The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
PLOT LINE SO FAR EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
PLOT LINE SO FAR EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
PLOT LINE SO FAR EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
PLOT LINE SO FAR EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
PLOT LINE SO FAR EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
PLOT LINE SO FAR EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
PLOT LINE SO FAR EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
PLOT LINE SO FAR EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
PLOT LINE SO FAR EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
PLOT LINE SO FAR I_vote_lcapPLOT LINE SO FAR I_voting_barPLOT LINE SO FAR I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
PLOT LINE SO FAR I_vote_lcapPLOT LINE SO FAR I_voting_barPLOT LINE SO FAR I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Kugutsu Kinshou
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

PLOT LINE SO FAR

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PLOT LINE SO FAR Empty
PostSubject: PLOT LINE SO FAR   PLOT LINE SO FAR EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:21 am

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's time, the 5 villages live together in harmony. Missing Nin were at an all time low, and global threats were dealt with swiftly by the Kage's and Sanin. However, under the deep black cloak of the underworlds or each village, one man has begun the mission his Ancestor started many, many years ago. A man under the name Neo Hyuuga, claimed possession to the greatest Kekei Genkai known to mankind. The Blue Sharingan. It predicted movements easily, see tenketsu on an opponent, could trap opponents in genjutsu, and absorb chakra from inanimate objects. It made him fearsome in Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, and Genjutsu. He also weilded the mighty sword, Hebi Yoto, The Snake Demon Sword. He now calls on members he has contacted through the years after his run in with Zakku Tensai. He has realized it is time to give each one their blades and allow them to join him on his conquest of the five villages. He has begun his conquest. Now how will you help stop him?
Back to top Go down
https://ninja-chronicles.rpg-board.net

PLOT LINE SO FAR
Page 1 of 1