The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (W.I.P) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (W.I.P) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (W.I.P) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (W.I.P) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (W.I.P) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (W.I.P) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (W.I.P) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (W.I.P) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (W.I.P) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (W.I.P) I_vote_lcapThe Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (W.I.P) I_voting_barThe Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (W.I.P) I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (W.I.P) I_vote_lcapThe Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (W.I.P) I_voting_barThe Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (W.I.P) I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Sakuyami
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (W.I.P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kugutsu Kinshou

Kugutsu Kinshou

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (W.I.P)   The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (W.I.P) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:33 am

Name: The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse

Leader: Death

Founder: Technically, all four of the riders.

Members: Four members, them being Death (Wolfy), Pestilence (Xeno), Famine (Josephine Waters), and War ( - )

History: (This part of the story is common to all four horsemen, no matter what village they came from, and how they were raised.) Four persons were selected from a random villages. Then, they were sent missions. Each mission was harder than the other, and they all had one thing in common: the four persons that were summoned had to work together at all times. Each mission was harder and harder, but thusly, all missions also rewarded more and more money. In the end, the four selected persons were summoned to a specific area on top of a mountain. Upon arrival, they saw a huge seal-like technique. Upon examination, one of them, the one that was to become Death, found out it was a combination of a summoning seal, and a sealing seal, though he had no clue what it was supposed to do. All they knew was that it was some sort of ritual.

The mission was simple, though. The mission had them place in four specific spots, and wait for the signal. They placed themselves. As soon as the person that was to become War got to his assigned spot, the ritual comenced. The members had found out they had become stronger and they remembered that they had fought together, so they had bounds formed through battle. But they didn't remember anything else. Name, age, backstory, techniques. Nothing. Just that they fought together. They lost all their memories, in trade for their powers. Four masks and four scrolls were also summoned, one in front of each of the new horsemen. Inside the masks, there were names, and inside the scrolls, there were the needed handseals to summon their horses, as well as a few unique techniques, and equipment summoning (an unique, hand-held scythe for Death, a Whip for Famine, and a Two handed sword for War). Each of the members had taken that name as their own, since they had no way to recall theirs. Thus, the four horsemen came to be.

Ninja you want to join: Wolfy will choose a new War, must be created between SJ and ANBU.

Uniform: Technically none, though all members have the capability to summon a horse AND have a mask over their face (customizable by each horseman).

Logo: None.

Goals: To keep the balance and eventually bring about the apocalypse.

Other notes: To be completed soon enough enough, need a few more informations and confirmation from the other members/Zakku.

Potential members: *shrug* whoever Wolfy chooses I guess.
Back to top Go down

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (W.I.P)
Page 1 of 1