The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???


200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?
 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

December 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
 
Yukikaze
 
Zakku
 
Sakuyami
 
Sharky Man
 
Lightningpaw
 
Seiya Tsubasa
 
Xeno
 
Kugutsu Kinshou
 
Tanbourine
 
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
 
Yukikaze
 
Wolfy
 
Lightningpaw
 
Xeno
 
Kugutsu Kinshou
 
Sharky Man
 
Sakuyami
 
Seiya Tsubasa
 
Chemicals
 
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Seika whip
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Share | 
 

 Defend the wagon! [Open rp]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tanbourine

avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Defend the wagon! [Open rp]   Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:06 pm

A routine mission is usually one that involves a wealthy business owner who's either paranoid and wants some protection, or needs some low level protection. These are the kind of missions chuunin or team sof genin get regularly assigned to. Kiiroi got assigned them far too often for her liking. She'd walked a relatively far distance from home, and the merchant leader had insisted that she walk to keep alert for dangers. No lazing on the wagon today. The hot sun baked her yukata clad back till her skin was all sweaty and hair stuck to her face. She was probably less alert now than she would have been if she'd rested. Back slooped over, grumbling as she walked.

The trade she was protecting was a single small wagon, drawn by a lone horse, who was lead by a trade assistant, who was bossed around by the dumb merchant leader. The cargo was probably something mundane like wine or grain. She hadn't checked. That wasn't her job. Either way it probably wasn't too valuable, anyone who wanted to steal it probably had pretty low level priorities. Which usually meant pretty low level enemies, if any.

Shade cooled Kiiroi's back. She looked up. Oh, this was probably what the merchant leader was worried about. Obvious bandit territory. Steep slopes on both sides of the wagon marked a vantage point for anyone who hoped to make quick work of any merchants. They very rarely were smart enough to carry arrows though, she expected if there were any they'd probably just jump down.

As if on que a shadowy figure jumped down a ways ahead of them. Claoked up in black with a full mask over his face he took a pace of a slow walk towards the wagon. He had a sword, already drawn in his hand. Holding it wrong, two handed sword in one hand with a loose grip. Obvious amateur. Action on the mission took Kiiroi's mind. So she rushed off ahead to take on the bandit. As soon as she arrived within fighting range of her target a loud crack broke her focus. Something had hit the wagon.

A quick glance back found that one of the wagon wheels had been hit with a mace. There were two more cloaked figures attacking the wagon! The one with a mace proceeded to raise his weapon to try and take down a second wooden wheel of the wagon. While it appeared the other had taken no time to stop and fight, he was already lifting a small crate and on his way back to what Kiiroi assumed was his hide out. There was no way she could take on the two weaponized bandits and still catch the thief in time to make the trade delivery. It would require at least some assistance or a critical mission failure was a definite outcome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfy

avatar

Posts : 313
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 22
Location : West California

PostSubject: Re: Defend the wagon! [Open rp]   Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:20 pm

The masked figure walking up to the wagon stepped in a puddle. The puddle morphed and traveled up to the masked figure's head. The figure struggled to breath and saw his attacker, the Mizukage himself, Wolfy was defending the wagon, as his body shifted into shape. The figure's last air bubbles began to flow out of him. The figure passed out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakku
Admin
avatar

Posts : 160
Join date : 2012-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Defend the wagon! [Open rp]   Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:25 pm

The nin with the crate running away turned then set the crate down. "Zane hold on I'll He-" he was cut off by a black chakra tendril penetrating his chest from the back. "Wha....What?" it expanded ripping his body apart. Blood was splattered everywhere. The tendril returned to the bushes and Zakku walked out picking up the crate and putting it back in the wagon. "Good job Wolfy, nice, efficient, and quick."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ninja-chronicles.forumotion.com
Tanbourine

avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Defend the wagon! [Open rp]   Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:48 pm

The bandit Kiiroi was facing took a full downward swing at her forehead. Swinging her leg behind herself, bringing her brody into a half twirl she let him bring it down, past her body now. he nearly lost his balance as he stumbled forwards Kiiroi took this opportunity to rush in and land a heavy blow to the back of his head by bringing the base of her fist down from above. The bandit collapsed. Well that was one taken care of. She now needed to rush back and try to rescue the goods before they lost too much time.

She blinked in confusion. She swore that there were more bandits to fight. There were two over there... Weren't there? The floor revealed the real situation. One was passed out, and wet. The other seemed to be almost everywhere. Icky, blood everywhere. Very messy, not very stealthy at all. She pouted her bottom lip out, noticing two more figures. Older, probably ninja as well. One was complimenting the other.

