The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Shuhei "Koujaku" Senju (Yonbi Jinchuuriki) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Shuhei "Koujaku" Senju (Yonbi Jinchuuriki) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Shuhei "Koujaku" Senju (Yonbi Jinchuuriki) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Shuhei "Koujaku" Senju (Yonbi Jinchuuriki) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Shuhei "Koujaku" Senju (Yonbi Jinchuuriki) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Shuhei "Koujaku" Senju (Yonbi Jinchuuriki) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Shuhei "Koujaku" Senju (Yonbi Jinchuuriki) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Shuhei "Koujaku" Senju (Yonbi Jinchuuriki) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Shuhei "Koujaku" Senju (Yonbi Jinchuuriki) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Shuhei "Koujaku" Senju (Yonbi Jinchuuriki) I_vote_lcapShuhei "Koujaku" Senju (Yonbi Jinchuuriki) I_voting_barShuhei "Koujaku" Senju (Yonbi Jinchuuriki) I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Shuhei "Koujaku" Senju (Yonbi Jinchuuriki) I_vote_lcapShuhei "Koujaku" Senju (Yonbi Jinchuuriki) I_voting_barShuhei "Koujaku" Senju (Yonbi Jinchuuriki) I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Shuhei "Koujaku" Senju (Yonbi Jinchuuriki)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shuhei

Shuhei "Koujaku" Senju (Yonbi Jinchuuriki) Empty
PostSubject: Shuhei "Koujaku" Senju (Yonbi Jinchuuriki)   Shuhei "Koujaku" Senju (Yonbi Jinchuuriki) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:55 pm

Shuhei "Koujaku" Senju (Yonbi Jinchuuriki) Senjuh10
"Only one who devotes himself to a cause with his whole strength and soul can be a true master. For this reason mastery demands all of a person"

NAME: Shuhei "Koujaku" Senju
- Alias: Mori no Shuhei (森の修平)
- Alias: Shuhei of the forest (森の修平)

Appears: 20 years old
Acts: Despite not being very old, he has gained a lot of information about the world, as well as skill in the battlefield, something that makes him very battle hardened and valuable to a village. His insight is often used during fights in order to even the scores, as such, he may act like he is quite old, despite being only 23 years of age. Those that know him know that he usually takes everything very seriously.
ETHNICITY: Pale - Caucasian

-----
What do you see when you look at me?
-----

EYE COLOR: Dark brown
WEIGHT AND HEIGHT: 182 centimeters (5'9½") / 90 Kilograms

APPEARANCE DESCRIPTION: Shuhei is a very tall individual with pitch black hair, falling down to his shoulders. His hair is styled in a very shaggy way, this being the way he wakes up with it in the morning, and him not seeing a good reason to do anything about it. To Shuhei, the way a Shinobi looks should not matter, as long as their skills in battle outweigh the skills at making themselves look pretty. Being twenty three years old, he looks younger then what most people would think of him, especially since he looks quite young in his face, having a very soft and clean skin, paired with a very awakened look in his dark brown eyes. His eyes show that he is a very kind and noble man, but will take someone down swiftly if the situation asks for it.

As a result of his Shinobi carrier, he has a well toned body that is very muscular and slender. He is fairly tall, though he is far from a giant, something that would have only limited him both in battle and during missions. His arms are strong and muscular, though they are not bulky, allowing him to easily maneuver them in battle when wielding weaponry or weaving seals. His legs are, just like his arms, very well toned, and he has powerful calves that allow him to run for large distances and pack some powerful kicks. His lower body is muscular, showing signs of a six pack. Running from the top right of his chest to the lower left is a fairly deep scar that he had sustained during one of his fights. It is the only scar on his body that has never fully healed, and will always be visible when he is not wearing a shirt.

