The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Suiyuki Yukikaze's Weaponry under the Cave EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Suiyuki Yukikaze's Weaponry under the Cave EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Suiyuki Yukikaze's Weaponry under the Cave EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Suiyuki Yukikaze's Weaponry under the Cave EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Suiyuki Yukikaze's Weaponry under the Cave EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Suiyuki Yukikaze's Weaponry under the Cave EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Suiyuki Yukikaze's Weaponry under the Cave EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Suiyuki Yukikaze's Weaponry under the Cave EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Suiyuki Yukikaze's Weaponry under the Cave EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Suiyuki Yukikaze's Weaponry under the Cave I_vote_lcapSuiyuki Yukikaze's Weaponry under the Cave I_voting_barSuiyuki Yukikaze's Weaponry under the Cave I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Suiyuki Yukikaze's Weaponry under the Cave I_vote_lcapSuiyuki Yukikaze's Weaponry under the Cave I_voting_barSuiyuki Yukikaze's Weaponry under the Cave I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Suiyuki Yukikaze's Weaponry under the Cave

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

Suiyuki Yukikaze's Weaponry under the Cave Empty
PostSubject: Suiyuki Yukikaze's Weaponry under the Cave   Suiyuki Yukikaze's Weaponry under the Cave EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:53 am

Name: Demonic Flute

Description: It is a bamboo flute that is possessed by an ice demon, Graas. It is long and very smooth. It makes high pitched sounds. It can create, destroy and control Suiyuki's monsters with a single note.

History: While hiding and training in the underground cave (Suiyuki's camp), he realized it was too difficult to handsign, control and destroy the monsters and jutsu he uses. He created the flute to multitask.

Appearance: Suiyuki Yukikaze's Weaponry under the Cave Chinese_Bamboo_Flute

Materials: Bamboo and demon (demon blood)

Drawbacks: If not compressed, Graas, the ice demon will break out of the flute and destroy everything in its path. To keep him contained, the wielder must have a good relationship with Graas. This ensures that no one else uses Suiyuki's flute.

Name: Ice Katana (Icis)

Description: Solid ice, made of NeverMelt, a rare ice material. Can freeze small animals with a touch.

History: While hiding and training in the underground cave (Suiyuki's camp), he didn't want to risk having his arms turn to ice (the jutsu "Ice Sword") So he crafted his own sword of ice.

Appearance: Suiyuki Yukikaze's Weaponry under the Cave UnitedBlack-FlyingAquaDragonKatana%5B1%5D

Materials: Metal and NeverMelt Ice

Drawbacks: Ice sword may get roughed up, which can be repaired through time and chakra (like medical ninjutsu) but you cannot repair it on the spot.

Name: Tanto (Ina)

Description: A standard tanto that is resistant to chakra natures

History: While hiding and training in the underground cave (Suiyuki's camp), Suiyuki decided to have two blades, the tanto is less important but very powerful. It can be used to distract or kill in short distances.

Appearance: Suiyuki Yukikaze's Weaponry under the Cave Webpage-_integral_tanto-red

Materials: Made of standard metal, enhanced so it is resistant to fire, water, wind, ice etc

Drawbacks: No drawbacks. If you throw the tanto, it does not come back, so anyone can pick it up and throw it again. However it is loyal to the crafter (Suiyuki) it will not hit him.

Name: 剣を変える. Ken o kaeru. "Changing Swords"

Description: A sword that changes chakra natures, matching or opposing the opponent. With a flick or hand position change, the chakra nature can change.

History: Suiyuki found this sword long ago in the Yukikaze weaponry, it belonged to his father, Yukii Yukikaze, the 9th Clan Leader of the Yukikaze. The sword changes chakra natures (Elements) with a single flick, hand position change, or command. It is extremely hard to master, Suiyuki however, learned how to use the blade from his father when he was still alive, before Seppon (Josephine) was born.

Appearance: Suiyuki Yukikaze's Weaponry under the Cave Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuFDspXTXv21l-s3-0wA6dagsAnyvSzlo6PdOrJ0mFDGsLm-YH

Materials: varies. In regular form, it is metal. It has chakra receivers and chakra adapters/changers embedded in it

Drawbacks: Requires blood before putting it back in it's saya. It needs to have a drop of fresh blood on it's blade before putting it back, if no damage was made by Suiyuki, he needs his own blood to put the blade back in. (Often cutting his thumb on the blade)

Last edited by Josephine Waters on Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

Suiyuki Yukikaze's Weaponry under the Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suiyuki Yukikaze's Weaponry under the Cave   Suiyuki Yukikaze's Weaponry under the Cave EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:16 am

Looks good to me.
Accepted.
Back to top Go down

Suiyuki Yukikaze's Weaponry under the Cave
Page 1 of 1