The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] I_vote_lcapDeep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] I_voting_barDeep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] I_vote_lcapDeep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] I_voting_barDeep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] Empty
PostSubject: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:28 pm

Tag: Mizukage-san

This was a true anomaly, one that Sakuya could not solve expect with knowledge but suspicions and a certain yet dark idea. The first person she could think of that would pose AS Sakuya is Saya. She's the only one that COULD pose as the Kazekage. Despite the age difference and the little height different, and Saya's darker green eyes, they look almost exactly alike. Mother use to call them the twins that weren't born together. Well now it was a curse because this damned wench. But either way, supposedly the Kazekage had sent one of her newer Jounin to fight the Mizukage? Sakuya had more sense to not do such a thing. She had no reason to do such a thing when she had no intent of starting a war.

And Kiyaki. Silly, naive Kiyaki, went with it, without coming to her, to talk about this. Like why, because Saya put a reason for it. That was always something Sakuya did when assigning missions. Put a reason why this must be done, why it is important to do this. Saku wasn't looking to start a war. But Saya seemed to want one. She didn't know why though. If it was her, Sakuya was going to figure it out once she set out to find the little hellion traitor. Again, this is a suspicion and the only one she has being that Sakuya has no other enemies.. at least none she knows of. Sometimes people had a genuine hate for the Kazekage with no reason, sorta like Saya did now. Either it was hate for the village or the one in charge of it. Feeble things like political sabotage would not be tolerated.

The green eyed woman as she looked on the Kirigakura village that seemed to be in shambles. She thought she'd been seeing things so the Kazekage took her headpiece off to get a better look around. Yeah she was actually in her Kazekage robes this time since it was a matter to handle AS the Kazekage. "I really hope... Kiyaki didn't cause all this.." It would only make Sakuya feel more guilt. "I guess it's time to find Hozuki-san.." She mumbled leaping down off the gate and going into the village. Maybe she'd have to go to his mansion. If she were lucky, word of the Kazekage in the village would reach him before she did, to save some trouble in finding him.

Last edited by Sakuyami on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:48 pm

Mizukage was standing in what once was his office area, now it was a empty room with a giant hole in it. When Kiyaki attacked him, he went ahead and blew a hole in the place he lived as well. He sighed and rubbed his head. While he had to fix one of the rooms he deiced to just go on and fix the rest of it. He wanted a much more open floor plan anyway. He stepped out of the room and down the stairs. The mansion was empty of all things, workers taking down walls and installing new features.

Knocks on the main door alerted the mizukage, who would want to see him now? He threw on his mizukage robe over his grey button up shirt. He walked over to the door and opened it up "Hello?" he asked as the sun shined right in his eyes. Unable to see for a moment, he then rubbed his eyes and realized the Kazekage had come to his front door. He looked angry and upset looking at the kage "What the hell do you want?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:46 pm

When she arrived there, the woman went directly inside, no one said anything to her. Most were glaring daggers, not that she blamed them. All they knew was that a Sand Nin tore up their masters mansion. It made her sigh but didn't distract her from her path. Soon she was upstairs and at his office. She knocked once before she got an answer. "Hey Hozuki-san..." The woman said wearily knowing what was to come very soon. And immediately after being recognized she got the angry tone she guessed the Mizukage would have. "Now before, you chew my head off and beat my ass, I came here to apologize." She said with a sigh, shoulders slumping.

"It was not me that assigned that mission to come after you. I fear someone is impersonating me to cause malice between my village and the rest. And I wish not for this to turn into a battle or a war. " Really, she didn't. Sakuya wouldn't have ascended to Kage if that's all she wished to seek. "So I'm here to apologize, pay for the repairs, and I'll even send out some of my ninja as of tomorrow to come and help with the repairs." She said with a small shrug. Sakuya just hoped this would squash it all it. All this needed was to escalate more. "And again, I apologize for this misunderstanding, and so does the shinobi who did this. I will handle this imposter as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:01 pm

Josephine watched the Kazekage formally apologize, "imposter?" Who would even pose as the Kazekage and do that? She had to keep her mouth shut, this was an important meeting between two kage, that can change the peaceful status of the village.
She thought about it, it couldn't have been her older brother Suiyuki. Then who?

Her eyes glanced back and forth between the two leaders, waiting for one of them to address Josephine on her mission.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:16 pm

He sighed and leaned against a wall, he noticed Josephine but said nothing. "When you find who is responsible for the destruction of my village, I want them served to me on a silver plater got it?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:43 pm

Josephine smirked and let out a small scoff. The Mizukage was really furious about this. She leaned against a wall with her arms crossed. "Then what's my mission? Why am I here then Mizukage?" She broke up the somewhat angry Mizukage and the Kazekage.