She was about to say something. Thanks maybe, or yell for the mess. But before she could open her mouth the merchant leader's voice echoed loudly in the valley."Kaaaaa! My Wagon! Broken! Worthless ninja, should have paid more for better work. Now I wont make my delivery AND I have to pay for a new set of wheels! Can't even get the money from bandits cause their dead! Useless ninja."

Kiiroi winced, she'd prpbably have the chastize him. She started walking as slowly as she could back to the wagon to assess the damage. it'd be a long walk to the supply post if she had that guy yelling at her the entire way.


Last edited by Tanbourine on Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfy

avatar

Posts : 313
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 22
Location : West California

PostSubject: Re: Defend the wagon! [Open rp]   Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:02 pm

Wolfy stood next to Zakku "I think I did better, yours was a bit messy if you ask me." he said wiping some blood off of the sanin. He approached the merchant who was complaining "Watch your tongue, Im the Mizukage, and he is one of the sanin. Pay your respects to us." he said to the merchant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakku
Admin
avatar

Posts : 160
Join date : 2012-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Defend the wagon! [Open rp]   Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:17 pm

"Wolfy relax" Zakku said as he went up to the merchant. His black chakra seeped out unnoticed and began fixing the wheel. "I'm sure there was a misunderstanding. The ninja couldnt have broke your wagon." The black chakra finished fixing the pieces together and merging it back together and went back into Zakku.

"Yes it is! Look at my-" He stopped as he looked at the wheel. Zakku handed the Merchant a bag with 500 ryo.

"We're going to stick around to assist you getting there." He turned to the Kumogakure Nin and smiled. "I am Zakku Tensai. Sorry for interfering. We've been tracking this small group because of some connections with a..." Zakku had to find words since he was not able to talk about the 7 blades to just anyone. "Cartel who have been stealing goods then reselling them." He smiled and Extended his hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ninja-chronicles.forumotion.com
Tanbourine

avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Defend the wagon! [Open rp]   Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:43 pm

Kiiroi gave a long sigh, the wagon was broken, and the merchant seemed satisified with being paid off. However much may in that bag she hoped it would be enough. Too bad this meant they might be late on arrival. Oh well, as long as everyone was happy, and she got her money. She now had to decide her attitude towards the older men who'd interfered. The first approach would be to be respectful. But something irked her about people demanding respect rather than actually commanding it.

Deeming them not hostile towards her she made the decision it was ok to raise her voice a little. Hands on hips she piped up. "Oi Oi! This was a Kumogakure mission. Im sure we'd appreciate it if in future we're informed of S-Class nin wandering... doing all that... uhm..." She looked around for something to accuse them with, then pointed a finger at the large pools of gory blood and guts. "Exploding of people! What if you'd got to them first? We'd have had to cancel the mission for fear of dangerous people in the area."

She harumphed, crossing her arms now. Glancing towards the wagon and back to the older nin. "How're you planning on getting that thing all the way to the trade post anyways?" For now she chose to overlook the awful lie that S-class nin were tracking bandits. Bandit killing was for lower ranked nins like herself after all, and focus on ending the boring mission, so she could go home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfy

avatar

Posts : 313
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 22
Location : West California

PostSubject: Re: Defend the wagon! [Open rp]   Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:49 pm

Wolfy was already getting annoyed with her. He sighed and leaned over to Zakku and whispered "Do we have to help them, we where only here for the 7 blades, not to help with a girl's mission." he rubbed the back of his head and smiled at the girl, trying his best to act natural.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakku
Admin
avatar

Posts : 160
Join date : 2012-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Defend the wagon! [Open rp]   Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:03 am

Zakku had shikaru tell gayuki the details. Inform the Mizukage that these nin were only underlings and won't have any information. Refrain from tlaking outloud about it and use ourselves as forms of communication. We will stay with the wagon until stronger bandits attack. Zakku smiled as the wagon continued and walked along it next to the girl. "We'll be accompanying you in case this cartell sends stronger nin after this wagon. And don't worry, i'll talk to the merchant, as far as your village knows we were never here." He smiled to her. "Now what is your name young one?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ninja-chronicles.forumotion.com
Tanbourine

avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Defend the wagon! [Open rp]   Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:26 am

Kiiroi raised an eyebrow at the supposed mizukage's smile, returning it with almost a glare. She didn't need their help. But she guessed it'd be worth it. Maybe. The other guy had started talking to her now too. Very smily as well. She nodded along, even at the part where he talked about not telling her village about what happened. yeah right, as soon as I get back Im telling the raikage everything. She huffed to herself inside her head.