In terms of clothing, Shuhei has a very distinct style that borders on how royalty and Sages dress themselves. Wearing baggy black slacks that have been tied together near his ankles with white bandages, black shinobi sandals and white tabi, a long grey coat with a black lining and long sleeves that usually hide his hands, he wears a black sash that keeps things together. Around his neck, he wears two equally distinct items, one of these being a white silk scarf, the other being a blue quartz magatama necklace. Underneath it all, he wears a black, sleeveless shirt and black boxers.

-----
Who am I really?
-----

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION: Shuhei is a very calm and collected person, as well as kind and caring, with a deep sense of loyalty and great charisma. He sees the people of the village as a part of his own family, and he is taking a firm root in the village. He is also very wise and insightful, as he tries to pass on his teachings to the youth of the village, and even tries to educate those he works with when he spots flaws in their ways. Shuhei believes that all the people in the village, be they Shinobi or Civilian should show loyalty and friendship towards each other, something he shows to those that come to him for help. He hopes that by treating others with respect and friendliness, others will pick up on it and will in turn treat him with the same respect, though this is not always the way things go, and he is very well aware of that fact.

As a Shinobi, he believes that all those that signed up to become a Shinobi must be willing to throw their lives on the line for the village, while the Kage has to be willing to do a similar thing, or he will not be able to respect the leadership of his village. Having high hopes for his Kage and the other Shinobi in charge of the village, the only thing he wants is that the things they promise to their villagers gets followed up on, and that they will do everything within their power to make life as easy and safe as possible. often compares the villages students and Genin to young saplings, one day growing out to be sturdy and powerful trees that not even the strongest winds can push down. When Genin come to him for aid, he rarely turns them down unless he feels that they are trying to gain power and wisdom for all the wrong reasons.

Next to what people usually see when they lay their eyes upon him, there is a whole other side to Shūhei that very few ever get to witness. Being a member of the peaceful yet powerful Senju clan, there is a side to Shuhei that truly enjoys battle. He enjoys showing his own skills to others, and matching what he can do with what other people are capable of. When fighting, this is shown due to him being extremely prideful and having the desire to win by going to great extents when he deems them to be necessary. Fighting for himself, his village and his friends, he can't stand losing a battle that might cause him to lose one of them, that being the reason why he never stops improving himself and his abilities. Despite this, Shūhei is not above praising an opponent when impressed by them. Even though he rarely shows any sign of surprise during combat, he enjoys a good fight every once in a while, though he prefers to keep it to a friendly spar.

Shuhei takes very few things personal, though there is one thing he hates more then anything else, and considers it to be punishable by death. When someone betrays him or the village by trying to destroy it or otherwise harm it, going out of his way in order to kill these individuals before they get to cause any greater amounts of harm to the place. Personal betrayal is something he had to deal with once, and it caused him to lose a great many things, and he refuses to let it happen again if he is around to do anything about it. He has a very outspoken opinion towards betrayal, and most people very well understand the consequences when it comes to stabbing him in the back, or betraying his cause and that of the village they should serve.

