The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Log in or Register Please ^_^ or we'll throw you to the Fangirls....your choice, happiness in RP world....or the fangirls???
The Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after Naruto and Sasuke's great fight to take down Madara Uchiha, New Shinobi rise and along with them many villains. Will you step up to the challange and take down the mysterious 7 Blades Organization? or Will you join the 7 Blades?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Everyone, let's talk!
Sokodjikara Himitsu (Tsuchikage) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm by Yukikaze

» Is anyone still here?
Sokodjikara Himitsu (Tsuchikage) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am by Yukikaze

» The perfect smut plot. (Mature and private.)
Sokodjikara Himitsu (Tsuchikage) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm by Lightningpaw

» Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Sokodjikara Himitsu (Tsuchikage) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm by Wolfy

» Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Sokodjikara Himitsu (Tsuchikage) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am by Wolfy

» Not sure where to post this
Sokodjikara Himitsu (Tsuchikage) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am by Seiya Tsubasa

» Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Sokodjikara Himitsu (Tsuchikage) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm by Wolfy

» True Friendships never Die
Sokodjikara Himitsu (Tsuchikage) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am by Zakku

» Classified Files of ANBU Geschmack Hurrikan
Sokodjikara Himitsu (Tsuchikage) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm by Xeno

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:59 am
Top posters
Wolfy
Sokodjikara Himitsu (Tsuchikage) I_vote_lcapSokodjikara Himitsu (Tsuchikage) I_voting_barSokodjikara Himitsu (Tsuchikage) I_vote_rcap 
Yukikaze
Sokodjikara Himitsu (Tsuchikage) I_vote_lcapSokodjikara Himitsu (Tsuchikage) I_voting_barSokodjikara Himitsu (Tsuchikage) I_vote_rcap 
Zakku
Sakuyami
Sharky Man
Lightningpaw
Seiya Tsubasa
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Tanbourine
Most active topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
The Mists Party! (open mature)
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Famine and Death. (Wolfy and Jay Possible M)
Jinchiriki vs. Jinchiriki. (Private The ultimate battle.)
True Friendships never Die
Most active topic starters
Zakku
Yukikaze
Wolfy
Lightningpaw
Xeno
Kugutsu Kinshou
Sharky Man
Sakuyami
Seiya Tsubasa
Chemicals
Most Viewed Topics
Deep Misunderstandings [Mature & Private]
Servicing the master (Gor & Wolfy Private Mature)
Tour Guide (Wolfy and Jay Private maybe M)
Enter! Josephine Yukikaze!
Josephine Waters (Jay of the Red Waters)
Kazuki Uzumaki
The Mists Party! (open mature)
Untouchable (Open Mature but not sure how >.<)
Seika whip
A given mission. (Need only Josephine Waters only.)

Sokodjikara Himitsu (Tsuchikage)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

Sokodjikara Himitsu (Tsuchikage) Empty
PostSubject: Sokodjikara Himitsu (Tsuchikage)   Sokodjikara Himitsu (Tsuchikage) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:52 pm

Name: Sokodjikara Himitsu

Appearance: (be very descriptive or use a picture)Sokodjikara Himitsu (Tsuchikage) Sokodj10 (the woman in front, not the one in the backround)

Rank: (Academy student, Genin, Chunin, Jounin, Special Jounin, Anbu, Kage, Sanin. If Missing Nin put MN and then rank equivilent)Kage

Elements: (AS gets 0, Genin and Chunin Get 1, Jounin, SJ, and Anbu get 2, Kage's and Sanin get 3)Water, Fire, Shadows

Specialties: (AS-Genin=1, Chunin-Jounin=2, SJ-Anbu=3, Kage-Sanin=4)Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Speed, Medical Ninjutsu

Village: (Please Choose one of the Main 5 Villages, If Missing Nin, put Ex before village)Iwagakure no sato

Personality: (2 sentence minimum) Sokodjikara is usually a very quiet individual, but is happy on the inside. She is contained, because if she acted like she felt people would lose respect for her, and she must be respected because of her rank. However when she is mad, she will yell. She is very strong, confident, and a good strategist.

History: (AS= 2 sentences, Genin=4 sentences or 1 paragraph, Chunin=2 paragraphs, Jounin= 3 paragraphs, Special Jounin and ANBU= 4 paragraphs, Kage and Sanin= 5 paragraphs, a paragraph is 4-5 sentences)
(Beginning arc): Sokodjikara was very lonely as a young child, having had the seven-tailed beast sealed inside of her at birth. She toughened up after a while, and eventually found a few close friends. She loved her parents, and they loved her.