"Mission briefing sil vous plait" she said slightly laughing. She couldn't keep a straight face after watching the Mizukage rant about the village and the imposter.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:09 pm

He looked over to Josephine "Ah right then now for you, your mission is the capture surveillance of a certine member of the leaf village, he is a uchiha." he said.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:11 pm

Uh. This was weird. Was the Mizukage sending her away?

"Kage! My mission is regarding the destruction of the village! Not to go away all the way to Konoha!" she fumed. This was ridiculous
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:14 pm

He smirked at her "It was, but then the kazekage showed up and know your doing something else, or do you just wanna give up and not get your pay?" he said leaning forward.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:17 pm

She huffed, "fine". She said, leaving the room, frustrated.
Gosh that Mizukage can be such a pain.

She started her journey West to the forests of Konoha, sending a hawk to the Hokage first for his permission for her to be there first.

She began her journey after a quick stop at home.
"Damn, I hope my brother doesn't kill me on this mission..." she whispered as she packed her bags.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:24 pm

The mizukage smiled as she left "Now then where were we?" he said.

Danto was walking into a small ramen shop, as he sat down most people knew who he was, as the ramen shop became empty. He ordered himself a bowl of hot ramen.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:30 pm

After hours of non-stop travelling, Josephine arrived at the gates of Konoha.
"Hey, Josephine Yukikaze here. Just travelling." she told the gate guards.

Strolling around the village, she began looking for the Uchiha she was supposed to find.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:35 pm

Danto uchiha finished his soup and exited out of the shop. He walked right past Josephine, a small uchiha symbol on the back on his cloak.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:41 pm

Josephine stopped and did a double take, she found an Uchiha, but was he the right Uchiha?
She began to stealthily stalk him, the Uchiha didn't notice the girl thankfully.
Glancing from her photo of the smiling black haired man to the Uchiha walking down the road.
he seemed like the right one, Josephine smirked, she began to follow him from a distance, jotting down notes of him, writing about every action he did.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:45 pm

People avoided him entirely, and he was unaware of the girl following her. He stopped up at the former home of the uchiha, the place of sasuke and itachi. He went into the main training ground of the uchiha. He looked at the target dummy and activated his sharingan "Amaterasu!" and the dummy burst into black flames.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:47 pm

Josephine sat on the roof of the Uchiha estate, it was cool being near here. She watched the straw practice dummy burst into flames then she jot down notes again. Why was he here anyway?
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:51 pm

He laughed, his eye bleed as payment for using it. He then felt her presence "Enjoying the show?" he said as he turned around, he smirked as he he looked up to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:54 pm

Was she caught?
She used her mist hide jutsu and hid in the air around the Uchiha Estate. If the Mizukage knew that she had failed to go undetected... Josephine shuddered at the thought.

"Er.. Don't come near me!" she said, her voice spreading around the Uchiha so it sounded like she was everywhere, making her harder to detect. "I'm warning you, don't make any moves on me, m'kay?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:58 pm

Moves? What did she think that he would hit on her and ask her out to eat? "If you think im going to burn you as well the you are surly mistaken." he said as he deactivated his sharingan. "My first guess is that your a fan of mine." he said chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:03 pm

She observed the area and made sure his Sharingan was safely deactivated then she moved back on top of the roof.
"Ohkay. Good, much better. I'm not a fan of yours, you know. I'm just here on a brief--" she stopped.
"damn it! Am I allowed to say I needed information on him or what? Ugh, I wish the Mizukage had told me more about this mission whether I am allowed to tell him I need the information. What info anyway? Ugh!" Josephine thought, what a dilemma.

Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:07 pm

Ah a spy, well he didn't mind it "Well then come down here and you treat me to eat something, and I will tell you anything you want that i know, sound good?" he asked as he crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:12 pm

Josephine checked her coin purse, yeah she had enough for dinner.
"Deal" she said hopping off the roof
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:15 pm

He walked over and began leading her over to a place to eat "By the way, I'm Danto." he said offering his hand.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:17 pm

Josephine looked at Danto, was he planning to kill her?
It wasn't her fault she was so paranoid about someone trying to kill her, after all, her brother was on the loose, trying to kill her.

"Nice to meet you Danto Uchiha. I'm Josephine Yukikaze, leader of the Yukikaze clan and a Kirigakure shinobi." she took Danto's hand and sqeezed it as she shook his hand
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:20 pm

He didn't let go. So they now were holding hands "Nice to meet you. Now then ask any questions you may have." he said as he squeezed back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next