The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Death the Reaper's Jutsu  EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Death the Reaper's Jutsu  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Death the Reaper's Jutsu  EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Death the Reaper's Jutsu  EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Death the Reaper's Jutsu  EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Death the Reaper's Jutsu  EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Death the Reaper's Jutsu  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Death the Reaper's Jutsu  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Death the Reaper's Jutsu  EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Death the Reaper's Jutsu  I_vote_lcapDeath the Reaper's Jutsu  I_voting_barDeath the Reaper's Jutsu  I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Death the Reaper's Jutsu  I_vote_lcapDeath the Reaper's Jutsu  I_voting_barDeath the Reaper's Jutsu  I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Death the Reaper's Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolfy

Wolfy

Death the Reaper's Jutsu  Empty
PostSubject: Death the Reaper's Jutsu    Death the Reaper's Jutsu  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:08 pm

Name: Invisibility
Clan: made by Death
Range: Self
Type: Ninjutsu
Element:
Description: Death fades away and disappear from sight. He is undetectable to the eye, however if he moves to fast he can be both seen and heard.
Drawbacks: Fatigues Death and Limits his speed when in use

Name: Reaper Earth Coffin
Range: Long
Type: Nin
Element: Earth
Description: Death generates earth around his target, forming it into a coffin shape. Then he squeezes his target to death. Crushing them.
Drawbacks: Fatigues Death

Name: Coffin Burial
Description: Death takes his target and forces the earth below them to slowly sink them down. This jutsu can also be used with the Reaper Earth Coffin.
Drawbacks: Fatigues Death

Name: Summoning: Skeleton Horse
Clan: Horsemen (All can use there own personal horse)
Range: Self
Type: Ninjutsu
Element:
Description: Like all horsemen, Death can summon his personal horse. Unlike normal summons the horse rises out of the ground galloping towards him. The horse is a skeleton of a horse with light green flames, and a black saddle. The horse runs extremely fast since it is very very light, since it is made out of bones and fire.
Drawbacks: Has a 10 second delay between summoning and dismissing the horse

Name: Reaper Grip
Clan: Death
Description: A large skelaton hand comes out from the ground and grab the target. This immobilizes the target.
Drawbacks: Target must be touching the ground inorder for jutsu to be effective.

Name: Earth Skeleton minion
Clan: Death
Range: self
Description: A skeleton rises from the earth that is under deaths command. It is only made of earth so it doesn't have a big amount of durability.
Drawbacks: Can be broken.
Back to top Go down

Death the Reaper's Jutsu
Page 1 of 1