The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Ameratsu Hikami  EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Ameratsu Hikami  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Ameratsu Hikami  EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Ameratsu Hikami  EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Ameratsu Hikami  EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Ameratsu Hikami  EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Ameratsu Hikami  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Ameratsu Hikami  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Ameratsu Hikami  EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Ameratsu Hikami  I_vote_lcapAmeratsu Hikami  I_voting_barAmeratsu Hikami  I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Ameratsu Hikami  I_vote_lcapAmeratsu Hikami  I_voting_barAmeratsu Hikami  I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Sakuyami
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Ameratsu Hikami

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seiya Tsubasa

Seiya Tsubasa

Ameratsu Hikami  Empty
PostSubject: Ameratsu Hikami    Ameratsu Hikami  EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:09 pm

Name: Ameratsu Hikami

Appearance:

(these are what the burns on her arms look like, not the girl)
Spoiler:

Normal:
Spoiler:

Elements: Her kekki Genkai (Mokushi Mind)

Specialties: her Brain Power (Smart etc)

Village: Kumogakure

Personality: Usually quiet and secluded, she doesn't speak often and i mean almost never, prefering speaking to people through mind, she finds it more private and doesn't see need for talking when she has some Kekki Genkai she can use. She has a passion with the mind and the power of it, what it is capable of. You can usually find her staring off into space or just quietly watching wildlife, nature or even people with a serenity around her and a small smile on her face

History: Born an orphan she never even got one image of what her mother or father looked like nor what they were even like. She was a very smart child though and soon learnt the ways of the world with the help of a rouge shinobi who turned out to be a killer. As she discovered her Kekki Genkai, power over minds the Shinobi used her to his advantage and maybe that was where she learnt to discard her feelings for everything. She was six at the time he was killed by the Anbu yet even watching his death, hidden away she felt nothing for him, as if he was another person she didn't know. While growing up she traveled a lot from village to village, honing her 'talents' her kekki genkai, yet she saw no point anymore in why the shinobi killed, she didn't find it fun nor upsetting and just wandered randomly, going wherever her mind wanted to go. She bought a whip off a trader one day although she didn't know why, it was more for the design of it rather then for attack. The people she met soon found her strange because she didn't like to talk much, seeing no point for it and eventually gave up talking altogether, and by doing that she soon learnt telekinesis, the ability to talk to people via their minds. She wasn't depicted as a violent person yet for reasons people seemed to keep their distance, but she has been attacked by rouges before and she never used violence against them, also seeing no point for violence anymore. She has been kidnapped in the past, Ninja's trying to unlock the key to her Kekki Genkai, to use it for themselves and that was how she managed to get the burns turned scars on her arms, also under her clothing are more scars and a brand mark on her right hip.

Relationships: Nobody yet

Goals: They remain a mystery

Likes: The mind, Animals, quiet, beautiful things, intricate pattens, Genjutsu

Dislikes: Pain, fire, Loud noises, arrogance

Her Weapon: https://ninja-chronicles.rpg-board.net/t60-seika-whip
Her KKG: https://ninja-chronicles.rpg-board.net/t61-mokushi-mind

Last edited by Seiya Tsubasa on Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Ameratsu Hikami  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ameratsu Hikami    Ameratsu Hikami  EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:18 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Ameratsu Hikami
Page 1 of 1