• Exercise - Shuhei is a very driven man, and he trains himself every day, training both his Ninjutsu and his physique, since one can not exist without the other, following the concept of Yin and Yang closely, meaning both his body and his mind are trained on a daily basis.
  • Nature - Being a member of the Senju clan, Shuhei holds great amounts of respect towards nature and forests. He believes that Nature is the strongest force in the planet, because any buffoon can destroy life, but only few can create it, that being part of the reason why he loves his Wood release.
  • The Moon - Following the stories of the Rikudo sennin, Shuhei has always loved the full moon and the brilliant white light it sheds on the world. Even some of the ugliest things can become beautiful under the light of the moon, and even a scene of massacre can be turned into a work of art when the moon is at it's brightest.
  • Katana - Shuhei loves Katana, simply because so much time goes into making one that is both pure and elegant. He has witnessed the creation of a Katana several times, and he believes the folding of the steel is like a young person growing up into adulthood, each fold washing out more and more impurities in the blade, just like how multiple years of age wash out most of someones ignorance.
  • Yang - The concept of Yang is something that very much speaks to Shuhei, being the most physical force in the universe, associated with physical strength and life itself. Being the light side of the two halves, Yang is commonly associated with the Senju clan, since both are a physical lot that have the ability to create life where there normally would not be any.
  • Hashirama Senju - As the original founder of Konohagakure, the leader of the Senju clan, the creator of the Wood release element and the most well known Kage in the entire world, Shuhei respects Hashirama Senju deeply, and hopes that despite the differences in their ways, Hashirama could look down on him from the afterlife with pride, as Shuhei is proud to be from the greatest clan in the whole Shinobi world.
  • The Mind - Being a strange and easily manipulated aspect of every living thing, Shuhei likes crawling into someone else's mind, trying to figure out how they function by asking questions, challenging them to spars or asking them out for a good time. He finds it easier to figure out how someone functions before going into depth with questions about someones past or their motives, since some are easily offended when asked such questions. All together, Shuhei loves to just wonder about things someone else believes in, taking his time to figure out if he can relate to it, or does not think much of it.
  • The Body - As a Senju, Shuhei has a lot of familiarity with the body, due to the abilities of their clan being related to the Yang Element, the physical and life giving energy. Due to his own previous injuries and the fact that he likes Taijutsu, he has studied the human body for a long time, including his own. Because of this, he took on the teachings of Ijutsu, the Medical variation of Ninjutsu in order to strengthen his body during battle, and make him much harder to take down.

DISLIKES:
  • Betrayal - Shuhei hates betrayal, and will go as far as physically maiming someone when they try to betray the village, not caring whether they live or die at that point. The only thing that can potentially change the outcome of this is how well Shuhei is affiliated with the person in question, since killing a stranger is easier then killing a close friend or relative.
  • War - Battle is not something Shuhei dislikes, as long as it's on a rare occasion or as a means of fun, but War is one of the things Shuhei truly hates. Large scale battle is not the way of a Shinobi, and he does not like to participate in any such battles, because Shinobi should be people of stealth and one on one combat, not obvious and full frontal warfare.
  • Arrogant people - Shuhei hates people with a god complex, just like how he hates people that do not believe to be capable of doing anything wrong, and push the blame on others, even though things are obviously their fault. When he is to fight Arrogant people, he tends to go with their little game and letting them believe they are the best, just so he can beat them down all the harder and shatter their arrogance once and for all.
  • Fire - Being an element that is meant to destroy life and leave painful wounds that are worse then scars, Shuhei does not love it at all. As the element used by his rival clan, the Uchiha, he never much got to love the element, since in all the stories he had heard, the element had been used to set cities ablaze, burn down entire landscapes and bring fiery death to all who had the misfortune of stepping into it. Seeing as it can only destroy, Shuhei dislikes Fire.
  • Areas lacking nature - Areas that lack nature, such as forests or any natural source of life are places Shuhei does not like at all. He needs to be around lively places where life manages on it's own, places he can go in order to meditate and get some rest from his daily job.
  • Death - Being one of many, Shuhei does not like death, something one would not see coming from most Shinobi, simply because most do not care when it comes down to the killing of an enemy. Shuhei would much rather allow someone to live then to kill them, though he knows that in some cases, people are simply not to be allowed to live for his sake and that of the village. As such, he tends to choose the least painful ways of killing someone, be it by putting them in a Genjutsu or just by killing them without noticing too much of it.
  • Lack of purpose - There are cases in which Shuhei does not see the purpose in going through with something. This can range from continuing a spar he has already won, continuing a pointless argument or even a mission that can no longer be fulfilled without putting his teammates or village at risk. It is at those times that Shuhei simply walks away or ignores someone completely, leading some people to believe that he is an arrogant man, though it is just to stop further escalations from happening, something that is actually quite smart and Zen.

