The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
A great Mission. (Open to only enemy ninjas. Sanin roaming with ninja.) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
A great Mission. (Open to only enemy ninjas. Sanin roaming with ninja.) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
A great Mission. (Open to only enemy ninjas. Sanin roaming with ninja.) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
A great Mission. (Open to only enemy ninjas. Sanin roaming with ninja.) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
A great Mission. (Open to only enemy ninjas. Sanin roaming with ninja.) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
A great Mission. (Open to only enemy ninjas. Sanin roaming with ninja.) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
A great Mission. (Open to only enemy ninjas. Sanin roaming with ninja.) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
A great Mission. (Open to only enemy ninjas. Sanin roaming with ninja.) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
A great Mission. (Open to only enemy ninjas. Sanin roaming with ninja.) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
A great Mission. (Open to only enemy ninjas. Sanin roaming with ninja.) I_vote_lcapA great Mission. (Open to only enemy ninjas. Sanin roaming with ninja.) I_voting_barA great Mission. (Open to only enemy ninjas. Sanin roaming with ninja.) I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
A great Mission. (Open to only enemy ninjas. Sanin roaming with ninja.) I_vote_lcapA great Mission. (Open to only enemy ninjas. Sanin roaming with ninja.) I_voting_barA great Mission. (Open to only enemy ninjas. Sanin roaming with ninja.) I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

A great Mission. (Open to only enemy ninjas. Sanin roaming with ninja.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightningpaw

A great Mission. (Open to only enemy ninjas. Sanin roaming with ninja.) Empty
PostSubject: A great Mission. (Open to only enemy ninjas. Sanin roaming with ninja.)   A great Mission. (Open to only enemy ninjas. Sanin roaming with ninja.) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:02 pm

Kiyaki from Sanagakure was traveling with the Sanin Zakku appearently we were suspposed to take out a evil organization. He knew this would be a breeze with the Sanin by his side not only that if he had to. He could resort to the power of Matatabi. He would easily beable to do this mission he then asked. "So Zakku can you give me a breifing on our whole plan here." Kiyaki said as he was walking with Zakku.
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: A great Mission. (Open to only enemy ninjas. Sanin roaming with ninja.)   A great Mission. (Open to only enemy ninjas. Sanin roaming with ninja.) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:13 pm

"We're going after a small group connected to the 7 Blades Organization." Zakku was in his full armor and had his buster blade strapped over his shoulder. "We're to take them out and I will interrorgate at least one person. I would give you more information, but it's classified. Sakuya told me you were an able fighter and asked me to bring you along. So as per your Kazekage's wish i did." Zakku continued leading the way through the desert and spotted a small compound. He pulled out binoculars and sawa flag with a blood red hand print on it. "The Blood Family's compound is just ahead. Be ready for a fight."
Back to top Go down
https://ninja-chronicles.rpg-board.net
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: A great Mission. (Open to only enemy ninjas. Sanin roaming with ninja.)   A great Mission. (Open to only enemy ninjas. Sanin roaming with ninja.) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:22 pm

Kiyaki nodded his blood red scarf covered his mouth he wore his red track shirt and track jeans. He had brown hair and brown eye's. He had his scar covered by his scarf. He took out his kunia and waited for the que of his battle. He felt the burning will to protect his Village. Kiyaki knew he would complete this mission though at any cost. Kiyaki kept waiting and he knew he had to wait though and get closer.
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: A great Mission. (Open to only enemy ninjas. Sanin roaming with ninja.)   A great Mission. (Open to only enemy ninjas. Sanin roaming with ninja.) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:36 pm

Zakku didnt pull out his weapon or seem prepared at all. He simply walked up to the door of the compound and banged on it. "Anyone home?" A slot in the door eye level to Zakku slid open.

"Password?" The man behind the door asked. Zakku chuckled to himself and began searching through his pockets.

"I know i have it here somewhere... OH wait I remember now!" Zakku kicked the door smashing it into the man behind the door and knocking him unconscious. Zakku walked in turning towards the Sand Nin. "Well? You coming or not?"
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: A great Mission. (Open to only enemy ninjas. Sanin roaming with ninja.)   A great Mission. (Open to only enemy ninjas. Sanin roaming with ninja.) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:21 am

Kiyaki looked quite surprised that a sanin would use such a direct method. He nodded and walked in and said "Okay listen up I may look ordinary but don't mess with me I have had a rough life and am stronger than all of you put together. Now come quitly and there won't be a problem but if you refuse you shall feel the wrath of me." Kiyaki said he knew this would only alert them and make them fight he planned on releasing the jinchiriki inside him he wanted Sanin Zakku to be surprised for he knew Zakku didn't know the power locked up inside him.

