The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
The Fuuko Clan Scroll EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
The Fuuko Clan Scroll EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
The Fuuko Clan Scroll EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
The Fuuko Clan Scroll EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
The Fuuko Clan Scroll EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
The Fuuko Clan Scroll EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
The Fuuko Clan Scroll EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
The Fuuko Clan Scroll EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
The Fuuko Clan Scroll EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
The Fuuko Clan Scroll I_vote_lcapThe Fuuko Clan Scroll I_voting_barThe Fuuko Clan Scroll I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
The Fuuko Clan Scroll I_vote_lcapThe Fuuko Clan Scroll I_voting_barThe Fuuko Clan Scroll I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

The Fuuko Clan Scroll

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

The Fuuko Clan Scroll Empty
PostSubject: The Fuuko Clan Scroll   The Fuuko Clan Scroll EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:07 pm

Name: Odori no Fuu (Dance of the wind)
Clan: Fuuko
Range: 5m - 10m (Also depends on the rank of the user)
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Wind
Description: This is the basic activation and use of the Fuuko clan's kekkei genkai, Maifuu, Dancing Wind. Most users have to touch the exposed crest embedded in their skin to drive their chakra through and out of it. Those at the highest level sometimes don't even need to expose the crest. The use of the wind is basic techniques like walls of wind, wind blades, and other simplistic things.
Drawbacks: This both tires the user no matter the level, and uses an excess amount of chakra being that it's the bond of the chakra to the wind that bends it.

Name: Yokaze Blast (Night wind blast)
Range: Close ranged
Description: This jutsu is a simple palm thrust motion that slams a blast of wind into the opponent. But not just regular wind, it is usually a compressed shape and on contact can shatter bones and tear into muscle if honed enough by the clan users.
Drawbacks: It backfires on the user, damaging the hand either in a minor or severe manner.

Name: Serenading Winds
Range: Close ranged
Description: This technique requires the opponent to directly inhale a potent amount of the user's wind and chakra. Once it's inside the jutsu handsigns are down the wind will compress itself into a force blocking the users wind passage, like a sleeper hold from the inside, it'll slowly put the opponent under into a rather deep sleep.
Drawbacks: The jutsu can be disrupted with a large flare of the target's chakra. Requires concentration, so much that the user cannot move will doing this jutsu.

Name: Tamashii no Fuujin (Spirit of the Wind God)
Range: Close Ranged
Description: This technique is more of the use of of chakra with the wind as a guide. Because this uses so much chakra, it is only used at close range. By forcing out a blast of chakra, using the wind to guide it like a wind blade, the attack, when it connects goes through the opponent like a ghost or a spirit. An attack not meant to physically harm but hold you off, disrupting the flow of the target's chakra with the user's own.
Drawbacks: Uses an excess amount of chakra.

Name: Kaze no Mokurei (Wind of the Silent Bow)
Range: 6m
Description: This technique is gathering all her chakra along the arm in a small cylindrical shape sort of like an arrow. It is released by fluctuating their chakra as a way to release the "arrow". As the practice of this jutsu proceeds it becomes easier to fire and more to fire as well. It's good for sharpshooting and many assassins of the Fuuko clan use it.
Drawbacks: Uses an excess amount of chakra. Backfire of chakra, causing little lacerations.

Name: Wind God's Trap
Range: Close Range
Description: This technique is simple. It pulls in all the wind around the target and encases them in a semi-sphere usually connected to the ground. Trapping them in the violent winds that may cause lacerations. Higher the rank of the user causes more lacerations on the victim and can even form a full circle in the air.
Drawbacks: Uses excess chakra, to keep the jutsu going, the caster must remain concentrated and stationary. Also cause backfire of chakra, causing little lacerations.

Name: Dancing Blades of Fuujin
Range: 4m
Description: This probably on of the most chaotic skills that common Fuuko clan members can use. The user gathers wind around their hands in the form of miniature tornadoes, never too big. By thrusting their arm out they cause various number of wind blades to shoot out from their hands. These vary in size and fly about in a chaotic path, like a dance. Tends to take the target off guard.
Drawbacks: Excess use of Chakra. Causes backfires of chakra more so than any other jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

The Fuuko Clan Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fuuko Clan Scroll   The Fuuko Clan Scroll EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:19 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://ninja-chronicles.rpg-board.net

The Fuuko Clan Scroll
Page 1 of 1