HOBBIES:

• Falconry - for at least seven years, Shuhei has always been training his Saker Falcon, "Shakou" to relay messages for him during his travels, and to intercept other messenger birds sent from one place to the other with encrypted or detailed messages that can be vital for some missions. Shakou is able to fetch small critters like Hare, Ducks and Pigeons, which it can return to Shuhei so he can prepare food for himself and Shakou when he is away on missions and is far from any town or settlement, and is therefore unable to buy any food or water. It is one of Shuhei's hobbies to work with Shakou, just to see how he can soar freely through the skies without as much as a single care in the world, the way life was meant to be. [This is just flavor until I get the actual Falcon through RPing means]
  • Meditation - Being a member of the Senju clan, Shuhei has an easy time feeling the natural energies around him, emanating from nature itself. When Shuhei starts meditating, he can feel the natural energies all around him, and will feel like a part of nature during that period, and is therefore able to enter a true state of tranquility and inner peace. Very few are able to truly embrace a state of meditation, though Shuhei is one of those few, and will try to pass on the true meaning of meditation and inner peace to those willing to learn from him. As a person that likes communicating with his surroundings, this automatically makes him dislike those who would make fun of meditation, and tends to show them that Meditation can be just as good as any kind of training in the world of Shinobi, because the Mind and the Body are both to be strong to win.
  • Bonsai - A Japanese art form using miniature trees grown in containers. The purposes of bonsai are primarily contemplation and the pleasant exercise of effort and ingenuity for Shuhei. Due to his Mokuton release, it is easy for him to grow a tree, but the complexion of Bonsai gives him several things other Senju might lack. The eye for small detail, greater skills at shaping and making it seem perfectly natural, removing any trace of it being man-made. Outside of battle purposes, it is a very peaceful art that brings him inner peace and allows him to spend his time making sure the small tree will survive and look beautiful. By contrast with other plant cultivation practices, bonsai is not intended for production of food, for medicine, or for creating yard-size or park-size gardens or landscapes. Instead, bonsai practice focuses on long-term cultivation and shaping of one or more small trees growing in a container.

DREAMS AND NIGHTMARES:
Dreams:

• Sage - Shuhei hopes to one day become a great and wise Sage, just like his ancestor was so he can make a great impact upon the world. As a Sage, he wants to restore all the nature that was destroyed during times of battle and war, as well as lead the Shinobi villages into a new era of peace and understanding, something he deems to be possible if people believe in it. He has heard stories about the great Rikudo sennin, Hashirama Senju and Madara Uchiha, and greatly respects them for their power, believing the descendants of the sage to be the closest to a Sage-like existence. He knows that he will most likely never surpass Madara or Hashirama, though he certainly wants to try to surpass them in his lifetime.
  • Greatness - Be it by joining the higher ups of the village or by becoming the Kage one day, Shuhei wants to achieve greatness in some way, making the entire world aware of his presence and his power. This does not mean that he wants to become well known by all costs, seeing as how killing a large number of people would do that for a man just as easily. No, he wants to make people aware that he is around, and that in this day and age, the Senju clan still stands as one of the strongest clans in the Shinobi world.
Nightmares:

• Extinction - The idea of the Senju clan and their will of fire becoming extinct is one of the few things Shuhei truly fears, that being one of the reasons why he fights so hard to keep the clan from going extinct, and is willing to pass on the teachings of his clan so that even if it dies, their way of life can still live on without them still being around. He wants to keep the clan alive, as well as the memory of Hashirama Senju, the greatest man ever to have been in existence.

-----
I got some skills.
-----

Specialties:
Main: Ninjutsu
Sub: Taijutsu
Tertiary: Fuuinjutsu
ADDITIONAL INFO: Shuhei has the ability to form high classed Ninjutsu and Fuuinjutsu with just one hand seal, capable of molding his Chakra with only one hand, while even capable of forming some of his jutsu with one handed seals. His Mokuton is, like the masters of his Clans, range controlled and attacks the opponent in fierce ways, trying to constrict and crush them, seemingly out of free will, even though it is a range controlled action. His Suiton Ninjutsu can be formed out of air moisture, rather then needed an actual source of water such as a Lake.
ELEMENT/'s:
Main: Suiton Shuhei "Koujaku" Senju (Yonbi Jinchuuriki) 18px-s10
Sub: Doton Shuhei "Koujaku" Senju (Yonbi Jinchuuriki) 18px-d10
Advanced: Mokuton Shuhei "Koujaku" Senju (Yonbi Jinchuuriki) 18px-m10
CLAN: Senju clan, "The clan with a thousand skills" (「千の手を持つ一族」, "Sen no te o motsu ichizoku")[/i]
VILLAGE: Kumogakure no Sato
ADDITIONAL RANK: Yonbi Jinchuuriki

