The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
We lay to rest a great man. (Kiri Shinobi) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
We lay to rest a great man. (Kiri Shinobi) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
We lay to rest a great man. (Kiri Shinobi) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
We lay to rest a great man. (Kiri Shinobi) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
We lay to rest a great man. (Kiri Shinobi) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
We lay to rest a great man. (Kiri Shinobi) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
We lay to rest a great man. (Kiri Shinobi) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
We lay to rest a great man. (Kiri Shinobi) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
We lay to rest a great man. (Kiri Shinobi) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
We lay to rest a great man. (Kiri Shinobi) I_vote_lcapWe lay to rest a great man. (Kiri Shinobi) I_voting_barWe lay to rest a great man. (Kiri Shinobi) I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
We lay to rest a great man. (Kiri Shinobi) I_vote_lcapWe lay to rest a great man. (Kiri Shinobi) I_voting_barWe lay to rest a great man. (Kiri Shinobi) I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

We lay to rest a great man. (Kiri Shinobi)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemicals

Chemicals

We lay to rest a great man. (Kiri Shinobi) Empty
PostSubject: We lay to rest a great man. (Kiri Shinobi)   We lay to rest a great man. (Kiri Shinobi) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:50 pm

There they all were, standing by the water, black in their mourning clothes. Mist clung heavy to the air. Inoru had been burried in the shinobi graveyard with other fallen heroes. This was his vigil. Everyone lit a floating candle and dropped it in the water. To float for the rest of time, sleep well old friend. Onishi's old team was reunited once more, standing all together at the edge of water. They were different, all had changed, if for the better he couldn't tell. Tetsujou had grown tall, thick with muscle, and a dark beard hid his face. Haduki's belly was big from bearing child. In the water he saw his reflection, he had changed as well. Wasn't it just the other day that they stood before Inoru, all three genin, just children.

"Your so much like him now." Haduki told him, " So sad-- distant."

"Am I not his pupil?" Onishi told plainly, ankle deep in water.

" Well, I must be going. I'll see you both later." Haduki left with her husband-- escaping the awkwardness.

Inoru's widow was crying by the water, their kids at her side.

" What happened to us, Tetsujou?" He wondered.

" Time is no ones friend." The large man said, putting his hand on Onishi's shoulder.

At one time he would have called Tetsujou his brother, but now he seemed a stranger. Long since retired from being a shinobi. He worked now as a blacksmith, and seemed to love it. Or at least thats what he told Onishi.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: We lay to rest a great man. (Kiri Shinobi)   We lay to rest a great man. (Kiri Shinobi) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:21 pm

Josephine took her daily stroll my the water, she felt a disturbing, sad presence that day.
She stopped walking and listened to the sounds around her, something that her sensei, Zakku taught her how to do. Like a Sannin.
Her eyelids dropped and she concentrated, felt the Kirigakure's misty air around her, and heard the sounds of the rivers, the water. Heard the sound of soft sobbing to loud bawling.

Her eyes snapped open, and she walked around, trying to investigate the area, finding the source of the crying.
She peered in to what seemed like a funeral.

"What's going on?" the water ninja wondered as she quickly made an ice sculpture to investigate secretly.

She walked up to a man and asked, "excuse me. I'm a shinobi working for the Mizukage, what's going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: We lay to rest a great man. (Kiri Shinobi)   We lay to rest a great man. (Kiri Shinobi) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:05 pm

The mizukage was not in his robe or hat, instead he was in black clothing. For it was a sad day for the mist. As the ninja mourned some of there lost ones, the mizukage knew the cause of such a horrible incident.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We lay to rest a great man. (Kiri Shinobi)   We lay to rest a great man. (Kiri Shinobi) Empty

Back to top Go down

We lay to rest a great man. (Kiri Shinobi)
Page 1 of 1