no Mokurei (C)
  • Earthquake Slam (C)
  • Dancing Blades of Fuujin (C)
  • Underground Shark Jutsu (C)
  • Mud Wall (B)
  • Hidden in Stones Jutsu (B)
  • Serenading Winds (B)
  • Earth Dome Prison (B)

A - S Ranked Jutsu
  • Wind Sword (A)
  • Yokaze Blast (A)
  • Odori no Fuu (S)
  • Wind God's Trap (S)

More Jutsu
(Tbh a few of these belong in the Fuuko Clan Scroll, so once their checked and accepted can I go ahead and move them from here to there?)

Name: Kaze no Odoriko
Clan: N/A
Range: 15m
Type: Kenjutsu/Ninjutsu
Element: Wind
Description: This takes the use of Sakuya's kekkei genkai, Maifuu and her twin fans, Fuusei and Yuufuu, by keeping her chakra constantly fluctuating to control the wind to make mini tornadoes beside her and dropping in her Fans, they begin to dance. With every forceful strike of the fans, blades of wind are thrown out a the opponent at a random rate, meaning the number of blades and at different speeds. Do not take this lightly, this technique is known for tearing up the opponent it's used on and it's one of her only techniques known to NOT backfire.
Drawbacks: Uses an large amount of chakra, backfires causing wider lacerations than most other jutsu.

Name: Wrath of the Wind God
Range: 10m - 20m
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: This technique takes the wind and compresses it down and keeps compressing it until the air molecules reject one another causing an explosion. These are visible, like a gathering of blue in one area before exploding. These can puncture, rupture, and cause lacerations even to the user if she is too close.
Drawbacks: Double edge sword, can injure both the opponent and the user severely. Uses a lot of chakra.

Name: Palm of Buddha
Range: 10m
Element: Earth
Description: By surging chakra into the ground by slamming her palm into it, Sakuya cause the earth to compress and rumble in the means of a wave underneath her. At the edge of the perimeter, spikes jut out of the it. If within the perimeter, the "wave" of the land carries them out, and if near the edge of the perimeter there's a chance of being injured by the spikes.
Drawbacks: Uses a large amount of chakra, fatigues the user.

Name: Fist of Tsuchiou
Range: N/A
Description: This technique takes a few handsigns and two surges of chakra to accomplish. After performing the handsigns the user will force the chakra out of one of their feet and stomp to cause a chunk of earth to break and shoot up from the ground. The second surge is forcing chakra through the arm into the boulder and shoot it outward at the opponent. This can be done a few times (3) before the jutsu needs to be administered again.
Drawbacks: Fatigues the user.

Name: Strike of the Terra Queen
Range: 8m
Description: This technique is similar to the Fist of the Tsuchiou except it only surges chakra through the foot to complete the jutsu. It causes spikes to erupt from the ground, trailing at the target.
Drawbacks: Uses up an exceptional amount of chakra, fatigues the user.

Name: Wind Clones
Clan: Fuuko Clan
Description: This technique creates durable clones of the user using wind manipulated by the chakra, storing their own bank of chakra within them, but not as strong as the user who created them.
Drawbacks: Simple to destroy.

Name: Fuuko Clan Summoning: Kamikaze, The Divine
Description: This summoning is a summoning only used by the clan leader of the Fuuko clan. This summoning has the appearance of a black griffin and has the ability to use all of the clan's jutsu and the wind-based jutsu of the summoner and can also communicate with humans. Summoning ends automatically after 10 posts.
Drawbacks: It ends when summoning or the summoner takes too much damage and has the same drawback as regular users of the Fuuko Clan Jutsu.

Name: Fuuko Clan Summoning: Kazeji, Wind Children
Description: Most of the summonings look different from clan member to clan member, and carry it's own name. It can also communicate and use some of the clan's jutsu, usually not any of the ones over B. The summoning itself looks like a large eagle. Summoning ends automatically after 5 posts.
Drawbacks: It ends when summoning or the summoner takes too much damage and has the same drawback as regular users of the Fuuko Clan Jutsu.

Last edited by Sakuyami on Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: Sakuya's Jutsu Arsenal   Sakuya's Jutsu Arsenal EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:23 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Sakuya's Jutsu Arsenal   Sakuya's Jutsu Arsenal EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:59 pm

Approved by me, needs more drawbacks please
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: Sakuya's Jutsu Arsenal   Sakuya's Jutsu Arsenal EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:55 pm

More drawbacks added
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakuya's Jutsu Arsenal   Sakuya's Jutsu Arsenal Empty

Back to top Go down

Sakuya's Jutsu Arsenal
Page 1 of 1