The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Ruya Shiraino - Land of Snow / Yukikaze Clan EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Ruya Shiraino - Land of Snow / Yukikaze Clan EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Ruya Shiraino - Land of Snow / Yukikaze Clan EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Ruya Shiraino - Land of Snow / Yukikaze Clan EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Ruya Shiraino - Land of Snow / Yukikaze Clan EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Ruya Shiraino - Land of Snow / Yukikaze Clan EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Ruya Shiraino - Land of Snow / Yukikaze Clan EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Ruya Shiraino - Land of Snow / Yukikaze Clan EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Ruya Shiraino - Land of Snow / Yukikaze Clan EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Ruya Shiraino - Land of Snow / Yukikaze Clan I_vote_lcapRuya Shiraino - Land of Snow / Yukikaze Clan I_voting_barRuya Shiraino - Land of Snow / Yukikaze Clan I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Ruya Shiraino - Land of Snow / Yukikaze Clan I_vote_lcapRuya Shiraino - Land of Snow / Yukikaze Clan I_voting_barRuya Shiraino - Land of Snow / Yukikaze Clan I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Ruya Shiraino - Land of Snow / Yukikaze Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukikaze

Yukikaze

Ruya Shiraino - Land of Snow / Yukikaze Clan Empty
PostSubject: Ruya Shiraino - Land of Snow / Yukikaze Clan   Ruya Shiraino - Land of Snow / Yukikaze Clan EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:20 pm

Name: Ruya Yukikaze-Shiraino (Yukikaze clan, her father is of Shiraino)

Appearance: Ruya Shiraino - Land of Snow / Yukikaze Clan Ruya11 Ruya Shiraino - Land of Snow / Yukikaze Clan Nauto610

Elements: Wind, Lightning

Specialties: Medical ninjutsu, silent killing

Village: (Yukikaze clan, lost and is currently residing in/near Kumogakure)

Personality:
She has a very bright personality, Ruya is always looking at the positive side of things. She enjoys life and devoted her training to medical ninjutsu and chakra training. Her bright, bubbly personality attracted many boys before the Yukikaze clan wipeout.

History:

Beginning of Cycle

Ruya was born to two noble Yukikaze clan shinobi. Her Mother was the Head of Medical Department and her father was Yukii Yukikaze, the leader of the clan's best friend.
Ruya was named after one of the Snow Goddess', Ruyia. She was born 10 cycles before Josephine (Seppon), and 7 days after the Fall Harvest.

Growing up with Suiyuki

The two were an incredible pair, Suiyuki and Ruya. Being born into the same clan and cycle, the two grew friendly very quickly and became best of friends. In the Academy of Yukikaze, the two were known as prodigy, a very "once in a cycle" duo.
During this time, Suiyuki began studying all weapon, ninjutsu, and genjutsu of the Yukikaze clan, even the forbidden jutsu. Ruya, of course assisted Suiyuki in achieving his goal.
Ruya herself, began learning medical ninjutsu with the help of her mother.

Teenage/Chuunin

Ruya was elevated to chuunin after she graduated the Academy and one year of being genin. Her missions were executed with high marks, Yukii elevated her to chuunin.
Before the clan wipeout, she had awakened another element. Lightning Release. A very rare element for the Ice and Water clan.
Then, when she was 10, the clan was "wiped out". For her, there was a flash of white light and everyone around her was dead and or injured. Ruya quickly used medical ninjutsu, but it was no good, the wounds were quite deep and they were unable to heal.
After scouting the village for a few days, looking for food, material, and people, she finally gave up and went away to another village.

Living the Kumogakure life

Ruya, now residing in Kumogakure, is now a jonin due to her outstanding missions. Her mission now is to find Yukikaze clan members that are alive. She really wants to find Suiyuki and settle in. During her stay in Kumo, she designed a bamboo umbrella that is her shield and sword(?), and designed two fans that are called the "Two Side Fans", one representing the North Winds and one representing the South Winds. The North Wind Fan in charge of her Wind Release and South Wind Fan responsible for her Lightning Release. Both are used in combat.
She now travels out of Kumogakure often to find her missing clan mates.

Relationships:

Kojinko Yukikaze-Shiraino - Mother [Deceased]
Hafuu Yukikaze-Shiraino - Father [Deceased]
Suiyuki Yukikaze - Lover [Alive]
Akuua Shiraino - Little Sister [Deceased]

Goals:

To find the Yukikaze clan and raise it back up.

Her fans.
Suiyuki ♥
Storms
Thunder
Bright Lights

Dislikes:

Darkness
Being alone
Being rejected
Hatred
Death.
Cold places

Weapons: (Will post in weapon section later)

Bamboo Umbrella:

Ruya Shiraino - Land of Snow / Yukikaze Clan Pretty-ladies-red-rain-sun-classical-umbrella-flower-pattern-42002n

North Wind Fan:

Ruya Shiraino - Land of Snow / Yukikaze Clan 360200917_596

South Wind Fan:

Ruya Shiraino - Land of Snow / Yukikaze Clan 416135002_443

Additional Notes: Will Make Edits If necessary
Back to top Go down
Sakuyami

Sakuyami

Ruya Shiraino - Land of Snow / Yukikaze Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruya Shiraino - Land of Snow / Yukikaze Clan   Ruya Shiraino - Land of Snow / Yukikaze Clan EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:42 pm

Looks good to me.

Accepted.
Back to top Go down

Ruya Shiraino - Land of Snow / Yukikaze Clan
Page 1 of 1