The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDeep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 2 I_voting_barDeep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDeep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 2 I_voting_barDeep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:29 pm

Shocked, she let go of the Uchiha's hand.
"Well let's get to business" she sat down at the nearest table.
"So how old are you? What's your heritage? Do you have connections with the Mizukage?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:33 pm

He yawned and looked at the menu "I'll take the Hot and spicy chicken, how about you- oh right. Im 18, I got a cousin, but I was born into the slave trade. And the mizukage? please I don't even know him." he said smiling across from the table. It was good to have some company.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:35 pm

Josephine nodded and jotted down more notes, "nothing for me please" she waved the waitor off.
"Okay, uh. Well, what is your skill? Hobbies? Specialties? "
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:43 pm

He rubbed his head "I'm Jounin, I use the elements fire and water. And I specialize in Speed based Taijutsu, and I use Genjutsu. Hobbies...I train if that counts." he said as he smiled when his order got to the table. He began eating his chicken and the he looked over to her "Want some of this?" he asked as he wiped his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:45 pm

Josephine, usually a happy cheery girl, rejected the offer with a slight cold shoulder. She wasn't in the best of moods, but she hid it very well.
"No thank you, theres a reason I didn't order". She smiled
"Now, uhm. okay, so tell me anything else that is interesting about you. Everything about you"
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:50 pm

He smiled "I was forced to kill the girl I loved during my chuunin exams, and I know nothing of my parents. Sound good?" he said as he finished his meal.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:53 pm

She was shocked to hear about the dealth of his lover. "Oh I'm so sorry..." she said sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:57 pm

He sighed and looked down "Yeah...I-I havent been able to move on since. Now all I am is a loveless tool, nobody is willing to accept me, everybody just avoids me." he said as he sighed once again.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:00 am

She felt so bad for him. "Is there anything I can do to help?"
Question time was over obviously, she pocketed the notebook and pen.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:05 am

He sighed. The problem was that this girl looked just like the girl he loved. "I need a friend, a person that is willing to accept me." he said as he opened up his wallet, he had a small picture of her in his wallet. He pulled it out and slided it over to her.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:10 am

Josephine slowly picked up the photo, a girl was smiling in the photo without a care in the world. Her brown eyes shone brightly. The photo wasn't clear to Josephine.
"What is her... hair color?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:13 am

His hand was in his face "Red like yours." he said as he tried to hold back some of his tears.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:17 am

Josephine nodded her sincerity.
"I see. Well that is very unfortunate, I wish you the best. Please feel better." she said, stood up and walked to counter to pay for the meal. "thank you for the interview, I must take my leave back." She waved goodbye and left the area.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:22 am

Danto was left alone, his heart dieing on the inside. He tucked in his picture of her, and left.

Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:35 am

... of course her mission wasn't over yet.
Josephine, watched Danto leave, her mission was to dig up every bit of information from the mysterious Uchiha.
She smirked, he bought it alright. She followed him, covering herself in invisible chakra, so no one can sense her around. She followed Danto in her mist hide jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:40 am

He walked his way over to the local graveyard. He walked over to a headstone and took a knee "Hey its me, I met a girl today, she looked exactly like you. I'm sure you two would be great together." he continued to talk to the gravestone of his lover.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:42 am

Josephine, still hidden, pulled out her notebook and pen, and continued to jot down notes about Danto and his lover.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:47 am

Once he was finished talking, he stood up and then noticed it soon becoming night. He decided to now head home, where his cousin lived with him.

He approached a apartment complex and walked inside.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:50 am

Josephine hopped down to the grave and jotted down notes about his former lover. "I'm sorry," she whispered then followed Danto to his apartment and peeked through his window.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:53 am

He was sleeping in his bed alone, on his bed stand was another picture, this time it was Danto and his lover kissing in the image. He had been thinking about her in his sleep and he was crying.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:55 am

Josephine jot down more notes. Her investigation was complete. She jumped away from the window and started her journey back to Kirigakure.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:14 am

The Mizukage's mansion was now fully rebuilt, it was now much more open. It also was now all on two floors. Wolfy was waiting in his office upstairs, he looked on as the construction out side was almost finished up.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:47 am

The clan leader arrived in Kirigakure and handed the Mizukage her notebook.
"Here," she said thrusting her notebook at the kage, "information about Danto Uchiha, or whomever..." she said, watching the kage read over her notes. "I hope thats good enough, now I expect my pay soon, a large pay at that. Mind you, I went to Konoha and back in 5 days."
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:58 am

He looked through the notes "Very good, Very good, your pay is right over there." he said pointing over to the table with a pouch of money. He put the notes down on the table "Do you want to know why I chose you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:59 am

Josephine strolled towards the money pouch, picked it up and started to toy with it. "Not really no. But now you peaked my interest. Why did you choose me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]   Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next