The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Izuba and Danto (Closed) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Izuba and Danto (Closed) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Izuba and Danto (Closed) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Izuba and Danto (Closed) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Izuba and Danto (Closed) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Izuba and Danto (Closed) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Izuba and Danto (Closed) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Izuba and Danto (Closed) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Izuba and Danto (Closed) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Izuba and Danto (Closed) I_vote_lcapIzuba and Danto (Closed) I_voting_barIzuba and Danto (Closed) I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Izuba and Danto (Closed) I_vote_lcapIzuba and Danto (Closed) I_voting_barIzuba and Danto (Closed) I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Sakuyami
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Izuba and Danto (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

Izuba and Danto (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Izuba and Danto (Closed)   Izuba and Danto (Closed) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:34 am

Izuba walked down the street as he recieved glares from the villagers around him. He sighed and did his best to ignore them. His Sharingan was activated, as usual. After his run-in at the Chunin exams with the Mist Trio, he has never been able to turn it off. He reached the old ruins of he Uchiha clan and walked in. There was still only one house standing, the ancestral home of Itachi Uchiha and Sasuke Uchiha. Where the massacre of the clan had ended. Izuba walked in and sat his stuff down including the Katana he carried which had been preserved by the Hokages, and given to him by Kazuki hoping he could use it for better purposes than Sasuke had. He sat down at the table with a Shogi board in front of him. He looked down and wondered. He had already turned away the Magekyo by refusing to kill his best friend. What else did the villagers want from him?
Back to top Go down
https://ninja-chronicles.rpg-board.net
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Izuba and Danto (Closed)   Izuba and Danto (Closed) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:39 am

Danto was already there "I guess you came here too to think huh cousin?" he said as he walked from behind the wall and sat down as well.
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Izuba and Danto (Closed)   Izuba and Danto (Closed) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:41 am

"Yeah, Can't help it. Its like sacred, yet disturbed ground. It helps me think whenever i come here." He looked up at his Cousin and half-smiled. Ever since Izuba had met Danto his life had been somewhat better knowing there was another person like him. Yet at the same time the two were polar opposites. Danto was the optomistic and positive one, while Izuba was very Realistic and had a negative personalit the pushed people away.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Izuba and Danto (Closed)   Izuba and Danto (Closed) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:45 am

Danto smiled back "Yeah, I wonder what sasuke and itachi are thinking right now up there." he said looking up. He kept positive as could be despite having to kill the girl he loved. He shuddered at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Izuba and Danto (Closed)   Izuba and Danto (Closed) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:49 am

"Itachi is probably thinking about how we are going to restore our clans name...Sasuke However i'm sure isnt up there..." Izuba looked down. "Sasuke is probably thinking down there about how weak we are and how we wont rectify our clan...." Izuba had rolemodled Sasuke's strength, but Itachi's beliefs. He had killed his whole clan for the sake of the village because they were trul plotting to overthrow the Hokage. However when he was sent to kill his best friend he knew that she had the utmost respect for the Hokage and the love for this village.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Izuba and Danto (Closed)   Izuba and Danto (Closed) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:10 pm

Danto smiled at his cousin who was so down as usual, maybe sasuke is a bit right but he doubted sasuke was down there. "Come now Izuba, its really simple how we do it, you know what to do right?" he said as he leaned across from the board, resting his forearms on it.
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Izuba and Danto (Closed)   Izuba and Danto (Closed) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:09 pm

"We have to work our hardest until the village respects us. Then begin rebuilding the clan." Izuba stood up. At first we believed just honing our skills would work, but no. We have to put them to ood use. The way Kazuki has been acting. Something big is coming and if we are on the front lines fighting it then we can get the respect this clan deserves."
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Izuba and Danto (Closed)   Izuba and Danto (Closed) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:53 pm

Wolfy nodded and stood up with him "Right. and no matter what its gonna be you and me together." He looked down and sighed "And If I lose my sight, I may need yours cousin." he said.
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Izuba and Danto (Closed)   Izuba and Danto (Closed) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:42 pm

"My Left eye is yours Cousin, but only that one." Izuba pulled out a kunai and twirled it around. "As long as your careful with how often you use the Mangekyo, you should be fine." Izuba walked to the door and leaned against the wall looking outside.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Izuba and Danto (Closed)   Izuba and Danto (Closed) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:51 pm

Danto followed him "I can have your left and you can have my right then. Of course you have to get yours before you transplant it." he said as he patted him on the back.
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Izuba and Danto (Closed)   Izuba and Danto (Closed) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:27 pm

"I refuse the Mangekyo..." izuba looked outside. "If the only way to obtain it is killing my family or friends then i can deal with just the regular Sharingan..." Izuba took a few steps outside and sat on the stoop.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Izuba and Danto (Closed)   Izuba and Danto (Closed) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:02 pm

Wolfy sat down aswell, he sighed "Good luck not getting it, I mean look at what happened to me." he said stretching his arms and yawning.
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Izuba and Danto (Closed)   Izuba and Danto (Closed) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:04 pm

"Yeah i know cousin..." he stopped twirling the kunai and threw it at a building near them. "One day, this place will be back to it's former glory cousin. Just wait...." Izuba looked up smiling thinking of how they would remember their names, 'Danto and Izuba! The Saviours of the Uchiha Clan!' It made him smile. A rare occassion in itself.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Izuba and Danto (Closed)   Izuba and Danto (Closed) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:16 pm

Danto was already smiling "Yeah cousin, we can do it. I know we can!" he said offering his hand to highfive.
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Izuba and Danto (Closed)   Izuba and Danto (Closed) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:04 pm

Izuba slapped his hand for the high-5 and smiled again. "We'll be able to do this yet cousin. You and me, we're gonna go far!" Izuba laughed and looked around. Still as sure as they were there was alot to be done.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Izuba and Danto (Closed)   Izuba and Danto (Closed) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:57 am

Danto was about to say something else, but then a loud grumbling sound cam out. He was hungry now "Umm I guess I need to eat, you wanna go back to the apartment to eat?" he asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Izuba and Danto (Closed)   Izuba and Danto (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Izuba and Danto (Closed)
Page 1 of 1