The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Famine - Characterr incomplete EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Famine - Characterr incomplete EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Famine - Characterr incomplete EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Famine - Characterr incomplete EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Famine - Characterr incomplete EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Famine - Characterr incomplete EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Famine - Characterr incomplete EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Famine - Characterr incomplete EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Famine - Characterr incomplete EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Famine - Characterr incomplete I_vote_lcapFamine - Characterr incomplete I_voting_barFamine - Characterr incomplete I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Famine - Characterr incomplete I_vote_lcapFamine - Characterr incomplete I_voting_barFamine - Characterr incomplete I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Kugutsu Kinshou
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Famine - Characterr incomplete

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

Famine - Characterr incomplete Empty
PostSubject: Famine - Characterr incomplete   Famine - Characterr incomplete EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:03 pm

Name: Famine (Fantasia)

Appearance: Famine - Characterr incomplete Anime_Girl_by_Otaku_01
Famine disappearing.

Elements: Wind, Fire

Specialties: Genjutsu, chakra manipulation, Smooth talking.

Village: Kumogakure

Personality: She looks down on others often, always seeing herself as more superior. Her arrogance gives her more power in a way. She's very cold to new people and she hates those who interrupt her. She has a very twisted sense of humor and laughs at people's pains.

History: Before she was known as Famine, she lived in Kumogakure, where she was surrounded by everyone she loved, her family, friends and a few boys that swooned over her. Her name was Fantasia back then.
Gradually, due to the fact that she was spoiled by everyone, made her arrogant, and very conceited. She lost her family and friends due to her superior mind, and fell into depression, where she wanted everyone to be miserable.
She left her village after they told her that no one ever loved her anyway and she was unwelcome in the village.
She trained herself to be at Jonin level and when she met her team, renamed herself "Famine" after something, a cause that makes people a bit more miserable than they are already.
During her times outside of the village, she developed amazing genjutsu that rivals the ancient genjutsu users, such as the Uchiha clan. She developed the ability to teleport, even without a jutsu. She became what is called, a "living ghost". Like a ghost, she appears and disappears as she pleases. Disappearing with black butterflies, like how Itachi Uchiha did with Shisui's crows. She became an important member in the 4 Horsemen.

Deep down, Famine does care about her teammates, and she does care. She does not like to show it however.

Relationships: War, Death and Pestilence. Teammates and possible friends.

Goals: To maintain balance in the world.

Genjutsu
Black Butterflies

Dislikes:
Interruptions.

Additional Notes: Still incomplete by the way

Famine - Characterr incomplete YN__Disappearing_Girl_by_pwentoran
Famine haunting someone through genjutsu
Back to top Go down

Famine - Characterr incomplete
Page 1 of 1