(Hey if I have full control do I get to go full jinchiriki without losing control.) Smile
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: A great Mission. (Open to only enemy ninjas. Sanin roaming with ninja.)   A great Mission. (Open to only enemy ninjas. Sanin roaming with ninja.) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:02 am

Zakku leaned against the wall as his black chakra seemed to blend with the shadows. he was ready for an onslaught but decided he would wait until the Jounin proved himself. Of course, it would have been smoother to just have skipped the monologue.

(Yup you do not lose control.)
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: A great Mission. (Open to only enemy ninjas. Sanin roaming with ninja.)   A great Mission. (Open to only enemy ninjas. Sanin roaming with ninja.) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:56 am

One Clan member then took out a kunia and threw it he was behind Kiyaki but Kiyaki heard it from behind him and turned quickly and hit the kunia it droped to the floor he then threw his kunia and hit square in the forehead. The guy was instantly dead Kiyaki then used a series of handsign's and formed a Earth Box around the followers then he said "I will take care of the followers you go capture to top boss we can interogate him the most." Kiyaki said and did another series of Handsign's and spikes began to form inside the box they kept forming getting closer and closer. "But make sure no one interupts me I can't fight back while using this jutsu." Kiyaki said and then kept forming the spikes made of earth then when they were alomost to all the followers inside the Earth Box and then used a surge of chakra all at once the spikes flew in all directions out of the Earth Box and killed every follower Kiyaki exahuasted from the effort fell to the ground on one knee and breathed hard a couple of times and said "Well I gave you an opening now go bag that boss I can't move after that jutsu it is the drawback and considering I just used a series of jutsu's that have similar effects of draining the body of chakra something that should go being dragged out all at once means that all the effects are working all at once I won't beable to move for awhile but you go on don't let me down." Kiyaki said he knew it sounded all cheesy but he could only sit there what other good would he be if he didn't motivate.
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: A great Mission. (Open to only enemy ninjas. Sanin roaming with ninja.)   A great Mission. (Open to only enemy ninjas. Sanin roaming with ninja.) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:29 pm

Zakku got out of his resting place against the wall and moved into the next room. A single man stood there smiling from ear to ear. Zakku closed the door and looked at him. "The blood family has had connections to the 7 Blades. I want you to tell me all you know, or you will be killed."

The man laughed. "As if i would tell you anything! If i don't talk then I die, if i do....Well you know how Neo is and I sure would more like to die by your hands than his..." He smirked and pulled out a kunai to his neck. "In fact i would rather-" He was cut off by the black chakra wrapping around his throat and hand and slowly wrapping around the rest of his body. It slammed him against the wall multiple times then brought him closer to Zakku. The man's body was already bloody and broken.

"Tell me...." Zakku said. The man merely smiled.

"End it...JUst kill me because you arent getting anything from me..." The man laughed as blood poured out of his mouth. then the black chakra pulled him closer to Zakku's stomach and when Zakku took his shirt off it showed the seal that kept Shikaru in his body. It opened into a mouth. "WHa- What is this????"

"Killing you is to simple....I think instead i'll just devour you..." Shikaru's head came from the seal and swallowed the man whole. SHikaru retreated back into the seal and Zakku put his shirt back on sighing. "Still no information on the 7 Blades...."
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: A great Mission. (Open to only enemy ninjas. Sanin roaming with ninja.)   A great Mission. (Open to only enemy ninjas. Sanin roaming with ninja.) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 6:16 pm

Kiyaki then decided to tell Zakku why the Kazekage knew he could handle such a mission that was fit for special jounin. He waited patiently for Zakku to come out and help him. He wouldn't beable to move very fast at least for a couple of hours. He sat there he thought about that night the night that all his clan was destroyed he remembered this everyday it almost caused him to go crazy. The fear inside him grew everytime he remembered it as he would remember more and more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A great Mission. (Open to only enemy ninjas. Sanin roaming with ninja.)   A great Mission. (Open to only enemy ninjas. Sanin roaming with ninja.) Empty

Back to top Go down

A great Mission. (Open to only enemy ninjas. Sanin roaming with ninja.)
Page 1 of 1