The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Josephine Waters: Yukikaze's Forgotten Jutsus (Josephine's Jutsus) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Josephine Waters: Yukikaze's Forgotten Jutsus (Josephine's Jutsus) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Josephine Waters: Yukikaze's Forgotten Jutsus (Josephine's Jutsus) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Josephine Waters: Yukikaze's Forgotten Jutsus (Josephine's Jutsus) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Josephine Waters: Yukikaze's Forgotten Jutsus (Josephine's Jutsus) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Josephine Waters: Yukikaze's Forgotten Jutsus (Josephine's Jutsus) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Josephine Waters: Yukikaze's Forgotten Jutsus (Josephine's Jutsus) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Josephine Waters: Yukikaze's Forgotten Jutsus (Josephine's Jutsus) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Josephine Waters: Yukikaze's Forgotten Jutsus (Josephine's Jutsus) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Josephine Waters: Yukikaze's Forgotten Jutsus (Josephine's Jutsus) I_vote_lcapJosephine Waters: Yukikaze's Forgotten Jutsus (Josephine's Jutsus) I_voting_barJosephine Waters: Yukikaze's Forgotten Jutsus (Josephine's Jutsus) I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Josephine Waters: Yukikaze's Forgotten Jutsus (Josephine's Jutsus) I_vote_lcapJosephine Waters: Yukikaze's Forgotten Jutsus (Josephine's Jutsus) I_voting_barJosephine Waters: Yukikaze's Forgotten Jutsus (Josephine's Jutsus) I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Sakuyami
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Josephine Waters: Yukikaze's Forgotten Jutsus (Josephine's Jutsus)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

Josephine Waters: Yukikaze's Forgotten Jutsus (Josephine's Jutsus) Empty
PostSubject: Josephine Waters: Yukikaze's Forgotten Jutsus (Josephine's Jutsus)   Josephine Waters: Yukikaze's Forgotten Jutsus (Josephine's Jutsus) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:45 pm

Josephine Waters

Name: Ice Creations
Clan: Yukikaze
Range: Short - Long (They vary)
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Ice
Description: The user creates Ice creatures/monsters/beings using their chakra to create Chakra Ice to make and control them.
Drawbacks: This justu uses the user's chakra, depending on how much chakra the user uses. They must either destroy the monsters to gain chakra, or flee to a safe spot to regain chakra over time.

Name: Water Dragon Jutsu
Clan: No Clan
Range: Medium - Long
Element: Water
Description: The user draws water from their surrounding and chakra from their body, or the body around them. They combine them and create a ferocious looking dragon out of water and chakra. The "dragon" attacks for them.
Drawbacks: May feel dehydrated ^^

Name: Yukikaze (Snow Wind/Snowstorm/Blizzard)
Range: Long
Element: Ice/Wind
Description: The user summons the ancestors of the Yukikaze Clan, and the power of Yuki-onna. Closing their eyes, they create a shield of ice/snow and wind around them while creating a large snowstorm.
Drawbacks: Eyes are usually closed to prevent snowblindness, this can be prevented if the user has gone through training.

Name: Yuki Shuriken (Snow Shuriken)
Range: Depends on how far the Shuriken has been thrown.
Description: The user covers their shurikens with sharp ice to throw at the opponent. If met with fire, the ice will melt, but the shuriken will still fly.
Drawbacks: Ice may melt.

Name: Kiri Style: Mist Hide Jutsu
Clan:
Range: Passive Jutsu
Element: Mist/Water
Description: The user creates mist to fog up the surrounding to cover up the user when escaping, mist is thick and cannot be blown away, it will go away over time.
Drawbacks:

Name: Ice Freeze
Clan: Yukikaze Clan
Range: Long - Short
Type: Genjutsu
Description: The user sends illusions to the opponent. Yuki-onna appear and freeze the opponent's mind, paralyzing their brain and body.
Drawbacks: The user is left slightly dizzy, (brain freeze feeling. Like after a big slurp of a slurpee feeling) The user's eyes are blue and they cannot talk for a certain amount of time depending on how much chakra was used in the process

Name: Ice Cloak
Range: Passive
Description: The user cloaks his/her body with ice, like Gaara's sand armor. This is ice armor .
Drawbacks: Movement may be slowed

Name: Ice Sword
Range: State of body, close
Type: Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu)
Description: The user makes his/her arms long, sharp ice crystals to be used as daggers/swords. If the ice breaks, the user can repair it with the power of the Yukikaze kekkei genkai
Drawbacks: Repairing takes a little bit of chakra,

Mentor: Sannin Zakku(?)

Last edited by Josephine Waters on Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:49 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Too godmod)
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

Josephine Waters: Yukikaze's Forgotten Jutsus (Josephine's Jutsus) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josephine Waters: Yukikaze's Forgotten Jutsus (Josephine's Jutsus)   Josephine Waters: Yukikaze's Forgotten Jutsus (Josephine's Jutsus) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:30 pm

Ok.... All approved just a few things...

1. S and A ranks cannot be used until you hit Jounin, in which the A ranks can be used, then SJ or ANBU for the S ranks

2. One B-rank is okay, the other you will need a training topic with a senior member (AKA A Kage or Sanin or just a moderator)
Back to top Go down
https://ninja-chronicles.rpg-board.net

Josephine Waters: Yukikaze's Forgotten Jutsus (Josephine's Jutsus)
Page 1 of 1