(Academy arc): Sokodjikara entered into the academy at an early age, and always was a bit advanced. Through her years there, she became increasingly ahead of the rest of the students in her class, and was eventually moved to the class a year ahead of her, where she caught up quickly. In all, she skipped two years at the academy. For a while, she was looked down apon and seen as a goodie-goodie and a nerd, but Sokodjikara never let it get to her and stayed positive, and kept her few true friends close to her.

(Genin arc): Sokodjikara graduated from the academy at age 9, making her about three years younger than the rest of her squad. For a while, they doubted her, but as their missions progressed and she showed them what she could do, they dropped their doubts and become very close friends. Sadly, around this time, Sokodjikara's parents passed away- her father, from cancer, and her mother from grief. Sokodjikara became depressed, but managed to get through it with the help of her friends Sahna-lee and Chiiko. Around this time she also had her first accident with her demon, the seven-tailed beast. No one was killed, but there was lots of damage to buildings and other places. It took awhile for Sokodjikara to recover emotionally from this.

(Chuunin arc): Sokodjikara became chuunin at age 14, at the same time as the rest of her squadmates. By this time, her power-level had increased well beyond her years, and she was taken by a Sanin to train for a few years, seperated from her squadmates and everyone else. At age 17 she returned to the village and began doing missions, happily with her squadmates again. Her squadmates had already become Jonin by that point, and they joked light-heartedly about it.

(Jonin arc):When she returned to the village at age 17, Sokodjikara took the Jonin exams, but without help from her team since they had already passed them. Because of her extensive training from the Sanin and having already been extremely advanced, she passed the exams with flying colors. She began helping out at the Academy when she wasnt on missions, finding that she liked it there. Eventually, she stopped and began helping out in the hospitals and going on more high-rank missions.

(Sanin arc): Sokodjikara was made a Sanin by the Tsuchikage at age 20. She parted ways with her squadmates, making her a bit sad, but they stayed friends. She worked with important matters regarding the village, and Jinchuuriki such as herself. She went to lots of meetings, and the seriousness of it all kind of took away from her playful personality. She kept thinking about "the good ol days" when she was a younger ninja, and had so many adventures....although she still had quite a few.

(Kage arc/current arc): Sadly, the Tsuchikage passed away, dying peacfully of old age. Sokodjikara's sensei, the only other Sanin, declined the offer and instead recomended Sokodjikara to be the new Tsuchikage. Many of the village elders disagreed with the decision since Sokodjikara was so young, so they set up a series of trials and tests for her to see if she was ready. It was very difficult, even for Sokodjikara with all her strength and abilities, but she managed to pass, and so she was made the Tsuchikage. She now only wishes that she had more free time to hang out with her old friends, but is relatively happy overall.

Relationships: (Family, Spouse, Etc)
Sahna-lee(best friend age 22)
Chiiko(best friend, age 20)
Inaru Taiko (friend and former teammate, age 24)
Setsuki Mitarashi (friend and former teammate, age 24)

Goals: To lead the Hidden rock village well, to be a good friend, to not dissapoint anyone

Likes: Icecream, ramen, onigiri, cats, dogs, flowers, hanging out with her friends, reminicsing about her earlier years, practicing jutsu, snow, water

Dislikes: onions, peppers, rude people. preps, hot weather

Additional Notes: She has a pet cat, named Kiki, who is always with her.Sokodjikara Himitsu (Tsuchikage) Sokodj10Sokodjikara Himitsu (Tsuchikage) Sokodj10

Last edited by Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne on Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Sokodjikara Himitsu (Tsuchikage)   Sokodjikara Himitsu (Tsuchikage) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:53 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Xeno

Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Sokodjikara Himitsu (Tsuchikage)   Sokodjikara Himitsu (Tsuchikage) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:45 pm

wait, how do we know what she looks like if only admin can see the picture...and why is my demon your avatar XD
Back to top Go down
Zakku
Admin
Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Sokodjikara Himitsu (Tsuchikage)   Sokodjikara Himitsu (Tsuchikage) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:47 pm

approved, however your tailed beast isnt within your control yet, unless you feel like adding a Bijuu Arc telling us your time at bijuu island
Back to top Go down
https://ninja-chronicles.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sokodjikara Himitsu (Tsuchikage)   Sokodjikara Himitsu (Tsuchikage) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sokodjikara Himitsu (Tsuchikage)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ninja Chronicles :: Creation Area :: Character-
Jump to: