The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) - Page 2 I_voting_barA given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) - Page 2 I_voting_barA given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:14 pm

Suiyuki knew the strange ninja was after him, he laid out a few traps before going back home.
"Loser." He whispered, as he settled back in at home.

The "Yusui" that was trapped was actually a decoy. Suiyuki had gotten away pretty easily.
"You cannot find and capture who did nothing wrong," Suiyuki smirked.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:31 pm

The decoy exploded right as the Earth began to shift he decided to then go back to where they met he barged in this time and aimed to jump onto Yusui and take him prisioner. Kiyaki wouldn't fail in this mission. He needed as much respect as possible.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:40 am

Yusui was not there. He was back at him own home, where only he knew where it was located.
Kiyaki would have to get his bullshit of what he called "respect" somewhere else.
"Perhaps he could find my girlfriend then bring her back to me. That'll gain my respect." Suiyuki chuckled. But he knew it wouldn't be possible, Ruya was gone. Well, at least thats what the world thought.

((Seriously. I'm getting annoyed with the fact you want to take in Suiyuki without my permission))
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:13 am

(Fine,fine he will fail on the getting Suiyuki thing but now he will work on the missing chunins.)

Kiyaki decided that this guy was one step ahead of him everytime and decided he couldn't catch this guy so he would work on the missing chunins he went to the persons house that the chunin's were staying at. He decided he would try the story approach and see what the guy had to say. He knocked on the door and waited for an answer. He was determined to get these chunin back he wasn't going to let his mission be a total failure.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:11 pm

Suiyuki strolled out of his residence. He felt kinda bad running away from such a sad kid like Kiyaki. Sure he was annoyed, but at least Suiyuki should help get whatever "fame" and "respect" Kiyaki wanted.
Suiyuki sighed and fidgeted with his red hair. "Time to move and find that idiot." he said as he jumped up to find the Suna nin.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:18 pm

Kiyaki was still waiting for an answer from the person that was last reported to see the chunins he needed a lead and he couldn't think of much. Kiyaki then began to fiddle with a machine that he was building he had been working on a machine for his entire life as far back as he could remember he got the machine as a single part and built from there now he had a small box almost like a heart drive to bring a robot to life then once he got done he could charge the box. Only problem was that he couldn't find many parts to fit this thing so most of the time he was just fiddling with it.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:39 pm

Suiyuki began looking for Kiyaki.
"Hey guy-who-tried-to-kidnap-me, are you there?" he called out expecting an answer.
"It's me, Yusui, I'mma help you so you don't have to come after me again"
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:48 pm

Kiyaki looked around surprised and looked up in a tree and saw the guy standing there the same guy that he was trying to get. Kiyaki put away his machine and said "And how would you beable to help me find those missing chunin." Kiyaki said he was a bit untrusting of this guy right now but would give the guy the chance to speak.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:50 pm

Suiyuki raised his eyebrow and twirled his red hair around his index finger.
"What, so you don't want the help? I'm a very talented ninja, you know." he shrugged, "if you don't want the help then, good luck and sayonara. But I can say that I tried and you have no right to kidnap me."
He turned away from Kiyaki, but still kept his red eyes on the ninja
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:04 pm

"Fine wait how can you help me. Do you know where the missing chunin are or what." Kiyaki said. He needed the help anyways.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:37 am

Suiyuki turned to Kiyaki and twirled his hair around his index finger again. "Well well, I do not know where they are... yet." he smirked.
"See, I can make Ice Creatures, they usually do the scouting for me. I can see what they're doing. Right. Now." he said, extremely proud of his work. "My creatures are pure art!" he boasted.

Suiyuki closed his eyes and concentrated, looked through the minds of his ice creatures that were scouting for the missing chuunin. "Yatta!" he exclaimed, "I think I know now"
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:34 am

"Where." Kiyaki said he must admit this kekkie genkia was pretty good. Kiyaki then thought about his clans old kekkie genkia unfortunately it was lost a long time ago on how to do the kekkie genkia.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:45 am

((Holy crap it's Kekkai Genkai not "kekkie genkai" holy.))

Suiyuki stood up and twirled his hair again, "no biggie. It's part of my kekkei genkai, not saying what it is, but it's just part of it." he said.

"They're in a hut deep in a dense forest. Go."
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:43 pm

"There are no dense forest here in Sunagakure you dumbo." Kiyaki said his scarf now showed the symbol of the Tatitka Clan. Kiyaki felt disappionted the mission now all depended on this guy. Kiyaki needed the guys powers so he would keep his promise not to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:23 pm

Suiyuki scoffed, this guy calling him a dumbo? Suiyuki just ought have killed him on the spot, but no. He kept his cool, like always.

"Who are you calling a dumbo, thin-hammer? I never said the forest was in Suna. It's bordering Suna, near Konoha. Dumbo"
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:00 am

"What danmit okay I will go." Kiyaki said and dashed off he was ready to get the chunin back nomatter what happened. Kiyaki would get the respect from the village one day until that day came he would continue to serve as a jounin instead of Kazekage he would become Kazekage even if it took his entire lifetime. Kiyaki kept dashing as quick as possible.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:58 pm

Suiyuki sighed and waved to him, "later then, jaan." He said, as he dashed off to the opposite direction.
"Now to find Ruya..."
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:24 pm

Kiyaki soon got to the hut but what Yusui didn't tell him was that it was heavily guarded with many strong missing ninja. Kiyaki then decided to back up into the forest wouldn't see or hear him and use multi shadow clone jutsu. Now that his clones were put out he dispatched them just into the right positions for a sneak attack and waited for the right moments.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:49 am

Suiyuki sighed, he still couldn't find Ruya. But he had to find her, it was his mission.

((Do you still need me here? ._. )
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:10 pm

(Yes I need you to play as the guards and the chunins. Smile )

Kiyaki began to look around for a sneak attack plan. He could only come up with a few scenarios. Unfortunetely.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:46 pm

Look. You never asked me to do that.
I'm not going to be someone, your toy so that you can have fun rping.

I never said that I was going to do this anyway. I'm not going to play as the guards and chuunins. Don't think that I'm going to do whatever you say. I'm out

((END FOR Josephine))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)   A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2