Asking her name was a more personal push. If she believed who they were then she should probably give her name, make sure to leave a good impression and whatnot. But she didn't believe they were who they said they were, something was a little too iffy about it, so the usual pseudonym would do. "I'm Mouse." she sighed half heartedly. "You know, it's bad to lie right? If this place is really dangerous then you need to tell me. A little ryo isn't worth people dying."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfy

avatar

Posts : 313
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 22
Location : West California

PostSubject: Re: Defend the wagon! [Open rp]   Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:40 am

Wolfy frowned at her attitude "Would we lie to you?" he said. 'Tell Zakku I hate this girl already' he thought to Gyuki for him to relay the message.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakku
Admin
avatar

Posts : 160
Join date : 2012-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Defend the wagon! [Open rp]   Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:53 am

Shikaru relayed the message and Zakku relayed one back. She's smart, me and Zakku agree on that, i think she may be a problem but Zakku isnt worried so neither am i Zakku smiled. "Well Mouse, As i said there is a cartell after this caravan but you'll be fine. Wolfy is the Mizukage, and I'm a Sanin. There's nothing to worry about." He continued walking along the caravan
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ninja-chronicles.forumotion.com
Lightningpaw



Posts : 62
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 21
Location : Howe, TX

PostSubject: Re: Defend the wagon! [Open rp]   Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:30 am

( Can my Jounin join the mission.) Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightningpaw



Posts : 62
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 21
Location : Howe, TX

PostSubject: Re: Defend the wagon! [Open rp]   Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:09 pm

(Got permission.)

Kiyaki walked into the clearing and said "Hello I am Kiyaki Tatitka and I am the last of my clan too." Kiyaki said his blood red scarf covering his mouth and he wore a track shirt and pants looked very odd with the mix of clothing but he only cared if they were blood red and felt comfortable. So of course his track suite was blood red. He then looked at the two more respectively and pointed at his headband proving which Village he was from. He then said "Also I am here to help with the mission and I am sure we will get along great I also have a special power and here it is." He felt like showing off so he then activated his two tails chakra without going full jinchiriki his blue chakra looked alittle like blue flames. He then looked back at them and said "You see I am the Two Tail jinchiriki." Kiyaki said in kind of a growling voice. He looked alittle transformed for he only activated one of his tails so far. For he was only showing off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanbourine

avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Defend the wagon! [Open rp]   Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:26 am

Her eyebrows couldn't really be raised much further at the two. If they WERE who they said they were, then they were up to something, S-class nin, especially kages dont go around taking out bandits. And if they weren't they were liars, and obviously couldnt be trusted. She nodded along though, ignoring the apparent mizukage's comment about weather or not they would lie. "Yeah, right, of course, cartell." She nodded, before mumblinh an extra "Not like the mizukage has an army of ninja at his disposal for this kind of thing..."

Her annoyed mumbling was interrupted by another sudden arrival. A bright red person had arrived out of the blue. Supposedly to help with the mission? The arrival pointed to his headband, Kiiroi's eyes narrowed. "So let me get this straight... A jinchuriki from the desert" She waved her hand at the red clad ninja. "One of the sannin." she waved a hand to her side at Zakku. Before finally flinging her hand to point at Wolfy. "And the frigging Mizukage. Have all arrived to help me, take this wagon, to a trafing post." Either it was ninja world unification day, or someone was playing a trick on her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfy

avatar

Posts : 313
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 22
Location : West California

PostSubject: Re: Defend the wagon! [Open rp]   Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:45 am

Wolfy sighed at the Kiyaki, he didn't invite him here too. He sent a message strictly to zakku 'Did you invite this guy, I dont recall invite this cocky sob.' he messaged to him. He then ignored Kiyaki and looked back to Kiiroi "This cartel is very dangerous, so if you could just put up with us we will be all fine ok?" he said crossing his arms. He really really didn't like anybody, but Zakku here. He had to deal with a grumpy merchant, a bitchy little girl, and a idiotic cocky guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Defend the wagon! [Open rp]   

Back to top Go down
 
Defend the wagon! [Open rp]
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...
» The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)
» Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play)
» The Vacation (Open Rp)
» Erone's House (OPEN)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ninja Chronicles :: RP Area :: Other Areas-
Jump to: