The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDeep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 3 I_voting_barDeep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDeep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 3 I_voting_barDeep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfy

Wolfy

Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:03 am

He smiled "He didn't tell you how he lost his lover did he? Well he lost her by having forced by my father's personal choice, he trapped danto in a genjutsu which caused him to kill her. So that why he may unlock his full potential. It's sick I know, so I chose you to help him feel better, to see someone like her. He has most likely fallen in love you." he said sitting down at his desk.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:08 am

Josephine scowled at the Mizukage. He was not kidding.
She slammed her hand on the desk, "look, it's sad that he had to kill his own beloved like that and I truly feel bad for him. But that does not mean that you can make me his lover, or send me there for that purpose! I am not a toy!"
Josephine's arm morphed into an ice dagger she pointed it at the kage, "that is a stupid mission. I gathered the information, and that is what I was told to do. I was never a puppet you can control. He said himself that he doesn't have any connections to you? Why do you want to help him?!" she fumed
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:13 am

He pointed her dagger aside "Because he is like me, He doesnt even know who his parents really are. He has been through worse then I have. So I helped him feel better in order for him to not become the next sasuke uchiha!" he yelled. He sighed and leaned back.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:14 am

Josephine raised her head high. "I am not a puppet for you to use freely. I am not always at command" she spat like poison was in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:21 am

He sighed "I'm sorry ok, I'm just still upset about the attack." he sighed. "You have followed orders and have been successful in doing so. It's decided." he said.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:24 am

She huffed . It was done.
"Let that be a lesson to you, Kage." she walked out of the room
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:26 am

She walked out "I guess the future 9th mizukage is gonna just walk out on me huh?" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:29 am

She stopped walking. Did she hear right? The 9th Mizukage? Her? No way. What was going on? Wolfy Hozuki would never abandon kage position like that.
She zipped back in the room, "what are you talking about?! Are you crazy? 9th Mizukage? Are you dying or something?!"

Suiyuki in his disguise as Yusui Kazyu leaned against the wall of the Mizukage's chamber. He listend to his little sister's rants, he still didn't get enough information. Maybe the 8th Mizukage can help him with that.
Suiyuki kept listening.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:33 am

Wolfy laughed "Your going to be my successor, the next mizukage, but your not taking over just yet. I got still got time left to go. Congratulations Josephine." he said kicking his feet up.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:37 am

Josephine bit her lower lip. "Fine. Alright I'm good with that." she said as she walked out of the chamber, completely missing the stranger by the door.

Suiyuki stared at his little sister, he walked in the Mizukage's chamber. "My my, she has grown hasn't she? I could hardly recognize her." he said, looking back at the door, the red haired ninja out of sight.
Suiyuki twirled a lock of his blood red hair between his index finger and thumb. "Hello 8th Mizukage, Wolfy Hozuki, if I'm not mistaken?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:41 am

He smirked at the stranger "Who else would I be? And you are?" he didn't recognized this man at all, but he had a similar hairstyle to Josephine.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:43 am

"I'm sorry, I'm Yusui Kazyu" the shinobi said giving his fake undercover name, flicking his red hair now. "Pleased to meet you Mizukage." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:48 am

He noticed the smirk but cast it aside "Well what brings you here then?" he asked crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:49 am

Suiyuki, still standing pointed at the door.
"That girl. Please give me all her information and what you know about her. I need it." He put both his hands on the desk and stared at the kage with his red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:51 am

Wolfy laughed "I would but why do you need that information? Do you know who the seven blades are?" he asked. If this was a member of the blades he would have deal with him.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:54 am

Suiyuki blinked. "7 blades? I do not know who or what they are. All I need is that girl's information. Josephine Yukikaze. ne?. Or is it Waters now? Either way, I need that information." Suiyuki sighed, "I dont know about the 7 blades ... yet."
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:56 am

Wolfy sighed "I still dont have a reason why. Tell me and maybe then I'll give you it." he said smugly.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:58 am

This guy was impossible to negotiate with. Suiyuki sighed. "Truth is, her clan re-appeared." he lied, "I need her information so we can verify if she is the right ninja I'm looking for." Suiyuki turned around and pulled his red hair, "just give me the information, it's for a good cause." he smiled a charming smile
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:02 am

It all made sense now "So your her brother then, Suiyuki?" he said smiling at him. He pieced it together. And the random fixation on her only gave it away more.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:04 am

Hm.
Suiyuki laughed, "me? Her brother? No." he lied, "I'm just a scout for the late Yukikaze leaders Yukii and Miyuko. It was my mission to find the last few remaining members of the clan. So are you giving me that information or not?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:10 am

Wolfy titled his head "Dont lie to me now. You are only ruining your chances more and more by lieing here. So stop the act." he said. He knew who he was and he wasn't getting out of it.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:12 am

"How are you so sure you know who I am?" Suiyuki asked. "and what if I am her brother? So what?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:18 am

"You have so sort of plan for her don't you? Fill me in and i'll let you do as you please. Fair deal?" he asked. He honestly didn't care much about the girl.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:20 am

Suiyuki smirked. "Does that mean, I can kill her with your permission?" Suiyuki smiled, revealing white, sparkling teeth.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:23 am

He smirked back at him "If you join me for a little something something, she is all yours." he said letting out a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next