The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 5 I_vote_lcapDeep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 5 I_voting_barDeep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 5 I_vote_lcapDeep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 5 I_voting_barDeep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Sakuyami
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfy

Wolfy

Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:52 pm

He picked his head up and returned the squeeze "I dont think I'll be grouchy anymore now that I know you kinda care." he said as he leaned across the table a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:58 pm

Sakuya smiled gently and held his hand, leaning in to lightly cup his cheek. "Good, 'cause I don't want you grouchy anymore~ It's why I took you out," The Kazekage said letting her fingers trace his jaw before falling down onto the table.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:02 am

He smiled and brushed her hair behind her ear "I think I want you around more and more. I care about you as well." he said as he leaned across the table so they were almost face to face.
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:08 am

Sakuya's never disappeared as she listened to him speak and near her. "Well I'm glad to hear that.." She murmured gently as she leaned in closer, eyes slowly closing as the woman leaned and pressed her lips to his, a slow gentle kiss.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:14 am

Her soft lips tasted great, he moved his lips with hers as they slowly kissed. He pulled away and then gave her one last soft kiss before he got up and then sat right next to her "I think I just fell in love with you." he said as he kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:22 am

She couldn't help but catch his face in her hands, she wanted to keep him there, to revel in the taste of him and the slow growing passion behind. She felt him pull away only to see him move closer which pleased her to have him closer. "I think.. I think I did too," The Kazekage murmured gently with the faintest sign of a blush on her face showing the possible severity of the situation. But all thought was lost as he kissed her again, with those soft, tasteful lips of his.

A hand slipped up into his hair, threading through it as she kissed him back, leaning in gently to deepen the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:27 am

His moist tongue couldn't help but tangle with hers as he placed a hand on her waist and back of her head. He slowly explored her mouth as they continued kissing. His member was growing as they exchanged saliva.
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:33 am

Sakuya shivered delicately at the feeling of his tongue against hers, enjoy the taste of his saliva. She pressed it against his, rolling and sliding against his own. Reluctantly the woman drew back only to give him soft kisses as her head rested against his. "Should we go..? I don't see us stopping this anytime soon.." The woman cooed with a playful grin, kissing his lips again, nipping at his lowering lip gently.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:38 am

He smiled and put his arm over her shoulder, he then kissed her head "Sure, I would do anything for you." He locked lips with her once again. He reached across the table and grabbed his wine glass, He drank the whole thing and placed it back down. "Your so beautiful you know?" he said placed the money on the table and getting up and fixing his hair a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:44 am

Sakuya found herself blushing from his affectionate gesture smiling softly at the sincerity behind his words. At the same that he reached over and downed the glass, Sakuya did the same thing. She rose from her seat, smiling at him gently, almost unsure what to say, "Thank you," She muttered with a gentle smile, kissing his lips gently, before taking his hand and leading him out of the place.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:51 am

He found himself blushing as the kissed again, he smiled and held her hand gently "You are most welcome my love." he said as they walked out of the restaurant, people noticed them and began pointing and smiling. Some of them where even taking pictures of them. He simply smiled and lead Sakuya back to his home. He looked over to her "You know, now im ok with the village being attacked, if it wasn't we wouldn't have found love." he said as he kissed her and opened the door for her.
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:56 am

She smiled gently at him and his little revelation with that fact. "Yeah, that is true," The Kage said kissing him back, pulling him inside the mansion biting her lip gently as she eyed him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 1:00 am

He kissed her back as he let himself be more open now that they were alone, he shrugged off his mizukage cloak and wrapped his arms around her waist. He pulled away for a moment "Can you be mine forever?" he said as he went and kissed her neck a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 1:06 am

She wrapped her arms around his shoulders gently, smiling gently at him. "If that is what you wish Wolfy-kun. I'll be yours forever," She told leaning into his kisses gently shivering as she presses in closer to him, blushing gently.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 1:10 am

Wolfy bit and kissed her more and he pulled away for a moment "I love you Sakuya-chan." he said as he kissed her soft lips again and lefted her up like she was his bride. He then carried her over to the bed room, he layed her down and kissed her as they layed on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 1:16 am

Sakuya smiled, blushing gently and kissing him back. "I love you too, Wolfy-kun," She said to him as he lifted her up. Her arms laced around his neck, burying into it gently, biting and kissing gently before he laid her onto the bed. Sakuya's hands slid down his back as she kissed him back, her tongue sliding into his mouth, finding his tongue, wrapping her own around it, suckling it gently.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 1:22 am

He found her sucking his tongue as the kissed more with tongue. Her taste so amazing who couldn't help but moan a little. Wolfy's member began stabbing out of his pants, He reached down and slowly began to rub Sakuya's lower area.
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 1:29 am

She shuddered violently when she felt his hand wander down to her lower region letting out a hot breath and let out a tiny moan. She felt herself moisten to his touch making her squirm against him and kiss him hard, pressing her tongue into his, a taste she couldn't get enough of.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 1:32 am

He parted there kiss and he took another breath, he took of his shirt and noticed that she enjoyed the feel of him touching her "I want you so badly right now." he said as his member was sticking straight up as he began striping himself.
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 1:42 am

She shivered at his words and the sight of his member erect and sticking out from his pants. "I want you too.." She said softly as she slipped out of her hakama, leaving her chest and torso completely bare. The woman slipped her hands down to the pants slowly slipping out of them, biting her lip as she watches him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 1:49 am

Wolfy slid off his pants which exposed his large cock that lusted her. He smiled as he saw her reveal her chest. He was now fully nude and she was almost nude as well. He leaned in and kissed her light and he slowly moved his way down to her breasts. He sucked on her slow and gentle, savoring every taste and feel of her.
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 1:57 am

She fully pulled off her pants, revealing her pussy and thighs that were moistened and wet from her own juices. She bit her lip gently, shivering as he suckles on her breasts, letting out another soft moan. Her hands wandered down his sculpted back nails lightly digging into his flesh, craving to feel more of him, against her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:01 am

He sucked more and more on her till he fully pulled away, he leaned forward and kissed her lips lightly once more. He then slowly slide down to her thighs and wet pussy "is this your first time my love?" he said as he kissed her thigh waiting to see if she was still a virgin.
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:05 am

She shuddered gently, kissing him gently, watching him slide down to her lower region. "Unfortunately, no," She murmured only finding it unfortunate because that was something that was saved for your love. But it wasn't her first time believing it was. This felt much realer than the last. Wolfy was different, her heart said so.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:10 am

Wolfy looked up at her "Well despite that I still love you, even if I cant be your first." he said as he slowly kissed her thigh all the way up to her vagina, he then slowly began to lick her insides, sticking his tongue in a bit to give her that added bit of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next