The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
The Fuuko Clan EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
The Fuuko Clan EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
The Fuuko Clan EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
The Fuuko Clan EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
The Fuuko Clan EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
The Fuuko Clan EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
The Fuuko Clan EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
The Fuuko Clan EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
The Fuuko Clan EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
The Fuuko Clan I_vote_lcapThe Fuuko Clan I_voting_barThe Fuuko Clan I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

The Fuuko Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

The Fuuko Clan Empty
PostSubject: The Fuuko Clan   The Fuuko Clan EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:00 pm

Name: Fuuko (風児; Wind Child )
Origins: The Fuuko Clan was founded in Sunakagure, as people who could bend and manipulate the wind with extreme ease. After the war ended 200 years ago the Fuuko clan rose up to be the protectors of the Sand Village and most importantly the Kazekage, acting as their personal bodyguards. They have been doing so since.
Founder(s): Mameha & Kikyo Fuuko
Leader(s): Sakuya Fuuko
Symbol:
Spoiler:
Village: Sunagakure

Kekkei Genkai
Name of Kekkei Genkai: Maifuu (Dancing Wind; 舞風)

Abilities of Kekkei Genkai: To put it simply it is wind manipulation done by dispersing chakra into the atmosphere to control the wind around you. The range that it disperses varies depending on rank, with Sakuya it can be done up to a 10 yards or 30 feet. The clan crest is placed on all the members of the clan for it acts as a center or a means to pour out the chakra. The most efficient user grows able to use their chakra with the crest as a focal point.

Appearance when using Kekkei Genkai: The only appearance change in this kekkei genkai is the eye color which changes to a vibrant sky blue and even the clan crest engraved on their skin turns a blue color.

History of Kekkei Genkai: The bloodline is only a few years older than the clan itself. After the clan was established it was honed, clan members utilizing it differently than others but all proficient in some way.

Drawbacks of Kekkei Genkai: This kekkei genkai is very taxing on the body and chakra supply and when in use makes doing other jutsu difficult. There are even tendencies that the user can be cut by its own wind by their own wild chakra backfiring on them. And the farther out the techniques are used the less effective they are.
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

The Fuuko Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fuuko Clan   The Fuuko Clan EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:50 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://ninja-chronicles.rpg-board.net

The Fuuko Clan
Page 1 of 1