-----
This is my story!
-----

BIRTH PLACE: Jukai Forest, the land of Demons
DATE OF BIRTH: April fourth [4-4]
ZODIAC SIGN: Dragon 辰

HISTORY:
Pre-Birth Arc:
The members of the Senju clan that lived in the Jukai forests where once a part of the clan that had done battle with the great Hashirama Senju, but during the founding of Konohagakure, they chose to follow through on a very different goal. Ever since the old times, there had been a prophecy of a demon living beneath the forest of Jukai, entombed by the Rikudo sennin many hundreds of years ago. It was for this reason that the Senju clan moved there, building a large settlement that later became known as the Village Hidden in forests, Sanringakure. This was a town where both the Senju, and the native Yashou clan lived, a clan believing strongly in the spirits of nature that kept the forest safe from evil demons and other entities that would harm the forests, or unleash the evil Myojin from it's forced slumber. These two clans had both descended from the Rikudo Sennin, and they both shared the same ideals, leading them to get strong relationships with one another, living in a tribal fashion that would not harm the forest in any way.

It was among one of these days that the elder of the Yashou, lord Dosan had a vision, a prophecy about a child that would be born in ten years. "In 10 years time, the child of two paths will be born, son to both the Senju and Yashou. He shall be called Shuhei, and will be a savior to our world. He shall protect us from the storm, and keep our ways of life from extinction". Back then, many people did not believe that any sort of prophecy would be able of coming true, though there had been a certain relationship that was in the making, a bonding of two clans. It was Shakujo Senju, together with Mito Yashou, who had gotten close to each other over the years and eventually started living together. Shakujo, being the son of the current Senju clan head, and Mito, being the granddaughter to Dosan, the leader of the Yashou made the union a sacred thing, and many people praised the two for their decision to unify the two clans on a soon to be cellular level.

Birth Arc:
Twenty three years ago, a rumor went through the Jukai forests in the land of demons, a rumor about a son being born to Mito Yashou and Shakujo Senju. When the baby was born, there was a strong but gentle breeze flying freely throughout the forest. Believing that it was what the wind told them, the elders named the baby, Shuhei. It did not take long for the news to travel, causing many to leave their homes to go to the place where the child was born to pay their respects to the parents. When the boy was born, both Dosan and Souran, the leaders of the Senju and Yashou clan wanted a shot at training the young boy, something Shuhei's parents had to agree to, seeing as how respecting the wishes of your elders was tradition and law. As such, Shuhei would grow up to be trained in the arts of meditation, and the manipulation of the natural elements, two things that went hand in hand with each other. Still, this would not happen for several years, since no one could train a baby how to weave seals when he could not even roll over or go to the potty yet.

While Shuhei was laying in his crib, a mysterious group of people came to the forest, their goal being to unleash the Myojin and controlling it's might in order to crush the Shinobi villages and burn down the entire world, creating their own empire from the ashes. Once the group introduced themselves and where turned away by the village, they started infiltrating the village and causing trouble, setting parts of the village on fire in order to draw the attention away from the shrine. This did not have the desired effect, though the leader of the Organization had used the opportunity to breach the personal defenses and kidnap the baby Shuhei right from under everyone's noses. Now forced to negotiate, the baby was traded for the figurine in the shrine that held the Essence of the Myojin. Telling the people of Sanringakure that they would soon return, they went back to their country and started working on ways to revive the Myojin. The entire ordeal had left Sanringakure in disarray, and now everyone was forced to take up arms and join the village Shinobi in order to overcome the upcoming storm.

With the coming of age, Shuhei was trained by Dosan and Souran, though they both knew that once the people came back with the Myojin, they had to send the boy away to a safe place. Making arrangements with Kumogakure, the boy would have a home to go to, even though it would mean that he would grow up on his own. Not planning on sharing this information with Shuhei, they taught him the art of meditation, and gave him a small container with a starter tree for his Bonsai. His training started out small, with things that would make him mentally strong, after which his training would become much harder, at which point both his body and mind would be trained.

Growing-up Arc:
When he reached the age of six, the time had come, and the walls of the village where attacked by the incarnate of flame, the Myojin. Due to the betrayal of multiple members of the village, they had easily entered through the protected gates, and where setting both the forest and the village ablaze. Gathering all of his stuff, together with ceremonial equipment, weaponry, clothing and clan relics, everything was bagged together and placed on the back of a large falcon the size of an elephant. This Falcon would be the one that would take the young boy to Kumogakure, trained to bring him to the place they had bought for when the Myojin would come. Sent away, he was asleep during the time it all happened, placed under a Genjutsu that would erase the memories of the forest village and it's people, implanted with the false memory that he had grown up in a dune village not far from Sunagakure, and that due to the abandonment of his parents, he had been sent to Sunagakure to attend the Shinobi academy, though the teachings he had been passed on would still remain active.

Rumor had it that shortly after he had reached Sunagakure, the entire forest of Jukai, and village of Sanringakure had burned down. There had been no survivors, and the Myojin had disappeared without a single trace. Very few heard about it, and even less knew what it meant, Shuhei being one of them. Even without Sanringakure and it's people, life for Shuhei still went on, now signed in with the Shinobi academy of Kumogakure. Being one of the best Students due to him being a very calm and peaceful student with the eagerness to learn, he advanced to the rank of Genin a year earlier then all the other Students, something that caused the village to notice his existence, and put him on several missions meant for higher ranking Shinobi, both because they believed he could handle it, and as a test to see how long he would last in the world of the big dogs. To the surprise of many, Shuhei always returned from all of his missions, lasting Nine years without sustaining a single injury. It was not until he ran into another Shinobi, a member of Kirigakure that he was greatly injured by a sword that carved his chest open.

After that, he was no longer physically fit enough to be a Shinobi, and had to drop out into the life of a civilian. At the age of seventeen, he took on a job training the messenger birds of Sunagakure, also picking one of his own, a falcon called Shakou, meaning Shade. From that time, Shuhei spent most of his time meditating in the desert or near an oasis, training with his falcon and by working on his Bonsai. It was the combination of these things that kept him a sane young man with great amounts of self control, though his will to become a Shinobi never left him. Every day, Shuhei worked out, trying to become stronger and stronger by working around his injury. Learning stronger Ninjutsu, working on his physique, he kept his body from weakening until he got the offer that changed his life. The Sunagakure Medical Staff had a way of fixing his body in a way that would allow him to go back to his life as a Shinobi, leaving only a scar to remind him of the blade that had almost killed him and his carrier.

Resurrection Arc:
After several successful surgeries, Shuhei had returned to his former glory, now capable of resuming his carrier as a Shinobi. Of course, by this time, most of the people he had grown up with had become much higher ranked, since he had been stuck at Genin, even though he had the skill to outmatch any other Genin in a trial of arms. Now, all that remained was for him to wait and figure out the next moves that would allow him to become a useful Shinobi for the village again. What would happen from this point on, can only be determined by following his story. It took a lot of time, but after a while, his amount of skill overshadowed a great deal of Shinobi, he was promoted to Anbu.
Back to top Go down

Shuhei "Koujaku" Senju (Yonbi Jinchuuriki)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ninja Chronicles :: Creation Area :: Character-
Jump to: